Matt - The Real Nub

DeletedUser

rich boy, you seem to be terribad at this game

So sorry I work hard to make my own money, and so that I can have a future with a good job, body and whatever else follows...Sorry I play a game I enjoy when young to relax, so so sorry....

Dark

DeletedUser

lol.
Wasn't like my internet died or anything...Proof is there nub, you just beat an inactive account that played 15/30 min (rofl)

28175c06b5d3c40ab465f8e2e3c9b2ec.png

84fa79165769a80b8cbb64c1cf91a430.png

I suppose it was ghosts that dodged those lcs the first time :icon_rolleyes:
Even the undead can't beat me

Plus I have you blocked on skype you donut. You're literally talking to no one. :lol:

That's a bit extreme .
Point stands.

I will bet anyone, inclduing Dark Fantasy 1kpp that I can and will beat him again. Does anyone have enough confidence in this guys skills to take me up on my bet?

DeletedUser13240

He is a child trapped within a man's body, but glad you have some common sense even if you are a little annoying sometimes and can follow blindly. Hopefully you see the real side of matt now xD

Dark

Hehehehehehe true. Saw his true side years ago :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser13240

I will bet anyone, inclduing Dark Fantasy 1kpp that I can and will beat him again. Does anyone have enough confidence in this guys skills to take me up on my bet?

I have 5 pp (I think) on my .net account to bet that he'll beat you again :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser13240

Wth would I bet my account? I'm not stupid enough to give it to you or him (although I bet he makes a great co-player).

DeletedUser13240

You don't have the pp, it was only a suggestion.

Pretty dumb to suggest that to me. If you knew me well enough (which you evidently don't) you'd know these things :icon_rolleyes:.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
dont even think if matt was serious

why would he want the account of a noname :s

DeletedUser

So then I can waddle about on these forums like Sid from the Ice Age :lol:

DeletedUser

lol.

28175c06b5d3c40ab465f8e2e3c9b2ec.png

84fa79165769a80b8cbb64c1cf91a430.png

I suppose it was ghosts that dodged those lcs the first time :icon_rolleyes:
Even the undead can't beat me

Unfortuantly it was just after I dodged that my internet went...That I can't prove, but if I was still there, I would have built up again, carried on farming and then dodged any other attacks of yours haha

Dark

DeletedUser13240

To use it to attack sneak/or other allies of mine and put blame on me. That's what I would do :p

DeletedUser13240

who the cares if u are on the server or not

you are a non factor

Did your mother ever teach you some manners? I guess not :icon_rolleyes:.

Hmmm in your opinion, yes, not everyone's though...

Last edited by a moderator: