~*MH*~Family (+K45 Jungle?) Vs SPQR

DeletedUser5542

There has been rumours of wars and rumours of rumours of wars for a few days now, and i don't know about you but I have been eagerly awaiting another one of Ruffus' well crafted PnP posts. I think his tread on the MH-WAR war will go down in Tribal War Lore.

You can imagine my disapointment then when I heard that war has finally kicked off and I rushed to the forum to get all the juicy goss only to find that there is no war post! Well don't worry fair readers your loyal tribal wars war corrispondent has once again found herself with too much time on her hands and so once again has stuck her nose where it doesn't belong to get the latest in statistics and speculation in the tribal wars world (uk3).

Please enjoy.

So the not so secret war was meant to kick off on Monday as we all know but unfortunatly there was a low level of response with only 50% of MHs members actually responding to the call to arms. This is still over 50 players tho so surly they would have enough to take out poor SPQR especially considering Jungles K45 contingent were also involved.

Not that the MH forums were inactive or anything. The support board was practically buzzing with anyone within a country mile of SPQR from the three tribes clambering for support. This was in stark contrast to the MH claims board. Ruffus (god bless him) had put up threads on each SPQR member with their village chords for his hungry tribe to claim. And claim they did! However only on about 6 villas spread over four SPQR members....Hmmm well I guess the old saying says the best form of offense is a good defence so at least they wern't going to lose too many villa's once the war get in full swing.

However there was another tragedy! One of MHs own members (if you can belive it) set somone from *outside* the tribe as a sitter and then this unscrupulous person (sorry i'm not going to reveal my sources) not only cut and pasted the highlights to anyone and everyone but even set a member of SPQR as a sitter on the account!!!!

Undaunted that their plans had leaked and fearing another posponment would result in even more MH members joining SPQR (even dispite their Beloved Leaders insistance that turn coats would be attacked) the valient MH family went ahead with their well crafted plans. Surly SPQR don't stand a chance against the Mighty Metal Hugz Horde!

Well, judge for yourself:

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~*MH*~ ~M2H~ ~M3H~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,427
Side 2: 2,802
Difference: 2,625

image.php

Looks like SPQR have so far managed to rebuff MH's 'surprise' assault and even seem to have more points now then they did before MH declaired war on them! But it's still all to play for boys and girls

*Will SPQR succum to the mighty Metal Hugz Horde? How many more waves can they take?
*Will Jugles K45 contingent live up to their alliance or now the cat is out of the bag (so to speak) will they stay out of it?
*Will Tribal Wars most devious tribe actually *turn* on their former allies if they show weakness? Dum-dum-deeeeer
*Will MH sort out the wheat from the chaff and come out of this as a stronger more together force?
*Will this reporters standing invite to join MH (i belive they have space for me in ~M16H~) now be retrcted?

Who can tell.

Oh I do love a good war. Especially when i'm not involved in it ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Read, lol very interesting. Eager to write some stuff but can't.

DeletedUser

especially considering Jungles K45 contingent were also involved.

However there was another tragedy! One of MHs own members (if you can belive it) set somone from *outside* the tribe as a sitter and then this unscrupulous person (sorry i'm not going to reveal my sources) not only cut and pasted the highlights to anyone and everyone but even set a member of SPQR as a sitter on the account!!!!

*Will Jugles K45 contingent live up to their alliance or now the cat is out of the bag (so to speak) will they stay out of it?
*Will Tribal Wars most devious tribe actually *turn* on their former allies if they show weakness? Dum-dum-deeeeer

Oh I do love a good war. Especially when i'm not involved in it ^_^

Err, you're aware that our "k45 contingent" consists of Ruvento, Crazy Wolf, ka300m, and deewee right? (With some k46 inclusion of DnB and Emolool) (Maybe one or two others with a few villages near or around k45, but those 4 form the bulk of this "contingent") Yes, Jungle joining MH to help them take out a nuisance who has been around our northern edge causing nonsense with us since the start of the world is so dastardly!:icon_rolleyes: Now that we are finally in a position in which Jungle has the core and distance to actually do something, we're the bad guys because we allow MH to join 4-6 players in taking out a tribe 7 times their size?

Yes, an inactive player (Silentwarrior) set Angrychef (who was once a leader in MH) as their sitter. Big devious plot of subterfuge! Your sources are stellar, I wonder who out of the 80+players who have shared access to the MH forums told you... :icon_rolleyes:

You've only heard your share from whatever sources you have in SPQR and MH. You have absolutely no idea what happens in Jungle, so I'd appreciate if you'd stop trying to assume that you have our playbook in your grimy grasp. You've seen a shared forum that is shared with MH and their families which was shared for the purpose of pseudo-coordination. You said it yourself, it consists of primarily claim threads, and advice here and there from Jungle players.

Oh nice logical fallacies! Assumptions, generalizations, and biases do not make your argument stronger, they merely make your "propaganda" easier to pick apart.

I certainly don't doubt you there, seeing as how you haven't grown since your last "war" with pabi...

DeletedUser

SPQR are allies with *TFT* and *FFL* who could hit them from the side? o_O

DeletedUser

Well don't worry fair readers your loyal tribal wars war corrispondent has once again found herself with too much time on her hands and so once again has stuck her nose where it doesn't belong

Tell me about it. I still remember when you were being nosy about us ;)

DeletedUser

PnPs should usually be done without assumptions and by a leader of one of the tribes going to war.

only 50% of MHs members actually responding to the call to arms. This is still over 50 players tho so surly they would have enough to take out poor SPQR especially considering Jungles K45 contingent were also involved.

Is... that percentage a fact? Also, next time, post links to twstats that show who defected. You're leaving too much to the imagination. It's easy to paint a tribe in such a bad light when you're being vague. Not that I'm defending MH too much, but your "PnP" is flawed at best. Two village conquers is really no idea of how a war is going. War stats are only necessary when there are mass takings of villages. 2 with a difference of 2.5k is not exciting.

DeletedUser5542

I really do enjoy reading your responses Discord they are a constant reminder to me how not to act on these forums and how some people can go flying off the handle and take things far too seriously. I think two of your comments are particually low blows but if this is how you want to conduct your self you are free to do so.

I was careful not to make any assumptions as to the involvment of Jungle as a whole in this which is why i refered to Jungles K45 contingent and yes I do know what it consists off. I'm not sure why you are drawing attention to this fact. I can only assume it is some attempt to pick apart my propergander but I'm afraid you'll have to explain things a little clearer for anyone else other then you to understand what your talking about.

However I do apologise if my painting you as "the bad guys" has upset you. it was done tounge in cheek and i have a lot of respect for jungle but everyone needs a pantomime villan (thank you for again nominating yourself) to make things more interesting.

As to your accusations of assumptions, generalizations and biases I plead guilty (although I like to think i try and keep my bias in check personally) and have never tried to pretend that i am some omnicient omnipresent being but i do hear things and like to make guesses as to whats going on between the line. This game is a form of entertainment after all. I am certainly enjoying this game and hope you are also Mr. Discord. ^_^

PnPs should usually be done without assumptions and by a leader of one of the tribes going to war.

Is... that percentage a fact? Also, next time, post links to twstats that show who defected. You're leaving too much to the imagination. It's easy to paint a tribe in such a bad light when you're being vague. Not that I'm defending MH too much, but your "PnP" is flawed at best. Two village conquers is really no idea of how a war is going. War stats are only necessary when there are mass takings of villages. 2 with a difference of 2.5k is not exciting.

Well if thats the rule then I apologise, I was just looking forward to another war going on and was disapointed when no thread emerged. As for the stats I wasn't trying to infer anything i just liked the pretty colours. ^_^

Tell me about it. I still remember when you were being nosy about us ;)

Well, i wanted to know more about the "funnest" tribe in TW ^_^. Just trying to liven up the forum a bit and i think whatever peoples opinions it's done that.

DeletedUser

I really do enjoy reading your responses Discord they are a constant reminder to me how not to act on these forums and how some people can go flying off the handle and take things far too seriously. I think two of your comments are particually low blows but if this is how you want to conduct your self you are free to do so.

I was careful not to make any assumptions as to the involvment of Jungle as a whole in this which is why i refered to Jungles K45 contingent and yes I do know what it consists off. I'm not sure why you are drawing attention to this fact. I can only assume it is some attempt to pick apart my propergander but I'm afraid you'll have to explain things a little clearer for anyone else other then you to understand what your talking about.

Firstly, you complain about low blows and taking things too seriously, yet you very clearly made two "low-blow" accusations (or assumptions depending on how you look at it).

This is a game centered around politics and war. If you can't handle someone saying that you are wrong, and then explaining why you are wrong, then perhaps you are a wee-bit too thin skinned for a war-game. Eh? You yourself admitted that you had no reason to post anything other than (your words) to put your nose where it didn't belong. You came to the forums trying to start something, and you did. Congratulations.

This is part of PnP, and seeing as how you posted your "PnP" you are responsible for it. I am drawing attention to these facts because you outright called Jungle "Tribal Wars most devious tribe" without any sort of evidence to back up your claim. Instead you used a logical fallacy to try and support your argument. (I gave you a link to a rather good explanation of logical fallacies by the way. Perhaps it will help you from making more of them in the future?) You also said we had an alliance, which is not so. It was a non-aggression pact, made months ago (back when Codes still existed). You then assumed that since a "spy" from MH revealed our relations that we wouldn't continue on our "plan" (which to my knowledge is safe inside Wolfeh and I's heads.)

Oh, by the way... Nice Red Herring. ;)

DeletedUser

Ive got a question..... Why do some people get so worked up over a stupid thread..... (I loved this thread aimee. It made me laugh so much!)

As for the stats I wasn't trying to infer anything i just liked the pretty colours. ^_^

Just plain LOL

DeletedUser5542

This is a game centered around politics and war.

and this thread is centred around one of those, not around your personality or mine. i am giving you an answer in PM to the issues you raised as i do not want to get involved with personal point scoring on public forums.

Ive got a question..... Why do some people get so worked up over a stupid thread..... (I loved this thread aimee. It made me laugh so much!)

Just plain LOL

Thank you Jack, thats why I make them ^_^
It is never my intention to launch personal attacks and nor do i claim that there are no assumption, guesses and fallacies contained in my posts. I make them to stir things up a bit and would ask people to respond in a calm manner at least on the public forums. if you want to hurl mud at me my pm tray is always open ^_^.

DeletedUser

and this thread is centred around one of those, not around your personality or mine. i am giving you an answer in PM to the issues you raised as i do not want to get involved with personal point scoring on public forums.

Then don't post "propaganda" about an issue you are completely uninvolved with. That is what PnP is about, proving your side is correct (or to discredit the opposition's argument... Whichever proves easier). You technically don't have a side in the debate, but you have a clear bias toward SPQR. What is one on the opposing side to say? "Well, since you aren't my enemy, I'll let you say whatever you want..." No. I take things seriously because I have a strong dislike of fallacy. You made a bunch of assumptions based on minimal evidence, scrounged it together, and called it a "war thread".

I am not debating your personality. I am explaining how narrow-minded your "Propaganda" is. IE: I am arguing your "analysis" of the situation. You admitted that you have a limited idea of what is actually happening, yet you still saw fit to make a post in the forums about the "war". The thing with PMs, is that they don't accomplish anything. Neither side determines anything when arguing in private, it just serves to make both sides more irate. Quite frankly, my qualm is with your overambitious posting of this thread with little to no concrete evidence to support half of your claims. Not with you personally. Usually one doesn't "declare war" when there isn't a war to show. Three conquers to three is hardly a war, it is a skirmish. Jungle hasn't lost or taken any villages yet. Why would we make a huge chest-beating thread when nothing has happened? :icon_neutral: Stop trying to make this an attack on you, it is about your argument (or lack-there-of as my case happens to be). You can do whatever you want, but when you start saying things about myself, and/or my tribe then I care. Especially if your evidence is rumor and hear-say.

DeletedUser

I don't think Aimee was the first person to call it a war.

~*MH*~ - Metallicus on 10.01. at 17:59
Due to a less than 50% response to my mail ref the war due to start tomorrow,the council have had no choice but to cancel until 1500 on saturday the 16th. Hopefully we will then see a better show of tribe unity and less moaning about trivialities. Anyone who still feels we in the council are ball less and are bitches for other tribes can kindly sod off before then.

DeletedUser5542

You really do like the colour of you're own type don't you Discord. I made this post primerily to liven up the forum and i belive i have succeeded. You seem to make posts only to try and take whoever your ire is aimed against down a peg. I really don't want to play that kind of game which is why i replied to your previous post in a PM. However I will try and adress some of your points in a relevent and none controntational way.

Ok first, somone asked where i got 50% activity from and also Discord you're trying to claim this is nothing more then a spat and not a war. Well here you both go.

~*MH*~ - Metallicus on 10.01. at 17:59

Due to a less than 50% response to my mail ref the war due to start tomorrow,the council have had no choice but to cancel until 1500 on saturday the 16th. Hopefully we will then see a better show of tribe unity and less moaning about trivialities. Anyone who still feels we in the council are ball less and are bitches for other tribes can kindly sod off before then.

Regards

Metallicus

The actually date for the war has been bumped around a bit, i think you'll find the reason here:

~*MH*~ - Metallicus today at 00:36
Bud...what can i say? i am in the same boat and the last thing i wanted to do was cancel....BUT....too many members are not responding or worse are too busy bitching about one f@ckin vill or callin the council a bunch of homo's cos we dont bow down to their every f@ckin whim. I am not anyones "bitch" but as council i have to look at the bigger,long term picture. Its a bloody shame that some of our so called tribemates cant see the same

I know this next bit isn't conclusive but it shows that Jungle were also involved in the war effort which i think constatutes them being allies on some level

~*MH*~ - Ruffus on 10.01. at 22:39 Quote
Hi all, remember that you can only claims 2 villages at once ok.

I would like you all to help each other and work on one target in two's.
Help each other and we will win this war.

The Forum is shared with ~*MH*~, ~M2H~, ~M3H~ and Jungle

Can we all attack the closest villages to you, instead of going for the biggest target, this way we can move north and attack as we do.

A few members were moving across to SPQR

~*MH*~ - Ruffus on 04.01. at 15:13 Quote
Kellys Hero wrote:
Do you know angrychef's reason for leaving?

I kind of do, and it certainly wasn't because he was scared lol
The guy is a good player and knows what he is doing so any decision he made were for the right reasons I am sure

yes his decisions mate, And I know why he left, Its up to any memeber to do what they think right, But look at the postion he's in now lol.
If the sh*t hints the fan ans we end up waring with SPQR he is right in the middle of us?

Uh-oh, Angrys going to be in trouble if they is war coming!

Here is the claim for Angry Cheif, the most vulnerable member of SPQR and the ones most people would like a bite out of. this is from the eve of the war

~*MH*~ - Ruffus on 10.01. at 22:29 Quote
Angrychef

K45 001 (553|450) K45 9.818
K45 002 (555|450) K45 9.818
K45 003 (548|444) K45 9.818
K45 004 (539|446) K45 9.818
K45 005 (540|448) K45 9.818 GildedButterfly
K45 006 (541|448) K45 8.597 GildedButterfly
K45 007 (534|443) K45 9.818 craig123
K45 008 (536|442) K45 9.274 craig123
K45 009 (539|443) K45 8.010
K45 010 (537|445) K45 5.999
K45 011 (554|442) K45 9.818
K45 012 (558|446) K45 7.694
K45 013 (543|445) K45 6.689
K45 014 (532|448) K45 7.152
K45 015 (531|448) K45 6.845
K45 016 (529|447) K45 8.344
K45 017 (560|459) K45 3.591
K45 018 (569|474) K45 6.266
K45 019 (565|472) K45 9.818
K45 020 (554|460) K45 7.690
K45 021 (552|462) K45 9.620
K45 022 (551|461) K45 6.061
Edited by Ruffus today at 20:50

Lot of villas but not much claim going on.

Next is one of my favs

~*MH*~ - Ruffus today at 20:31 Quote
Ok guys and girls
We start attacking SPQR tomorrow at 8am.
Do not send until 8am
I'll be online all day so send attacks and then set me if you have to ok.

SPQR are a virus spreading through K45 and our tribe
Time to take them out.

We have done this now because of members leaving, this is why we hit tomorro

Good luck, and good hunting

Ruffus

I think that constates a war doesn't it? And also shows that although there have been little activity in the changing of villas MH really were going for this.

Ah this next one is nice.

~M2H~ - Camsteroony today at 20:33 Quote
Are we placing our claims now?
~*MH*~ - Ruffus today at 20:36 Quote
Yes
~*MH*~ - laln today at 20:39 Quote
and who else is on our side?
~*MH*~ - Ruffus today at 20:40 Quote
Jungle

Still no allience between Jungle and MH? Ruffus certainly seemed to think there was.

Jungle - Ruvento today at 20:48 Quote
Can I stake a claim to Eldritch (513|441) K45 and Dac (519|443) K45 plox?
Will be waiting until all are claimed so we can swipe him together sort of thing, don't really want to jump waist deep when I could only be getting my ankles wet. :)

well at least some jungle members are putting in claims for SPQR at least. Although if they're waiting for MH to claim all SPQR villas its going to be a long wait.

maybe there is just a nap but MH certainly seem to be doing all the can to avoid conflict with jungle

~*MH*~ - Ruffus on 05.01. at 20:15 Quote
I have posted this on all Genral forums in the MH forums, I hope that this is ok with all of Jungle members and will sort this out once and for all.

From now on if you want to claim a village within any Jungle members 7x7 first put it in the Jungle -K45- forum.
Then mail the Jungle member and ask them if its ok with them to take that village.
If the village is also in your 7x7, and you cannot agree who should take the village, you will both cat that village until they restart or quit.

If I find any member not doing this, and you have taken a village with in a Jungle members 7x7 without posting or asking, then the village will have the troops sent out and the Jungle member will noble it.
This goes for Jungle Member too.

There are other post of people complaining of jungle members taking villas they've claimed or them posting a claim not getting aproval from jungle and then somone else taking it.

~M3H~ - madness25 on 10.01. at 19:32 Quote
Melbury (510|477) K45 I have mailed deewee and ruvento - awaiting reply
~*MH*~ - Ruffus on 10.01. at 19:36 Quote
Not Approved Mail Me
~*MH*~ - fatboy 1066 today at 16:58 Quote
Can i ask why this village did not have a claim granted to 1 or other tribe as we both have now missed out and with targets at a premium this must be stopped i know both councils must have a lot to do and have had to spend far to much time with this forum maybe we could set a couple of other members from each tribe to sort claims out
~M3H~ - madness25 today at 19:20 Quote
and now because of that an -EoV- member has taken it.

lot of tension on this matter. having 100 members and 4 jungles all going for the same villa must be a pain.

~*MH*~ - suttonboynotts on 10.01. at 16:17 Quote
there a bunch of arigant swines they just noble were ever they like and think they are the law sorry for my outburst but if 1 more jungle player nobles into my 7x7 im cating the villa down..we need to get some balls because it looks to me like were there bitches

This one followed it up

~*MH*~ - Kellys Hero on 10.01. at 17:02 Quote
It appears many members share a similar opinion, stragely except those that make the decisions. When a decision is finally made it will be interesting to see what happens

I think many MHers were hoping that Jungle would be the target chosen not SPQR. In fact many have a bit of affection for that tribe and were joining. MH council wasn't happy.

~*MH*~ - craig123 on 04.01. at 14:27 Quote
the next person that leaves the tribe because they think they are going to on the front line of a war with be nuked to the rim by me !!!!!!!

doesn't really look like most MHers were up for a war.

oh yeah, this was interesting too, although remember Angrychef has since joined SPQR hence the tag. this one comes from the war on WAR thread.

SPQR - Angrychef on 27.12. at 00:45 Quote
Do they know we have dropped the NAP with them or is this a surprise attack?
~*MH*~ - Metallicus on 27.12. at 00:46 Quote
Big Time Surprise mate ;)

so they had a NAP with WAR and then attacked them....i wonder how many other tribes they have NAP with?

Well there you go Discord. Hopefully that'll make you happy. You asked to see my cards and they're they are.

DeletedUser

lol and I was sitting here worrying that this world would be dull as hell. Looks like people still know how to have completely pointless arguments though....refreshing to see.

Anyway I am a spectator to world affairs and would love to see a map of the area or just k45 in general if any1 knows how to do them.

Have fun you guys and I would like to see spqr go with this 1 personally. Family tribes this early seems a little extreme.

DeletedUser

Ok first, somone asked where i got 50% activity from and also Discord you're trying to claim this is nothing more then a spat and not a war. Well here you both go.
I know this next bit isn't conclusive but it shows that Jungle were also involved in the war effort which i think constatutes them being allies on some level

Well there you go Discord. Hopefully that'll make you happy. You asked to see my cards and they're they are.

Yes, that's right... 4 villages have been claimed, there will be no other noblings, and Jungle and MH are great big allies. Errr, except in none of your quotes did you prove anything about an alliance. You proved that we were working together, but I didn't deny that. I said we had a nap, and that we were working together to eliminate a common nuisance. "Sounds like" doesn't mean it is. One doesn't have to have an alliance to work together. Therefore your enormous wall of entirely up-to-date information proves little that isn't already known. Please detect sarcasm? ...

As per me saying this wasn't a war, lets have a brief vocabulary lesson.

Skirmish:
a fight between small bodies of troops, esp. advanced or outlying detachments of opposing armies.
Spat:
a petty quarrel.
Source: www.dictionary.com

My exact words were:

Three conquers to three is hardly a war, it is a skirmish

Nowhere did I mention a spat, I said that the stats do not scream all out war, they say that skirmishes are taking places. There has been no coordination on a large scale (that has landed as of yet), therefore the battles are between smaller individual entities. The current stats are 3 to 4 at the moment (in favor of SPQR) still rather minute in the grand scheme of things... Hence, no reason for any real war to be declared. In other words, you have my reasoning for not bothering to make a grand thing of it.

In favor of a more interesting discussion, here are the individual stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~*MH*~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 15,906
Side 2: 6,270
Difference: 9,636

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: ~M2H~
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 13,896
Difference: 13,896

image.php

Since there's no reason to post completely empty stats, I'll just say it: there has been no conquers between ~M3H~ and SPQR... Same goes for Jungle and SPQR.

It would seem as though SPQR is picking off ~*MH*~'s second tier players rather than the first tier at the moment... If someone wants to tally up who lost who exactly, that'd be a more interesting statistic, but at first glance in my clearly biased opinion, I'd put my money on MH if this were entirely up to them alone. I think that having seen MH at work, it will be rather hard for SPQR to break down MH defenses. At the very least due to the fact that there is a ton of it.

Who knows, maybe SPQR will help them dump the families... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You really do like the colour of you're own type don't you Discord. I made this post primerily to liven up the forum and i belive i have succeeded. You seem to make posts only to try and take whoever your ire is aimed against down a peg. I really don't want to play that kind of game which is why i replied to your previous post in a PM. However I will try and adress some of your points in a relevent and none controntational way.

The actually date for the war has been bumped around a bit, i think you'll find the reason here:

A few members were moving across to SPQR

Uh-oh, Angrys going to be in trouble if they is war coming!

Here is the claim for Angry Cheif, the most vulnerable member of SPQR and the ones most people would like a bite out of. this is from the eve of the war

Lot of villas but not much claim going on.

Next is one of my favs

I think that constates a war doesn't it? And also shows that although there have been little activity in the changing of villas MH really were going for this.

Ah this next one is nice.

Still no allience between Jungle and MH? Ruffus certainly seemed to think there was.

well at least some jungle members are putting in claims for SPQR at least. Although if they're waiting for MH to claim all SPQR villas its going to be a long wait.

maybe there is just a nap but MH certainly seem to be doing all the can to avoid conflict with jungle

~*MH*~ - Ruffus on 05.01. at 20:15 Quote
I have posted this on all Genral forums in the MH forums, I hope that this is ok with all of Jungle members and will sort this out once and for all.

There are other post of people complaining of jungle members taking villas they've claimed or them posting a claim not getting aproval from jungle and then somone else taking it.

lot of tension on this matter. having 100 members and 4 jungles all going for the same villa must be a pain.

This one followed it up

I think many MHers were hoping that Jungle would be the target chosen not SPQR. In fact many have a bit of affection for that tribe and were joining. MH council wasn't happy.

doesn't really look like most MHers were up for a war.

oh yeah, this was interesting too, although remember Angrychef has since joined SPQR hence the tag. this one comes from the war on WAR thread.

so they had a NAP with WAR and then attacked them....i wonder how many other tribes they have NAP with?

Good evening Miss Kitty,

Bloody good show! I particularly liked the bit where Ruffus is discussing Angry Chef being surrounded! I don't wish to upset you know who, but I think this supports my theory. Ruffus won't attack Jungle because ...

A) He has a buffer of two or three players
B) MH are defensive
C) He knows what it's like to be surrounded!

However ... dum de dum de dum ... moving swiftly on. Anbody fancy a conflict or a skirmish? Not even a teeny weeny one? No? Most on here know a war when they see one, most recognise that MH are calling this a war. I guess some people just can't accept they are wrong when they are PROVEN wrong. It's not even a theory! It's there in black and white! Madness.

Aimee, thank you for keeping us all thoroughly entertained.

DeletedUser

Very interesting read and thank you for bringing some action back to these dead forums!

Hope you weren't expecting much from a family tribe.. *Giggles*

DeletedUser

KingT's two cents: :icon_razz:

Yes, I guess it's very nice to assume, suspect and conjure up conspiracies and secret deals to your imaginations content but I'm afraid it's just simply not true.

As I said before, I would never have made an alliance with a tribe that I considered would be able to handle themselves in more cases than not. I'm pretty sure that the dukes now wouldn't either. The thing about alliances is that they should be considered permanent. I personally wouldn't be happy promising ~MH~ an alliance because why would we want to be covering their backs all the time? There has to be some mutual benefit.

The difference between this and an alliance is that there is -no- alliance, It's simply removing a common enemy. Few might remember that we had spat's with SPQR in the past.

I love the fact that imaginations can run wild when it solves a nice jigsaw in peoples minds for there to be one. The bones of it is, just because it would be nice for everyone to think Jungle has secretive deals and alliances all across the map and thats why we're the big bad guys always acting too quick to defend ourselves, doesn't mean it's true. Am I the only one that's noticed we never got argued with that there was an alliance with Jack - because most will remember we've worked with them in the past also - No of course not.

I'm gonna have to agree with the "War" thing myself, although I think you missed the point in what Discord said. I think he meant there was -no need- to call it a war right now, as it isn't - maybe in a few weeks time if things are interesting by then.

The nature of Jungles spread means that in the north we only have a few members that are close to SPQR - don't go expecting anything huge.

DeletedUser5941

well well well seems as though MH families mighty leader has been banned!
And thanks for the ODD boost guys i had been in need of that (special mention to Craig123 for his delightful sacrifice of 4 nukes and a train :lol:)

DeletedUser5941

oh and on topic heres the current stats - not bad considering we were the guys that got jumped lol

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~*MH*~ ~M2H~ ~M3H~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5

image.php