~*MH*~Family (+K45 Jungle?) Vs SPQR

DeletedUser

Lol i think he's doing a very fine job of defending himself hence me saying you couldn't rebut his arguments and because of this you went in the direction of the childish "you have no life" insults.

DeletedUser

Lol i think he's doing a very fine job of defending himself hence me saying you couldn't rebut his arguments and because of this you went in the direction of the childish "you have no life" insults.

Hello Satan,

"you have no life" [insults] is not a quote from any of my postings. Your defense of Discord is entirely unbiased of course.

DeletedUser

As for the professions bit... Everyone has a life. You don't need 8 hours online to accomplish anything. It's all a matter of efficiency.

Everyone has a life? Are you sure Discord? I mean are you really, really sure? :icon_rolleyes:

Going back to everyone having a life ... means a lot to you this game doesn't it? I mean when do you stop ever trying to discredit someone Discord? Shining example of what I was saying earlier, Jungle = not a very nice tribe.

You really do make me chuckle mate....i think the quotes above show quite clearly to everyone what you were insinuating and your passive aggressive remarks certainly don't go unnoticed by me.

I'd like to know why you personally show such disdain for him, why not tell us all your IG name?

DeletedUser

I'm not going to sit here Galat on a game thread conducting research to any great length. Who will mark it? Discord? Or do you think you are up to the task?

So rather than do research to make an educated opinion which would take less time and result in less "flaming", You're just going to spend hours of your time responding to every post made in this thread? That makes sense. This is a game, enjoy it how you will. Don't go telling other people their way is wrong when the stepping stone of your argument consists of "everyone has an opinion". Do you realize how hypcritical you are?

As for me not having a life... :icon_rolleyes: I'm not going to argue with you there, because that's such a daft argument it's not even funny. You can't prove I don't, and I'm not going to prove I do by sacrificing my internet anonymity. Don't want to get strange messages or dead animals on my front porch or any such thing... I love my dogs. :icon_cry:

What I can do is show that you have no sense of well... Anything. http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=8539

That links you to who has posted in this thread. You have significantly more posts than I do, and Aimee has even more. So who is the one with no life? The difference is that I am not hiding behind an alias so that whatever I say will not come back to bite me. And that I am not sitting here waiting for people to respond so that I can attempt to beat them down by whatever means necessary.

I shall look forward to Crazy Wolf finding those reports Discord. I just did a bit of research myself, there are no villages and is no evidence of EGG supporting SPQR. Now I would urge you to re-read my post Discord because I say:

"I do think that the recent events have shown Jungle to be a little cowardice, poor SPQR are now fighting 4 tribes and still holding their own. I was astoinished today when looking at their statistics, they are ranked 1st for defense and have surpassed Rumble (Kama) within the matter of a week."

Secondly, Discord, why haven't you asked Crazy Wolf to provide factual evidence that AimeeKitty or EGG are SPQR's bitch? I am sure you will appreciate that if the same were said about Jungle, you and a host of other "phantom" posters would have been on here like a shot demanding evidence. If you feel the urge to suggest that mere attacks by EGG or other tribes will suffice to prove your point then I will counter with the very obvious fact that there is no evidence that SPQR members are advsiing EGG on how to conduct a war and there is no evidence that SPQR members have transfered over to EGG either.

See, I don't really need or care to prove it. Your opinion doesn't matter to me. If MH wants to post the reports, so be it. We've seen SPQR's shared forums, and we've seen reports from Jack and Eggs both attacking MH members. I don't really care to prove it, as Aimee is not responding anymore. (I wonder why?) And you are... Well you. I haven't seen a post from you that isn't a logical fallacy.

As for "phantom" posters, what exactly is that supposed to mean? You think that I have dozens of forum accounts that I use to support my argument? I am sure if you had the audacity to ask a mod about that, they'd kindly tell you you're wrong. I have a single forum account here, and this is it. You can not believe me and keep spreading more rumors, or you could ask a mod to find out you're wrong.

As per your quote, you suggested that they were fighting 4 tribes alone, which is not so. SPQR is not above question. No one is. I merely suggested that this fight is significantly more fair than you realize or acknowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You really do make me chuckle mate....i think the quotes above show quite clearly to everyone what you were insinuating and your passive aggressive remarks certainly don't go unnoticed by me.

I'd like to know why you personally show such disdain for him, why not tell us all your IG name?

I am glad you found time to chuckle Satan, anything constructive about the debate that you would like to add or must we yet again descend to your level? You waded into this firstly to launch a defense for Discord, and now what? You appear to be attacking. So we will leave it at that eh?

DeletedUser

I am glad you found time to chuckle Satan, anything constructive about the debate that you would like to add or must we yet again descend to your level? You waded into this firstly to launch a defense for Discord, and now what? You appear to be attacking. So we will leave it at that eh?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LMAO i don't think i've seen anyone be so hypocritical in the things they say/post. Yes i have defended Discord and i've not hidden my reasons and have merely quoted both yourself and Aimee. The only thing i have attacked is your moronic comment insinuating that Discord has no life....now in my opinion if you're going to post something so daft then you best be prepared to take some flak for it.

How about you manup and tell us all your IG name eh?

OT:
Does anyone else think Phileas may indeed be a member of SPQR? It would certainly spice things up a wee bit

DeletedUser

So rather than do research to make an educated opinion which would take less time and result in less "flaming", You're just going to spend hours of your time responding to every post made in this thread? That makes sense.

Hello Discord, I'm not spending hours on here, lol, honestly really I am not. And, I dont respond to "every" post either. So let's not exaggerate eh?

This is a game, enjoy it how you will. Don't go telling other people their way is wrong when the stepping stone of your argument consists of "everyone has an opinion". Do you realize how hypcritical you are?

I have not told anyone "their" way is wrong Discord. You are exaggerating again.

As for me not having a life... :icon_rolleyes: I'm not going to argue with you there, because that's such a daft argument it's not even funny. You can't prove I don't, and I'm not going to prove I do by sacrificing my internet anonymity. Don't want to get strange messages or dead animals on my front porch or any such thing... I love my dogs. :icon_cry:

Again .. you need to speak to Satan about your coordination on these threads. Seems you pair are getting caught up in each others cross fire.

What I can do is show that you have no sense of well... Anything. http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=8539
That links you to who has posted in this thread. You have significantly more posts than I do, and Aimee has even more. So who is the one with no life? The difference is that I am not hiding behind an alias so that whatever I say will not come back to bite me. And that I am not sitting here waiting for people to respond so that I can attempt to beat them down by whatever means necessary.

Discord, the link, lol, now who else would go to such lengths? pml. Proves nothing. Shall we total up all your posts on all threads? No.

DeletedUser

How about you manup and tell us all your IG name eh?

OT:
Does anyone else think Phileas may indeed be a member of SPQR? It would certainly spice things up a wee bit

I'll let you have the last word.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is that because I'm right and you are indeed in cahoots with SPQR?

DeletedUser

Phileas Fogg, your arguments are paper tiger (that's me being kind!). I mean really, you're so aggressive but where exactly is your substance in your posts? Your one real method is to misconstrue other people's words, and I'm no fanboy of Discord, but he's just systematically destroying your arguments - and I think you're the only one of us blind enough not to see that.

I must ask. What exactly do you consider your level to be if you think you're going to descend to Satan's level? As I think that you're vastly overestimating yourself as a wordsmith if you think that you're descending to his level.

Also, can I inquire about the reasons you started posting in this thread in the first place? It's pretty evident that you're attacking people on this, and you stepped in it for some reason. What separates your own justification for coming into this thread from Satan's? Before you retort some more of your infinite propaganda garbage, pleeeaaasseeee think a little!

Wild accusations again. It seems it is perfectly okay for you to make them Discord but anyone else must provide facts. Going back to everyone having a life ... means a lot to you this game doesn't it? I mean when do you stop ever trying to discredit someone Discord? Shining example of what I was saying earlier, Jungle = not a very nice tribe.

Another point of yours that bugged me. Where exactly are these accusations of Discord's that you bring up? He questioned your motives, and you totally dodge the point and try to get back on the offensive.

I don't know whether you noticed when you were accusing Jungle of not being a very nice tribe, but Willo hasn't actually made any real life attacks at you, and has kept insults really to a minimum. You on the other hand, have been insinuating that he doesn't have a real life, and that he takes this game far to seriously. I really do have to question your judgement if you think that you have any form of moral high ground over Willo or the rest of his Jungle crew.

Discord, the link, lol, now who else would go to such lengths? pml. Proves nothing. Shall we total up all your posts on all threads? No.

One thing about this: You have been a member of the forum for 16 days, and have made 30 posts. That's an average of 1.875 posts per day. Lets compare that to Discord's posts per day of 0.49?

but anywayz, to round off. Personally, I think most of the points you make are moot. The total suckyness of your posts is merely amplified by your secrecy of your in-game identity. Please, elaborate on this maybe? I'd have more respect if you just said "I don't play, I quit", but srsly, the acting like you know anything about anything to do with tribalwars is well... lame?

DeletedUser

Hello,

Sorry KingT if I happen to be quoting you but I am responding to the poster who says we argue a lot. It's not often the four of us agree about something, but it's really only debate. I kind of like all the posters, they all raise good points, but I do like to explore all sides to a argument and I am the first to admit that when a poster posts something, you have to look at the motives for doing so.

Tom has quite rightly said he is biased to some extent and I certainly would not slam him for that. Jungle, I am sure are a nice tribe, but for me, this does not come through on this forum. I'm sure they are not bothered what I think, but, if the players were a little more cordial and just accepted some points instead of feeling the urge to rebut everything negative said about them then I think they would win a few more supporters. I am not one of them at the moment. That is probably obvious isn't it.

I do think that the recent events have shown Jungle to be a little cowardice, poor SPQR are now fighting 4 tribes and still holding their own. I was astoinished today when looking at their statistics, they are ranked 1st for defense and have surpassed Rumble (Kama) within the matter of a week. I tip my hat to the tribe, it certainly seems very organised and the leadership should be congratulated and recognised for what it has acheived. I don't know and have never heard of a tribe that can sustain such an onslaught as what this galant tribe appear to be doing.

My respect to SPQR. They have flown under the radar, and Jungle are quite right to fear them. It is no wonder they are using subversive tactics to try and eliminate such an impressive foe.

Hello Discord,

I did not know these tribes were involved? I heard today that SPQR is full of part time students, a trainee doctor, a teacher, a bricklayer and a chef? Bit of a mix that. How they manage to hold this together while holding down such demanding professions in itself deserves an award!

I shall look forward to Crazy Wolf finding those reports Discord. I just did a bit of research myself, there are no villages and is no evidence of EGG supporting SPQR. Now I would urge you to re-read my post Discord because I say:

"I do think that the recent events have shown Jungle to be a little cowardice, poor SPQR are now fighting 4 tribes and still holding their own. I was astoinished today when looking at their statistics, they are ranked 1st for defense and have surpassed Rumble (Kama) within the matter of a week."

Secondly, Discord, why haven't you asked Crazy Wolf to provide factual evidence that AimeeKitty or EGG are SPQR's bitch? I am sure you will appreciate that if the same were said about Jungle, you and a host of other "phantom" posters would have been on here like a shot demanding evidence. If you feel the urge to suggest that mere attacks by EGG or other tribes will suffice to prove your point then I will counter with the very obvious fact that there is no evidence that SPQR members are advsiing EGG on how to conduct a war and there is no evidence that SPQR members have transfered over to EGG either.

As for the professions bit... Everyone has a life. You don't need 8 hours online to accomplish anything. It's all a matter of efficiency.

Everyone has a life? Are you sure Discord? I mean are you really, really sure? :icon_rolleyes:

I think that's an interesting statement coming from someone who hides under an alias on these forums. So please share, what exactly are your motives?

Wild accusations again. It seems it is perfectly okay for you to make them Discord but anyone else must provide facts. Going back to everyone having a life ... means a lot to you this game doesn't it? I mean when do you stop ever trying to discredit someone Discord? Shining example of what I was saying earlier, Jungle = not a very nice tribe.
Hello Galat,

If these tribes are regarded as "non involved" then I fail to see what the point in your post is. But anyway, your remarks about research seem to ignore one vital element, the word "bit" as is stated in my post which you have replied to. I'm not going to sit here Galat on a game thread conducting research to any great length. Who will mark it? Discord? Or do you think you are up to the task?

Hello Satan,

It's very nice of you to rush to Discord's defense.

Hello Satan,

"you have no life" [insults] is not a quote from any of my postings. Your defense of Discord is entirely unbiased of course.

So rather than do research to make an educated opinion which would take less time and result in less "flaming", You're just going to spend hours of your time responding to every post made in this thread? That makes sense.

Hello Discord, I'm not spending hours on here, lol, honestly really I am not. And, I dont respond to "every" post either. So let's not exaggerate eh?

This is a game, enjoy it how you will. Don't go telling other people their way is wrong when the stepping stone of your argument consists of "everyone has an opinion". Do you realize how hypcritical you are?

I have not told anyone "their" way is wrong Discord. You are exaggerating again.

Again .. you need to speak to Satan about your coordination on these threads. Seems you pair are getting caught up in each others cross fire.

Discord, the link, lol, now who else would go to such lengths? pml.

At One: And now this makes eight, on this page alone. You could have really fooled me... :icon_neutral: There hasn't been a post on this page you haven't responded to. :icon_neutral:

At Two: False, you continuously use the fact that I put time into researching my opinions against me. You seem to think that this makes me weak, or inferior to yourself. Case in point:

Discord, the link, lol, now who else would go to such lengths? pml.

At Three: We aren't coordinating? Again, back to your phantom posters bit. I don't go around telling people to post for me. I don't go around telling them not to post for me. People actually want to defend me. 'Tis a shock, I know!

At Four: Well, seeing as how the only work it took is going to the uk3 forum, and copying the link of that number under the replies column next to this thread, I'd say it took me ten seconds tops. Err wait, I mean

I am glad you found time to chuckle Satan Phileas. Anything constructive about the debate that you would like to add, or must we yet again descend to your level?

DeletedUser

Phileas Fogg, your arguments are paper tiger (that's me being kind!). I mean really, you're so aggressive but where exactly is your substance in your posts? Your one real method is to misconstrue other people's words, and I'm no fanboy of Discord, but he's just systematically destroying your arguments - and I think you're the only one of us blind enough not to see that.

Since everyone is entitled to an opinion here I go:

- As you may or not perceive Phileas has been "supporting" Aimee in this thread and so this is pretty much Jungle + Others (being the others, Me, You and some others) vs Phileas and Aimee.

This is probably the worst war thread ever, since it was made by someone who has been proven had almost NO clue (I'm also being nice) and Phileas has been failing really hard since he supported most of the false assumptions made by Aimee classifying them as "Highly Entertainment". :lol:

I must ask. What exactly do you consider your level to be if you think you're going to descend to Satan's level? As I think that you're vastly overestimating yourself as a wordsmith if you think that you're descending to his level.
I'll back you up on this :) he has no level indeed.

Also, can I inquire about the reasons you started posting in this thread in the first place? It's pretty evident that you're attacking people on this, and you stepped in it for some reason. What separates your own justification for coming into this thread from Satan's? Before you retort some more of your infinite propaganda garbage, pleeeaaasseeee think a little!
It would actually be a bless if he could do that.

I don't see how Phileas has anything related to this war all I see is him body guarding Aimee.

Another point of yours that bugged me. Where exactly are these accusations of Discord's that you bring up? He questioned your motives, and you totally dodge the point and try to get back on the offensive.
That's because he can't answer them. He avoids the points being made by drifting away from the topic and trying to circumvent what we say by asking another random question.

:)

I don't know whether you noticed when you were accusing Jungle of not being a very nice tribe, but Willo hasn't actually made any real life attacks at you, and has kept insults really to a minimum. You on the other hand, have been insinuating that he doesn't have a real life, and that he takes this game far to seriously. I really do have to question your judgement if you think that you have any form of moral high ground over Willo or the rest of his Jungle crew.
He doesn't but apparently he thinks so. People only use the "time argument" when they have got nothing else to say, it's a common and unfortunately usual way of trying to bash someone here in the forums.

One thing about this: You have been a member of the forum for 16 days, and have made 30 posts. That's an average of 1.875 posts per day. Lets compare that to Discord's posts per day of 0.49?
After this I'll give you some reputation. This is what I call ownage.

but anywayz, to round off. Personally, I think most of the points you make are moot. The total suckyness of your posts is merely amplified by your secrecy of your in-game identity. Please, elaborate on this maybe? I'd have more respect if you just said "I don't play, I quit", but srsly, the acting like you know anything about anything to do with tribalwars is well... lame?
I completely support this post and I'd seriously advise Phileas to answer the questions that are made to him not by raising some more ridiculous questions about real life, time spent on tribal wars but with some good and backed up opinion, hopefully he will support his opinion with something real and in the real world that can be either two things, either LOGIC or FACTS, but as stated by "Philly" we don't need facts :icon_wink:

Cheers Exo-Politician,
TehBigBangTheory

DeletedUser

Hello Discord,

I did not know these tribes were involved? I heard today that SPQR is full of part time students, a trainee doctor, a teacher, a bricklayer and a chef? Bit of a mix that. How they manage to hold this together while holding down such demanding professions in itself deserves an award!

This made me giggle.
"Full of part time students", "How they manage to hold this together while holding down such demanding professions in itself deserves an award!"

Hmm ok?
How about being a student not being considered as a full fledged profession. Also, they're part time students, insinuating that in fact, they have time to play with. :)
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm playing Aimee here and making assumptions (an eye for an eye?), but I study. That makes me a student. Part time. I have plenty of time to play tribalwars. About 7 hours a day at minimum I have to spare.
So consider that point invalid. Other than that, there are many more demanding professions, and I know many a tw player who hold down more difficult roles and still manage to hold themselves together.
As for your attacking of Discord, you really need to get a hold of yourself, I say this as a bystander, I don't care to post on these forums too often, I share my two cents every now and then, but every time I read Discord's posts, yours seem to follow with yet more abuse and obviously you argue what he says. It's almost irrefutable.
Ciao, Mr Fogg. Let us also see you answer to the questions you've so elegantly avoided.

DeletedUser

Other than that, there are many more demanding professions, and I know many a tw player who hold down more difficult roles and still manage to hold themselves together.

Right, I mean, I may be a boring player of Tribal Wars by night, but by day I am the president of the united states... :icon_rolleyes: That certainly doesn't stop me from getting my Tribal Wars time in!

DeletedUser

Wow, kudos to SPQR for the demanding jobs and being able to be in the winning position.

DeletedUser5542

I don't really care to prove it, as Aimee is not responding anymore. (I wonder why?)

Sorry life got a little busy the last few days plus my net connection went down. Am doing my best to catch up with the posts. I liked Tom's, rational as always, but I think some of Philius's posts have been a little inflamatory. I know some of mine have been little better but I do try and throw some rational points in with my digs on occasion.

As for the whole jungle family thing, it was origonally said just to get a rise out of Discord (I also got a bite out of Tom too which was a bonus) but it is looking increasingly like it is jungle members calling the shots in MH. Call it a family or Green Berrie's, whatever you like, but I'm not sure people would have a strong basis to refute this significant influence.

It doesn't say much for the pre-CW/Ka MH that they need to be bailed out of a war they themselves started. It remains to be seen if the new strucutre will be up to scratch. I have alot of respect for CW (don't know Ka) but I think there are many integral problems in MH's structure which will take time to fix. Saying that there are still many good members (although I doubt they make up a majority of the family) so it will be interesting to see how much of an impact the Jungle contingent will have.

Lol, just found this and it made me smile:

:
This is probably the worst war thread ever, since it was made by someone who has been proven had almost NO clue (I'm also being nice) and Phileas has been failing really hard since he supported most of the false assumptions made by Aimee classifying them as "Highly Entertainment". :lol:

come on Teh, "the worst war thread ever"? You really think so? It just takes away any credence from your next point "it was made by someone who has been proven had almost NO clue". Maybe some of the things I've said have been a little wide of the mark (obviously not as wide as your two comments above) but i think having read MHs forum that gives me at least a little insight, no? Anyway, i'm glad you're enjoying the discussion. ^_^

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhhhh too much reading.. How about we get some new stats posted. (i would but im out atm on mobile)

DeletedUser

[clt]Yes, lets get some new stats up please...

Looks like SPQR have some teeth, great to see!

and Phileas, why dont you come out from hiding and tell us your ign? Are you the chicken in the egg? :icon_razz:[/clt]

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~M2H~ ~*MH*~ ~M3H~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 51
Difference: 19

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 18
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 408,573
Side 2: 285,859
Difference: 122,714

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298,089
Side 2: 109,683
Difference: 188,406

image.php

DeletedUser

Cheers for the stats update mate.

Not much change between the two and SPQR still looking the better at the minute.