Merry Christmas! [PP up for Grabs!]

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Well everyone, Christmas just started for me (about 2 hours ago) and I am in a very jolly mood atm. So, I decided I'd be christmas-y and offer 5 premium points to the first person who answers this question correctly:

If today is tomorrow's yesterday and tomorrow's yesterday was the day before today, what day would it be two days from yesterday's tomorrow now if today was friday?

Oh ya. :icon_cool:[/ke]

DeletedUser

I got Sunday as well, so either we're both wrong or grats to Ruffus...

Merry Christmas folks.

DeletedUser5542

[ke]Well everyone, Christmas just started for me (about 2 hours ago) and I am in a very jolly mood atm. So, I decided I'd be christmas-y and offer 5 premium points to the first person who answers this question correctly:

If today is tomorrow's yesterday and tomorrow's yesterday was the day before today, what day would it be two days from yesterday's tomorrow now if today was friday?

Oh ya. :icon_cool:[/ke]

hmmmm ok, well the first bit makes sense, but "tomorrow's yesterday was the day before today" doesn't seem to as surley tommorows yesterday is today? Or are we using a higher mathamatical formula not actually tied to the days of the week? Are the mearly smoke and shadows?

So yesterdays tommorow is also todays yesterday. two days from yesterdays tommorow (yesterday) would therefore be Saturday. (Assuming we add two days to yesterday (thursday).

I'm sure i'm over analysing all this tho so my final answer is:

"There is no spoon"

DeletedUser

Sunday

From my perspective all the gable falls down to: what day would it be two days from yesterday's tomorrow now if today was friday? which basically means friday + 2days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5542

That does make sense but riddles don't generally do that. They *are* the obvious answer, but not *that* obvious. The catch is in the middle "tomorrow's yesterday was the day before today". Well no it wasn't. Tomorrow's yesterday was *today*. So what does that make yesterday's tommorow?

If tommorows yesterday was the day before toda does that mean that yesterday's tommorow is the day *after* today? If it *does* then the answer is 'Monday'

However I'm not convince its even *that* simple. Is Monday that answer? no one has said it yet so i might as well.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Ruffus has the correct answer (well, I got the same answer atleast :lol:).

Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors that made it a bit more confusing then it should be, but it was 2 in the morning for me. :p

Anyway Ruffus, just give me your in-game name and I'll transfer them to you (latest being tonight). <3

Merry christmas you guys, I am now off to work.... to maybe quit my work... Not sure yet. o_O[/ke]

DeletedUser

I believe this is the correct answer :p If not then I guess Thursday just for the heck of it :p

I got Saturday too :icon_neutral: but for the hell of it I'll say Monday.

Yay for Slowness ^_^

DeletedUser

[ke]Ruffus has the correct answer (well, I got the same answer atleast :lol:).

Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors that made it a bit more confusing then it should be, but it was 2 in the morning for me. :p

Anyway Ruffus, just give me your in-game name and I'll transfer them to you (latest being tonight). <3

Merry christmas you guys, I am now off to work.... to maybe quit my work... Not sure yet. o_O[/ke]

Congratz Ruffus, Sunday was my first answer until I over analyised it and then guessed for today. Kriegselend don't quit your job dude, at least give it a week to think about it first.

Merry Christmas all I'm off out for family lunch :xmas_tongue:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Hey guys, I'll offer a bonus round;

If anyone can explain why it would not be sunday (and it makes sense), then I'll give another 5 pp to that person. It has to make sense though. Good luck on that one. :p[/ke]

DeletedUser

Reserved? :lol:

Edit: Krieg I swear I'm going to kill you after this.

DeletedUser5542

See above ^^

"So yesterdays tommorow is also todays yesterday. two days from yesterdays tommorow (yesterday) would therefore be Saturday. (Assuming we add two days to yesterday (thursday)."

Dunno if it's right but that was my thinking.

DeletedUser5542

Huh, now i'm even more confused! So ruffus who said "sunday?" was the correct answer but you want somone to explain why "why it would not be sunday (and it makes sense)" If Sunday *is* the correct answer your question was basically "What is the day two days after Friday?" Or is "Sunday?" different to "Sunday"? Or did Ruffus pm you and thats whats confusing me?

DeletedUser

[ke]Well everyone, Christmas just started for me (about 2 hours ago) and I am in a very jolly mood atm. So, I decided I'd be christmas-y and offer 5 premium points to the first person who answers this question correctly:[/ke]

[ke]If today is tomorrow's yesterday[/ke]
That means it would be Friday

[ke]and tomorrow's yesterday was the day before today,[/ke]
Tomorrows yesterday - Friday
''was the day before today'' - that would make it Thursday unless it's a expression and my english is failing.

[ke]what day would it be two days from yesterday's tomorrow now if today was friday?[/ke]
Tomorrows yesterday is Friday but it asks yesterdays tomorrow which is...still Friday adding two days is *drum roll* Sunday.

Well seems those 5 PP will only be going to someone whos extremely good at spewing complete and utter BS and still convince others :icon_rolleyes: