MH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, it means I haven't messed with them cause I didn't want to waste troops. . .
I scouted and took out the easy ones.

My POINT, yet again, is that I know that because I cleared the opponents, THEY are benefiting. I really don't care because. . . dadadada. . . I can actually farm again.

Yeah, I know they are stealing resources, no duh. One of them even spiked my farm with what i can only assume is all their troops.

What are you suggesting I send a little note out telling them to start pulling their own weight?
Haha

You really don't have room to say anything, you have a much better position, and much less points.
As far as troops and farming go. . . I have over 24 hours worth of mixed infantry being built, and 12 hours worth of LC. I'll bet I also have more Cats then anyone else since I got cats first on the world.
And you wonder why I dropped off in points. . . :icon_cool:

"I cleared the opponents, they are benefiting" you said it, not me dude. Since there benefiting from your loss of troops, they are in a better position of economy and troop counts.

I suggest you clear them, like anybody else would do. Lol, I was only farming my 7x7 until around 2 days ago when I brought PA. I gurantee i'll be above you in a few days :)

Cats will help when your catting somebody you've cleared, by the way.

DeletedUser

only leave 1 person in a church world radius to grow so later on that person will be nobled by you.

The more villages you can fit into a church radius the better, so letting two grow will benefit you more long term than one.

I'd sure rather still be on my first church than waste 5k population on getting belief in vill 3.

DeletedUser

The more villages you can fit into a church radius the better, so letting two grow will benefit you more long term than one.

I'd sure rather still be on my first church than waste 5k population on getting belief in vill 3.

Everyone has there plans. Me? After I noble the person i've left alone to grow in my radius, I plan to clusterfudge.

DeletedUser

"I cleared the opponents, they are benefiting" you said it, not me dude. Since there benefiting from your loss of troops, they are in a better position of economy and troop counts.

I suggest you clear them, like anybody else would do. Lol, I was only farming my 7x7 until around 2 days ago when I brought PA. I gurantee i'll be above you in a few days :)

Cats will help when your catting somebody you've cleared, by the way.

Like I said, was I supposed to message and tell them to pull their own weight? Haha.

I'm not dumb enough to clear anyone that big, not when there is someone else sitting there to benefit from the 2 other powers going down.

Your arguments are terrible.

DeletedUser

I would say iHate still have The best players in this world put into a tribe.

World 4 is just started

No one can say some tribe is the best :)

good players are still growing slowly now:)

who have :heavycavalry: now?

DeletedUser

World 4 is just started

No one can say some tribe is the best :)

good players are still growing slowly now:)

who have :heavycavalry: now?

Of course they can, 'best' is relative, and statistically iHate are the best at the moment.

Furthermore, 'good players' aren't growing slowly - those are the mediocre ones. The good players are growing at the standard rate.

HC- whoop whoop :icon_wink:. IMO a monumental waste of resources at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like I said, was I supposed to message and tell them to pull their own weight? Haha.

I'm not dumb enough to clear anyone that big, not when there is someone else sitting there to benefit from the 2 other powers going down.

Your arguments are terrible.

*sigh* are you dorin baba on .net?

DeletedUser

Of course they can, 'best' is relative, and statistically iHate are the best at the moment.

Furthermore, 'good players' aren't growing slowly - those are the mediocre ones. The good players are growing at the standard rate.

'Statistically' the nr 1 tribe is the best.

DeletedUser

Don't flame iHate then if you practically dunno what your doing with 1 month experience :L

OK so iHate can flame me because I'm a noob, but I can't flame iHate because you are noobs?

Which is closer to noobness, me who has only played a month and am ranked better then 90% OF THE WORLD. Or iHate, who has an arrogant ignorant leader who can't even keep his tribe together?

Only thing I can really say positive about you is your one of 5 tribes who hasn't changed your name. (yet)

Any flaming of your tribe I did in this thread was all justified and on topic. To call MH noobs because they merged is stupid.

I didn't single him out because of who he is. I singled out an ignorant noob who was jealous of the iHate merger.

If you have a problem with that take it up with me in PM.

DeletedUser

meh, a valid opinion but I can still afford to run all 4 ques so not really wasted.
It's nice to have defence able to withstand all the nubs annoyed at me beating on their tribemates and still be able to farm with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.