~*MH*~Family (+K45 Jungle?) Vs SPQR

DeletedUser5542

KingT's two cents: :icon_razz:

The difference between this and an alliance is that there is -no- alliance, It's simply removing a common enemy. Few might remember that we had spat's with SPQR in the past.

I'm gonna have to agree with the "War" thing myself, although I think you missed the point in what Discord said. I think he meant there was -no need- to call it a war right now, as it isn't - maybe in a few weeks time if things are interesting by then.

Hello Tom, always nice to get you're opinion. I have always felt you delivered your points in a clear and concise way without attempting to resport to personal point scoring so I am more then happy to address some of the issues you raised.

An allience between MH and Jungle (or their members in k45) is really a secondary factor here. We can argue over semantics all day and i know that some people like to try and debunk other peoples arguments by pulling out dictionaries and trying to split hairs. Fine, lets avoid discussion of an allience if you wish, but I think Jungle's involvment, whatever it is, adds a bit more interest to this whole affair. Again if people don't want to call it a war I don't care either, but I think that many people have found this episode has brought a little bit of interest to Tribal Spats.

So ok, maybe not an allience, maybe not a war. We could sit here and argue over these definitions all day but I certainly find these developements interesting to watch.

DeletedUser

Hello Tom, always nice to get you're opinion. I have always felt you delivered your points in a clear and concise way without attempting to resport to personal point scoring so I am more then happy to address some of the issues you raised.

An allience between MH and Jungle (or their members in k45) is really a secondary factor here. We can argue over semantics all day and i know that some people like to try and debunk other peoples arguments by pulling out dictionaries and trying to split hairs. Fine, lets avoid discussion of an allience if you wish, but I think Jungle's involvment, whatever it is, adds a bit more interest to this whole affair. Again if people don't want to call it a war I don't care either, but I think that many people have found this episode has brought a little bit of interest to Tribal Spats.

So ok, maybe not an allience, maybe not a war. We could sit here and argue over these definitions all day but I certainly find these developements interesting to watch.

Sure, the point is though, there isn't really any developments, 3-4 measly conquers, that's all. TBH, I'll pretty chuffed if Jungle really do go for SPQR.

Good luck Jungle :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5542

Sure, the point is though, there isn't really any developments, 3-4 measly conquers, that's all. TBH, I'll pretty chuffed if Jungle really do go for SPQR.

Good luck Jungle :icon_biggrin:

I wanted to get in there before the fact. what's the point of having a war thread when the war a spat thread when the spat is already over? I think there is a way to run.

DeletedUser

I wanted to get in there before the fact. what's the point of having a war thread when the war a spat thread when the spat is already over? I think there is a way to run.

I'm pretty sure if there was anything worth knowing about, it would have arisen.

Meh, I'm pretty impartial tbh. As you say, I'm arguing semantics.

GDI.F seems to help SPQR...

Say what? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Aimee first off i quite liked the PnP even if you did have nothing to do with it and should maybe have left it to one of the sides involved but you seem to have missed the boat on what Discord has been saying and have taken it as him having a personal pop at you which just isn't the case. In a nutshell all he was saying was Jungle are not allied to MH but do have a NAP in place and that some members of Jungle may/will be helping as they have had problems with SPQR in the past. Also whether any of the sides view it as a possible war or not, Discord is right in saying so far it has just been skirmishes.

You talk with forked tongue with regards to saying you don't want to point score but then continuing with pointless stats and messages which do nothing but prove what Discord already said and then making sly remarks like "You really do like the colour of you're own type don't you Discord".

I have no idea why you're making him out to be the bad guy when all he has done is debunk your accusations/theories and defended his tribe, which in my humble opinion he has done very well and very honestly.

In summary nice PnP but maybe let people who are actually involved and have a clue argue it out.

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_enNmzWn6Y

You know where you are
You're in the jungle baby
You're gonna die
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your shu n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n knees, knees
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n.n, knees, knees
In the jungle
Welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your
It's gonna bring you down!
Ha!

Welcome to the Jungle, you're gonna die :)

Go Jungle, go!

DeletedUser5941

GDI.F seems to help SPQR...

really? well then they arent very good at it as we have receive no support from them have had no contact with them! Or is this the same Zoltard that has been under attack from GDI for ages (apart from the few times i mailed their leaders and sorted it out for you) and he has now decided to bring SPQR into it pointlessly
Oh and talking of alliances SPQR are now bricking themselves at the involvement of ELite on the side of MH! Desparation there guys seruiously lol

DeletedUser5542

Oh dear, first "grimy grasp" and now "forked tongue". Some posts seem as if they have come straight out of the tabloid press. I'm glad you liked the PnP though, as my goal was to liven things up it seems that that has been successful.

As was already stated I had hoped that MH would have opened up the thread. They were quick to do so against WAR and I was disapointed when nothing was forth coming this time around.

As for the suggestion that I should stay out of things that don't concern me and I have no clue about I think this point is moot. As has been proven I have more clues as to what is going on then most people in the MH family. Also any politics that goes on near me affect me whether i am directly involved at that stage or not.

As for Discord, I find his posts dilibertly emotive and polemic and also find them quite difficult to wade through. He is welcome to defend his tribe and i have no wish to attack him or jungle mearly to liven up the forums a little bit. If his point was that Jungle and MH don't have an allience thats fine as has already been discussed above. but i find arguments over semantics a secondary matter.

DeletedUser

"Oh dear, first "grimy grasp" and now "forked tongue". Some posts seem as if they have come straight out of the tabloid press."

Oh dear someone is again taking things personally and again only proving what was meant by that comment.

Aimee you can't say you want to liven up the forums and then complain when someone picks apart your ill thought PnP.....well you can but it is pretty hypocritical.

DeletedUser

They were quick to do so against WAR and I was disapointed when nothing was forth coming this time around.

As for the suggestion that I should stay out of things that don't concern me and I have no clue about I think this point is moot. As has been proven I have more clues as to what is going on then most people in the MH family. Also any politics that goes on near me affect me whether i am directly involved at that stage or not.

As for Discord, I find his posts dilibertly emotive and polemic and also find them quite difficult to wade through. He is welcome to defend his tribe and i have no wish to attack him or jungle mearly to liven up the forums a little bit. If his point was that Jungle and MH don't have an allience thats fine as has already been discussed above. but i find arguments over semantics a secondary matter.

1. Perhaps, considering this 'skirmish' as Willo' so eloquently put it, is little more than a day old, they'd want to wait to bring any attention to it? So that they can have the right statistics and further substantiate their points. There's this thing someone once told me about. Something like the "element of surprise".

2. This was MH's war, and still is. That's if Ruffus gets unbanned, otherwise the MH family crumbles. Ruffus is one of two dukes I believe. So there's nothing stopping it continuing. You do need to allow time for others to create their PnP, and about knowing more than the MH family. BS. We both know that, as your information is from the MH forums, so that'd be a little hypocritical?

3. Discord's posts do nothing but defend Jungle, and defend what he believes in. There's no need to attempt to beat him down, just for doing this, both because, we all know you can't argue with Willo' and come out on top, and because there's no need for you to be making this thread anyway. :O

DeletedUser4817

and about knowing more than the MH family. BS. We both know that, as your information is from the MH forums, so that'd be a little hypocritical?

You're assuming the bulk of MH members read their own forums as thoroughly as Aimee. I'd be willing to put a fairly large wager they dont.

DeletedUser

You're assuming the bulk of MH members read their own forums as thoroughly as Aimee. I'd be willing to put a fairly large wager they dont.

Maybe not as thoroughly, but the large majority read them, or at the very least skim read them.

DeletedUser

There's this thing someone once told me about. Something like the "element of surprise".

I think we can safely say that was never, ever going to be the case. MH are more leaky than an old sieve. :icon_razz:

Quote for lulz.

DeletedUser5542

"Oh dear, first "grimy grasp" and now "forked tongue". Some posts seem as if they have come straight out of the tabloid press."

Oh dear someone is again taking things personally and again only proving what was meant by that comment.

Aimee you can't say you want to liven up the forums and then complain when someone picks apart your ill thought PnP.....well you can but it is pretty hypocritical.

this is the second time somone has implied i'm thin skinned. actually none of the comments that have been made have bothered and i don't take them personally in the slightest. i just think resorting to using phases like the above are unnessasary and don't really help your cause. As I said previously people are invited to call me all the names they like in PMs but i think they're should be a certain level of what is said on the forum. You resorting to name calling and then claiming that i can give it and can't take it just serve to further undermine your arguments. Please feel free to continue but I have no wish to decend to that level myself.

DeletedUser

At what point have i called you any names exactly? I merely said you talked with a forked tongue, which if you didn't understand, is me basically saying you're very contradictory in things you say. If anyone is name calling in this thread it is you with certain comments you have made about Discord. You seem to like making everyone out to be bad EGGs (pun intended) and having a dig at you.

Maybe if more than one person is saying you're thin skinned there may be an element of truth? Again you shouldn't take anything i say personally, i'm pretty certain the majority of peeps who know and chat to me on TW and Skype will agree when i say i'm not that sort of person.

DeletedUser5542

*yawn* getting bored now. Lets look at some more pretty colours!

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~*MH*~ ~M2H~ ~M3H~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 6
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87,746
Side 2: 30,202
Difference: 57,544

image.php

Now before anyone points out that SPQR is picking off MHs weakest players I'd like to say that this seems a sound stratergy to me. Why throw all your nukes against the strongest players when you can pick of the tribe. surly if MHs family crumbles then SPQR can pick off their strongest members at their leasure?

DeletedUser

Lol possibly the worst rebuttal i have seen but meh.

Agreed on picking off weaker members it happens in every war and is a valid tactic. Some tribes use it to boost stats which again i think is a valid tactic as from my limited experience i think it can lead to a lowering of the enemies morale.

DeletedUser

This PnP really does rock :icon_razz:

Logical, well structured, and "evidence" to back up your points. The evidence might be being slightly misconstrued and a little bit bent to fit what you want it to though :p... but nonetheless, it's a great effort and its bringing some life back into the PnP; which is ultimately what we want.

Onto the real war: Well, I'm genuinely surprised to see how much ~*MH*~ family sucks. I know somebody will use the straw-man, "but its a family" argument, but they seemed pretty organized for the WAR battle.

DeletedUser5542

Lol possibly the worst rebuttal i have seen but meh.

Thank you ^_^

I did spend a good half hour working on a rebuttal, taking quotes from this thread and developing a truely awsome and devistating argument....but then a flutterby flew in an i lost my train of thought :(

Nah, I thought it would escalate the whole mudflinging and that isn't funzies.

This PnP really does rock :icon_razz:

Logical, well structured, and "evidence" to back up your points. The evidence might be being slightly misconstrued and a little bit bent to fit what you want it to though :p... but nonetheless, it's a great effort and its bringing some life back into the PnP; which is ultimately what we want.

Onto the real war: Well, I'm genuinely surprised to see how much ~*MH*~ family sucks. I know somebody will use the straw-man, "but its a family" argument, but they seemed pretty organized for the WAR battle.

Lol, i hope you're not implying that I in anyway doctored the quotes i put up? If you want confirmation I'm sure a member of MH would kindly let you sit their acount so that you can have a look for yourself.

Yes, the do seem a bit of a paper tiger now. i will admit that i origonally made this thread to distrupt any momentum they might have had against SPQR (who i do have a bit of a soft spot for) but I'm not sure I needed to have bothered as MH seem to be doing a good job of distrupting their own momentum. Regardless of what else follows and preceded the desired goal seems to have been reached and i'd like to think perhaps this interesting and diverting thread made some small contrabution. (My birthday is February 2nd SPQR boys, I'll let you know where to send the flowers, chocolates and PA points.)