MH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In short, Biggsy was a bit of a loudmouth. Most tribes have them. He spammed the hell out of the skype chat and was booted for it and now hes gone his own way.

As long as we are happy going our own ways yeah? If you do well with iLove then I'll feel bad about my oppinions of you right now. But I doubt it mate. All the best.

DeletedUser

I dont doubt your sincerity mate. I just dont think you are much of a good player and your actions upon leaving have lost you a lot of my respect. Im not sure if that means much to you but ill let you know anyway.

You seem to find the word "respect" quite common in your vocabulary. The opinion, or view, of someone on other peoples' respect is pointless if he's not respected. I have not, yet, seen you gain my respect in the game, or on the forums.

DeletedUser6756

:icon_twisted:spicy but well im speculating here but from what ive seen biggsy is right to leave ilove if all he got was 20sp its a team game 'tribal' is in ther for a reason and if the tribe he was in didnt give it then he can and should move to find a new home where team play is the priority and not self-ego's and owning the world :icon_evil:

P.S once again i dont know too much im just assuming :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well that's funny, cos I sent you 25 alone and I was never in iLove

Ermmm... I hope this was near the start if the world, because, you know... 25 spears isn't that much... :S

I also think he was just trying to illustrate his point. :)

DeletedUser

iLove meregd in, i saw a tribe, almost as, no probably more, disorganised, as WET was without Blik and HF. I then get into an arguement on skype, get kciked from the chat, leave and set up iLove again, because bliks call to merge it was not the right call.

Biggsy. What can I say, all I did was what I thought was best in the situation. Given 1/4 of the tribe left, and I reckon there were more set to follow, I needed to keep the tribe afloat and the mere was the only way to do that. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but please respect that MH are a decent tribe.

DeletedUser

Considering this is a WAR GAME is essential. First, as it is a war game, there will be a lot of people posting dramatic threads. I don't see what's bad about "lighting up" the forum. Isn't that good? My second point relates to this, as it is a game. You're supposed to have fun while playing a game, and what's better than an argument between disgruntled members? :lol:

Lol I have a sneaking suspicion you are trying to disgruntle me in that case. Trust me, ive been around enough to have seen it all.

I havent at any point ordered anybody to stop posting. And, if I had any problem with their posts replying to them would surely be worsening my problem ;). People can post what they like. The content of the posts do shape my oppinion of each player.. as it does everyone lol. I suppose the point in posting about my lack of respect comes from my dissapointment.. I never hoped to see each of these members as people who's posts i lightly skip over.

To bring this back to topic... if YOU enjoy the forums lighting up and mindless squables... You will LOVE(/hate) MH :)

DeletedUser

That's because virtually every thread created will insult/offend atleast 1 person. Usually atleast 1 person on purpose, and more by accident. :lol: I mean everything could be put into the category of "mindless squables"... I mean PnP and spies definitely, opinions on tribe always get out of hand and guesses on top 20 always escalate into arguments. However, it's all fun! :)

DeletedUser

Biggsy-I'm one of those "dukes" who organized support for you.You had been in our tribe less than 24 hours and were crying all over the forums.Since you couldn't get support organized yourself,i got it done for you.

The fact is that you have no skill whatsoever in game...i mean you were cleared about 9-10 times.Learn how to dodge before acting like a loudmouth?

I asked how many attacks were coming and with how many troops so i can sim it and organize accordingly...you didn't respond so i sent a decent level of support.

If you had told me you had been cleared 9-10 times and were being regularly cleared (and you could do nothing about it) i would have booted you right then instead of wasting tribal support.So i think you're the one to blame here.

DeletedUser

MH = a tribe that merged 3(or is it 4) times to be rank 1
iLove = a premade with a pre-world quit disaster due to settings

iLove meregd in, i saw a tribe, almost as, no probably more, disorganised, as WET was without Blik and HF. I then get into an arguement on skype, get kciked from the chat, leave and set up iLove again, because bliks call to merge it was not the right call.

Biggsy - Simple - you're bitter that you lost your troops hours after the merger you were either not on or not concentrating and all that work was destroyed by a NOOB, in anger you needed to point fingers - hmmm who shall I blame - hey lets blame MH yeah they had some bad rep so peeps will believe me. One problem you are now in a 2 man tribe soon to be one man. alone and troopless who can you point the finger at next?

I have no sympathy for you - how the hell can anyone make such comments after barely being in for 24 hrs. In anger you cut of your nose to spite your face.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser857

At the end of the day biggsy, if you were getting farmed and spiked this early in the game your obviously doing something seriously wrong...which makes you a noob... Which means you should have no place in the rank 1 tribe anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

Biggsy-I'm one of those "dukes" who organized support for you.You had been in our tribe less than 24 hours and were crying all over the forums.Since you couldn't get support organized yourself,i got it done for you.

The fact is that you have no skill whatsoever in game...i mean you were cleared about 9-10 times.Learn how to dodge before acting like a loudmouth?

I asked how many attacks were coming and with how many troops so i can sim it and organize accordingly...you didn't respond so i sent a decent level of support.

If you had told me you had been cleared 9-10 times and were being regularly cleared (and you could do nothing about it) i would have booted you right then instead of wasting tribal support.So i think you're the one to blame here.

dodge a spiked farm, when you have no idea it's spiked... now thats impossible.
I hadn't been cleared untill the 1st attack hit, i couldn't dodge, at 3am in the morning, and by no means would i set someone i can't trust as my sitter. My off had been cleared by numerous spikes, though.
how the hell would i know how many troops where in the attack? no-one had a scout report on the player, all i knew was it was axe speed, and tahts what i told you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I hadn't been cleared untill the 1st attack hit, i couldn't dodge, at 3am in the morning, and by no means would i set someone i can't trust as my sitter. My off had been cleared by numerous spikes, though.
how the hell would i know how many troops where in the attack? no-one had a scout report on the player, all i knew was it was axe speed, and tahts what i told you :icon_rolleyes:

You said you had been attacked.If you had been attacked you would know the number of troops.So you could have told me.

DeletedUser

You got cleared? FAIL

DeletedUser

biggsy how can you critisize the leadership of a tribe you were in for barely 24 hours. that isnt enough time to judge the leadership as after a merger no matter how big or small the leadership has to revaluate future plans and look at players locations ensure all tribe members are ok where they are, answer alot of questions via IM if you were in the tribe say a week week and half then i would say you can judge the leadership but barely 24 hours you dont really have a strong enough case to say the leadership is lacking in organisation from my own personal experience within the tribe so far the leadership is proving to be up to standard for now circulars regularly notifying where support is needed and update on relations with other tribes.
also personally i wouldnt say you were "spiked" as you were deliberately out to try get into top 20 ODA this early on you were asking to lose your offence from there you were so proud when you hit inside top 20 ODA for those couple hours but with the losses you were getting from attempting to remain up there im not surprised you wernt able to hold out and for you to get attacked well i guess you attacked the wrong person at the begining its karma what goes around comes around in an early stage of the game you have to choose who you attack wisely and what troops you send with this early on the aim is to survive and to grow not aim for top 20 ODA as it means nothing this early on.

good luck reforming ilove but i will remain in MH until blik leaves i joined his premade for reason of me wanting to play alongside him and what ever tribe he is in i shall follow

seanyboi

DeletedUser

Well biggsy...your attempt to flame our leadership has been unsuccessful.

Oh and going for top twenty ODA just shows what a noob you really are.I mean ODA should come as a by-product of your farming and clearing people.

If you had such big problems you could have come to me and we could have talked...actually wait now i'm glad we didn't do that.We've cleansed ourselves of a selfish noob.

In fact i say thanks for leaving...good riddance.

DeletedUser4147

I don't see the point in arguing with a bunch of arrogant.....

So, why should i, but i will say this. Seanyboi, never did i say i was iming for top 20 ODA, and at no point was i, i just posted my rank and ODA score in the ODA thread we had. By god, i would never of reached top 20 without the spikings, and that would of saved me much troops and resources. I would rather avoid high ODA in early game, to basically mean i ahd little to no troops to clear from my farms.

DeletedUser

So, why should i, but i will say this. Seanyboi, never did i say i was iming for top 20 ODA, and at no point was i, i just posted my rank and ODA score in the ODA thread we had. By god, i would never of reached top 20 without the spikings, and that would of saved me much troops and resources. I would rather avoid high ODA in early game, to basically mean i ahd little to no troops to clear from my farms.

Stop doing it then!

Simples!

DeletedUser6695

just for teh record i made that oda thread not biggsy

Status
Not open for further replies.