MH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1410

Nice re-name MH :icon_rolleyes:

Thank you.

The council didn't think it was fair that the new members have to be flamed because of what MH was like on W3.

We have changed the name, to give everyone a new start.
We'll get flamed for it, but Meh:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't see the point in arguing with a bunch of arrogant.....

So, why should i, but i will say this. Seanyboi, never did i say i was iming for top 20 ODA, and at no point was i, i just posted my rank and ODA score in the ODA thread we had. By god, i would never of reached top 20 without the spikings, and that would of saved me much troops and resources. I would rather avoid high ODA in early game, to basically mean i ahd little to no troops to clear from my farms.

ehem...

Yea, i'm in the top 20 ODA, what are you guys doing?

I believe that is a somewhat contradictory statement if I am correct?
You fail.

DeletedUser

Love the name change.

Of course it means you are noobs and you fail.

You don't see iHate changing their name. . .

(sarcasm)

DeletedUser2574

yeah we 1337 players have to adapt and change :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Competition is a little steeper in my area too. I'm 3rd place in my 15x15. LMAO I suck huh?

Before I cleared people I only had 4 or 5 farms, and they were constantly dry.

So apparently I'm doing the work and everyone else is reaping the benefit. It was either that or nothing to farm.

DeletedUser4147

ehem...

I believe that is a somewhat contradictory statement if I am correct?
You fail.

No, that statement was me saying you lot were slacking when it came to clearing new farms. (and had nothing to do with me boasting about be a higher rank than most iHate memebsr at something, for once in my life)

DeletedUser

No, that statement was me saying you lot were slacking when it came to clearing new farms. (and had nothing to do with me boasting about be a higher rank than most iHate memebsr at something, for once in my life)
Well then that statement is untrue :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*shrug*

Maybe some people research scouts before charging around the place, and so only clear farms that they know won't destroy their ability to actually farm, which is kinda the point of clearing farms, so you can farm.

DeletedUser

@Saints: Hooray, your rank 3rd in your 15x15. Thats an achievement dude :lol:

Well done for doing in Top ODA rankings this early on. Nice loss of troops. Funny, iHates ranked second :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You miss the point, I could have either continued to share the same 7 farms with 20+ players or cleared 'em and have other villages benefit as a drawback. I chose to clear 'em.

K44 is a cakewalk compared to K54. Is there 1 single player with over 900 points in the 15x15 of any of you iHate players?
I have 2 to deal with. The only difference is there are much more resources to go around now. I for 1 would much rather have the 2 large opponents I have, then compete with many equal sized opponents, that were stunting my growth.

DeletedUser

You miss the point, I could have either continued to share the same 7 farms with 20+ players or cleared 'em and have other villages benefit as a drawback. I chose to clear 'em.

K44 is a cakewalk compared to K54. Is there 1 single player with over 900 points in the 15x15 of any of you iHate players?
I have 2 to deal with. The only difference is there are much more resources to go around now. I for 1 would much rather have the 2 large opponents I have, then compete with many equal sized opponents, that were stunting my growth.

Another dumb argument Gettysburg. Every average player, who knows what there doing at least, clears all smaller oppodents. They then only leave 1 person in a church world radius to grow so later on that person will be nobled by you.

You have 2 high opponents in your radius. This leaves me to believe they have a higher troop count or are turtling, but those are just assumptions. Because there bigger than you, they must be farming, and since they are farming, are stealing res from you to there own village.

Alas, my point: You suck.

DeletedUser

Another dumb argument Gettysburg. Every average player, who knows what there doing at least, clears all smaller oppodents. They then only leave 1 person in a church world radius to grow so later on that person will be nobled by you.

You have 2 high opponents in your radius. This leaves me to believe they have a higher troop count or are turtling, but those are just assumptions. Because there bigger than you, they must be farming, and since they are farming, are stealing res from you to there own village.

Alas, my point: You suck.

No, it means I haven't messed with them cause I didn't want to waste troops. . .
I scouted and took out the easy ones.

My POINT, yet again, is that I know that because I cleared the opponents, THEY are benefiting. I really don't care because. . . dadadada. . . I can actually farm again.

Yeah, I know they are stealing resources, no duh. One of them even spiked my farm with what i can only assume is all their troops.

What are you suggesting I send a little note out telling them to start pulling their own weight?
Haha

You really don't have room to say anything, you have a much better position, and much less points.
As far as troops and farming go. . . I have over 24 hours worth of mixed infantry being built, and 12 hours worth of LC. I'll bet I also have more Cats then anyone else since I got cats first on the world.
And you wonder why I dropped off in points. . . :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.