Matt - The Real Nub

DeletedUser13240

Says the Romanians :D So am I safe to assume that just like jobson you are to scared to 5v5 us?

Stop changing the subject. Stop going on about a 5v5. Why not a 2vs1... Matt vs Adrian and Double D... See if matt can win on his own for once :lol:.

DeletedUser

Says the Romanians :D So am I safe to assume that just like jobson you are to scared to 5v5 us?

5v5 would be fun to hear about, but never going to happen given how evasive Matt, Adrian, James and everyone else involved are due to their pride.
We need more speed tribes really.

DeletedUser

Third player was Lady Sleepy, I didn't include it in the profile because I didn't think he/she/it was playing with you. Simply thought it was suiciding on me, like it does every round because it blames me for it losing to speedbarbar. In regards to the round, Lady Sleepy killed 100lc and my militia, Dark killed 100lc prior to the reports shown just by accident.

Yes, it was a pretty bad round for me. Lot of mistakes made on my part. Nice reports, but Tobi still lost all his lc and I backtimed you but Tobi's spears saved you. So to say either of you could've beaten me alone is simply a lie, especially considering that Tobi lost all his lc, and you half your troops and both of you lost the round - rimmed?

But I'm glad this thread gave you the confidence to make the stupid mistake in thinking that you could repeat this shallow victory. Giving me the opportunity to do this:

28175c06b5d3c40ab465f8e2e3c9b2ec.png

84fa79165769a80b8cbb64c1cf91a430.png

bddcad4edd197412bf4d579d1188da38.png

24a12bbd7cdd168c5d441303e61c1c83.png

[22:10:02] Matt.: tobi and dark on the current round
[22:10:02] Matt.: :D
[22:10:07] Matt.: watch me wreck the ******

nice pnp tho :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=2262

5v5 would be fun to hear about, but never going to happen given how evasive Matt, Adrian, James and everyone else involved are due to their pride.
We need more speed tribes really.

After what happened since you were last active I'm surprised you would say that. A 5v5 was booked. By me. Paid by me. after lionheart challenged me.

This is the result of that round:
http://www.tribalwarsmasters.net/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=1146

We turned it into a SLAP! vs SLAP! round because MYR didn't show.

Infact here's a list:
Matt vs Adrian - Adrian didn't show
Matt vs Olli (someone noob?) - Olli showed but quit
Matt vs Lionheart - Lion didn't show

And if it wasn't blindingly obvious, I am open to any challenge. Give me the opportunity to shred your egos and I'll take it.

[video=youtube;NkpDMztaOWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkpDMztaOWE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

I find it hilarious that even though Olli showed, you showed him as much respect as the other two :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser12038

Slap is nub no doubt i cri when they rim me but does dat mean i never cri? Matt u cant take me 1v1 and a 100 loyality round where u started 7 min before me and rushed nobles aint no win :) :)

DeletedUser12407

haha a wannabe with 500 lines and still noob l0l

better edit it and say that you are an affraid wannabe of a 500 wannabe men tribe. that some idiots think that it needs any skill is a wonder for me.

in the end we all know im the big boss and it will always be like that, sorry wannabes!

i would win every 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6...500vs500 against slap - if i can choose my noob members

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
A understandable post.
A post I agree with (sort of).

What is happening? Has Olli changed? :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

No sarcasm.

What makes it understandable? Certainly not the grammar.. Certainly not facts.

A post you agree with? Last week you were kissing the ass of SLAP!.

Has Olli changed? .. Does it look like he has changed? Every comment he makes is the same; Just worded differently.

What is happening?.. You got your tongue up his ass while he is laughing at you.

I don't wanna be harsh, your probably young but Jesus man you contradict yourself every day on here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13240

I think I'm just going to go for a walk... Might drop by the nearest chippy while I'm at it. Enjoy the time I'm gone while it lasts.

DeletedUser10769

You are just making a fool out of yourself Fidel.

We all know you don't have a leg to stand on figuratively speaking ofc

DeletedUser12038

You never know whit matt the one day he is lying the other day he is lying

DeletedUser

But I'm glad this thread gave you the confidence to make the stupid mistake in thinking that you could repeat this shallow victory. Giving me the opportunity to do this:
28175c06b5d3c40ab465f8e2e3c9b2ec.png

84fa79165769a80b8cbb64c1cf91a430.png

bddcad4edd197412bf4d579d1188da38.png

24a12bbd7cdd168c5d441303e61c1c83.png

[06/02/2015 21:41:41] Ben Kidgell: Ben Kidgell sent a photo.

This device doesn't support Skype's new photo sharing features yet, but you can still view it in your browser here: https://api.asm.skype.com/s/i?0-weu-d2-fb935709c4d44bc29e51b7e704458f44
[06/02/2015 21:42:20] Ben Kidgell: Wasn't like my internet died or anything...Proof is there nub, you just beat an inactive account that played 15/30 min (rofl)
[06/02/2015 21:43:15] Ben Kidgell: Ben Kidgell sent a photo.

This device doesn't support Skype's new photo sharing features yet, but you can still view it in your browser here: https://api.asm.skype.com/s/i?0-weu-d4-9358d62851ac4be095f3ea109a7bc3aa
[06/02/2015 21:43:47] Ben Kidgell: Was gone between 15 past and 25 past, then again at 30 past (puke)
[06/02/2015 21:44:03] Ben Kidgell: I'll give you a real round tomorrow from a proper start

Nice of you to include all of the relevent info there matt, but where was your response to a real fight? That's right, the great matt was too timid to come and play :lol: In regards I never knew about sleepy, you weren't the only one to be hit by nubs though + a lot of those spears were mine, about 800 haha. I never recall hitting any LC prior to my attack as well, where is your proof of that? Sometimes I wonder how despite your many, many posts how you still can't manage to create a good argument :lol::lol::lol:

Dark

DeletedUser

Does anything on any planet in any universe honestly think that you are better than me?

DeletedUser

Does anything on any planet in any universe honestly think that you are better than me?

Oh dear matt, resorting to childish comebacks because you have no actual response :lol:

That's a bit extreme :icon_eek:.

He is a child trapped within a man's body, but glad you have some common sense even if you are a little annoying sometimes and can follow blindly. Hopefully you see the real side of matt now xD

Dark