~*MH*~Family (+K45 Jungle?) Vs SPQR

DeletedUser

Ummm... I don't think you mean that :)

<Tries to crush image of Tom trying to seduce pretty girl by expounding the values of an HC strat>

Who needs the pretty girls when the fat, ugly ones love guys who know about the HC strat.

Plus they try harder.

DeletedUser

30lnwgw.png

DeletedUser5941

OMG who could have seen this coming - Ruffus has gone to Jungle!
Oh wait we all saw that coming...................................

DeletedUser5542

OMG who could have seen this coming - Ruffus has gone to Jungle!
Oh wait we all saw that coming...................................

they must have been impressed with his outstanding leadership skills.

DeletedUser

*Cough* *Cough* I hear a mice running. Oh wait look his gone into the Jungle? I wonder why? I will be waiting Ruffus. And I will snap at you when you come out, from your refugee camp! <--- Not directed at all members of Jungle. But, why recruit a player who lost a village. Just Yesterday! *Hint*

I will come back and give you an inside of Ruffus.

DeletedUser

*Cough* *Cough* I hear a mice running. Oh wait look his gone into the Jungle? I wonder why? I will be waiting Ruffus. And I will snap at you when you come out, from your refugee camp! <--- Not directed at all members of Jungle. But, why recruit a player who lost a village. Just Yesterday! *Hint*

I will come back and give you an inside of Ruffus.

I take your comments with allegations towards mice very seriously.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

He he he he. Found something on Ruffus

Ruffus on 30.01. at 16:43
Stacked no, but the loyalty will be at 34 when you hit
Next time you come it will be stacked lol.
I would let it go, lol.
Would save a lot of troops for us both lol

My comment: Suggests he will get troops in village? Linky:
Secret hehehe on 30.01. at 16:46
How come nobody attacks you, I'd have thought you were fairly high on SPQR's target list. Are you really such a nice guy that everyone leaves you alone?

Ruffus on 30.01. at 16:48
lol nice guy?
No think it was the fact I'm a little far from them.
They will come for me soon enough

My comment: "soon" suggests his time will come. "No think it was the fact I'm a little far from them." Suggests he likes being far, does not like agrression. Check OD and village conquers.

Secret hehehe on 30.01. at 16:51
Then I suppose you'll be off to Jungle, 'cos if they won't have you you really are in trouble!

Ruffus on 30.01. at 16:55
Told you it would be tight.

As for Jungle never been asked?
Not thought about it really?

My comment: Lies ^^^ Recieves invites and runs!!! Also, Jungle likes to snap up Jack's.

DeletedUser

He he he he. Found something on Ruffus

The irony of that is that William Robber was a member of Awsom, yunno, that tribe that MH beat. :lol:

Why would Jungle be recruiting people who have lost a village? What is a village in the grand scheme of things. Obviously Ruffus has a couple of friends in Jungle and if the leaders thought it would be beneficial to have him, then so be it.

DeletedUser

Secret hehehe on 30.01. at 16:51
Then I suppose you'll be off to Jungle, 'cos if they won't have you you really are in trouble!

Sounds like we have you to thank for giving him the idea then, eh?
Letting your personal emotions get in the way of actually succeeding is often a mistake.

William Robber on 30.01. at 16:40
mitch got a bit pissed off, you sniping his villa. I think he's been trying to head further north for a while and keeps missing out!

So yeah, it's a noble, I said I'd get it back for him. Have you had time to stack it yet?

Are you sending a fake or will I have a bit of rebuilding to do?

Personally I like that one. Why couldn't you noble the village yourself? Had to get someone smaller to noble it for you?