~*MH*~Family (+K45 Jungle?) Vs SPQR

DeletedUser

Ill quote myself here just incase you missed it mate :)

i far as i know, i have not heard of an official declarance, but a lot of wars do not have an official declarance of war

(by the way, im sorry if i misquoted up there, i wasant sure if you were suggesting we are not at war or not, can you clear this up for me?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but it seems like you're just basing this off of pure statistics? Lets look a bit at the bigger picture. Yes SPQR is currently leading with villages taken, however compare the total amount of villages MH family has to SPQR's. Also I believe that after the more seperated members have been "swept aside" and the attacking of large enemy clusters begins we will see some interesting OD changes.

I'm sure there are several other things to add but I'm having a brainfart.

i wasant even talking about who has the upper hand: however, ill take your opinions and ideas into consideration :)

DeletedUser

Looking at this one, it is early days and neither tribe has taken any serious damage yet.

My opinion is to give this some time and we will see who comes out on top, my personal belief s that it will be a very close fight between these two tribes.

DeletedUser

Looking at this one, it is early days and neither tribe has taken any serious damage yet.

My opinion is to give this some time and we will see who comes out on top, my personal belief s that it will be a very close fight between these two tribes.

i agree with you on that personally - even though we are currently in the lead, this is only the beginning, and anything could happen to tip the scales in the favour of one of us

DeletedUser5542

Sorry to disappoint but when did Jungle declare exactly?

Jungle arn't officially involved in this war, I think we can all accept that. However two Jungle members going on loan to MH is obviously a significant unnoficial involvment. As far as I'm aware they both consider their self Jungle players and weather they have joined MH to help a tribe they like or for self preservation (If SPQR defeated MH they might try and clear Jungle out of their terratory too) they will probably return to Jungle at some point in the future.

DeletedUser5857

my personal belief s that it will be a very close fight between these two tribes.

There is a word you have said which is wrong and that is the word "two" we are going against a family and 2 part time members

DeletedUser

There is a word you have said which is wrong and that is the word "two" we are going against a family and 2 part time members

With Egg and Jack assisting you against said family. Stop trying to exaggerate your "accomplishments". This is a reasonably fair fight in SPQR's case.

DeletedUser5542

With Egg and Jack assisting you against said family. Stop trying to exaggerate your "accomplishments". This is a reasonably fair fight in SPQR's case.

Jack and MH have been having near-constant boarder skirmishes for a while. In fact on the MH forum they have a thread devoted to their "war" against Jack. Reminds me about of good old W. starting a second war before he´s finished the first. Don´t think you can class Jack´s involvment as assisting SPQR any more then SPQR is assisting Jack. As for Eggs involvments I´m only aware of a few local villa´s being snapped up. Hardly full scale co-ordination. It´s not like we´ve sent one of our best member and a deputy to join the ranks of SPQR.

DeletedUser

Jack and MH have been having near-constant boarder skirmishes for a while. In fact on the MH forum they have a thread devoted to their "war" against Jack. Reminds me about of good old W. starting a second war before he´s finished the first. Don´t think you can class Jack´s involvment as assisting SPQR any more then SPQR is assisting Jack. As for Eggs involvments I´m only aware of a few local villa´s being snapped up. Hardly full scale co-ordination. It´s not like we´ve sent one of our best member and a deputy to join the ranks of SPQR.

I fail to see where we (Jungle) offer the fact that crazy wolf and Ka300m were 'sent' to Jungle.
As far as I am aware, there was a decision made privately between the two players, they decided that it'd be in the best interests of Jungle to help MH. In case you hadn't noticed with your observance, Crazy and Ka' are back in Jungle now. Would be great to see what happens in this war in the coming days/weeks.

DeletedUser4817

Jack and MH have been having near-constant boarder skirmishes for a while. In fact on the MH forum they have a thread devoted to their "war" against Jack.

They do? That's...really funny. Are there any good bits?

FWIW, we have been fighting MH2 since day 8 or so of this world. They had recruited *5* people my and jack Par's 7*7.

We beat them up, they threatened war. Which materialised in the form of a single spear fake.

It's been like that ever since...though in fairness they did take some of our isolated people deep in their territory.

DeletedUser5542

I fail to see where we (Jungle) offer the fact that crazy wolf and Ka300m were 'sent' to Jungle.
As far as I am aware, there was a decision made privately between the two players, they decided that it'd be in the best interests of Jungle to help MH. In case you hadn't noticed with your observance, Crazy and Ka' are back in Jungle now. Would be great to see what happens in this war in the coming days/weeks.

Thats my point Ruvento. I don´t think Jungle are co-ordinating with MH any more then Jack and Egg are co-ordinating with SPQR. Well....maybe a little more but regardless I don´t think any tribes external involvment is particually worth discussing much further.

-------------------------
In other news the green berrets have gone back to the Jungle.

DeletedUser

I agree here. Jack has been occasionally snapping at MH's heels and MH back. It is pretty clear SPQR would win so why not make it a little easier for them? Lol :p (no offence MH)

DeletedUser

lol, we have definatley won. over the past few hours, we have had some of the best players from mh join us, and they have gone so far down to rank 12, and i bet they will be lower soon

DeletedUser

lol, we have definatley won. over the past few hours, we have had some of the best players from mh join us, and they have gone so far down to rank 12, and i bet they will be lower soon

Some of the best? There's one member out of that whole group you recruited that is even remotely decent, and based on the other's participation in your little conflict, I'd weigh them even lower.

Furthermore, it's a wonder you're still in SPQR...

On a similar note, I do wonder what's going to happen to the bottom 10ish of SPQR. There are certainly more viable members that can be gained, even from MH to replace them. Will all those who stuck with SPQR from it's beginnings be given the benefit of the doubt, or will they go the whole nine yards and try to shoot for third? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5857

Some of the best? There's one member out of that whole group you recruited that is even remotely decent, and based on the other's participation in your little conflict, I'd weigh them even lower.

On a similar note, I do wonder what's going to happen to the bottom 10ish of SPQR. There are certainly more viable members that can be gained, even from MH to replace them. Will all those who stuck with SPQR from it's beginnings be given the benefit of the doubt, or will they go the whole nine yards and try to shoot for third? :icon_rolleyes:

the bottem 10 will be staying unless they go inactive, you see we work together and act as a tribe. Every member is a key member, K45 is ours and should be staying that way for a decent amount of time.

DeletedUser5857

Also if your attempting to insult eldron about being in the tribe i would pick one of him over 100 of you.

DeletedUser

lol, this made me laugh, particularly the part where you said:
this is sounding an awfull lot like you are attempting to discriminate me cause of my lack of points...
i couldnt help notice despite you vastly outnumbering me in points and villages, i have outstripped you in ODD, and you are barely ahead of me in overall OD even before i was given support by spqr, so i could say the same thing about you, but i wont stoop to your level, and suggest that arent worthy of being in a tribe just because of lower points, becuase as you will see by my OD, ive fought and defeated almost as many troops as you have. to be quite honest, i thought your previous posts did have a good collection of common sense, but this post is rather pathetic in my opinion. you have made the assumption that because of my lack of points, im not worthy of being in this tribe

DeletedUser

lol, this made me laugh, particularly the part where you said:
this is sounding an awfull lot like you are attempting to discriminate me cause of my lack of points...
i couldnt help notice despite you vastly outnumbering me in points and villages, i have outstripped you in ODD, and you are barely ahead of me in overall OD even before i was given support by spqr, so i could say the same thing about you, but i wont stoop to your level

Wow, gratz, I guess your better at provoking people into attacking you. :lol:

Sure, some might argue that ODD is a sign of "good defending", but since theres absolutely no evidence or argument for that, I'm gonna go with that nice ODD of yours counts for jack and you should probably spend your resources nobling and growing rather than getting them killed when being attacked.