Missing translations

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

FearMySpearNuke

Zeichen verfügbar: 500

In notebook edit page, doesn't look right to me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1052

If you try and rename a tab in the notebook with more than 16 characters, the prompt that pops up is in German.

DeletedUser4

[tt]An Update has been run, can you please report any new translations errors or if any already reported are still present.

My apologies for this I am working very hard to try and get these all solved as soon as possible[/tt]

Mr.Disillusioned

lol this topic is so confusing what does this have any revelance to uk7

I don't really understand it as well but i am guessing it , are for those First to get the award : looted 10k resources . etc etc .

DeletedUser4

Idk, But I gottah sticky out of it, so it all good man... It all good. :icon_cool:

[tt]Enjoy whilst it lasts im waiting for an update to be done on uk7 then all should be fixed and this thread then goes *poof* and disappears in the blink of an eye! [/tt]

Admiral Phoenix

UK7 is the only world on this server which is running v7.0, so all incorrect translations will be found by UK7 players.

DeletedUser3312

[tt]Enjoy whilst it lasts im waiting for an update to be done on uk7 then all should be fixed and this thread then goes *poof* and disappears in the blink of an eye! [/tt]
Always reigning on my parade aren't yah? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser8202

from what ive seen everything has now been sorted in translation

for now

Admiral Phoenix

One of the advantages of account manager is "Automatically extend premium account:" which should be, I think, "Automatic Trade Routes:".

Edit:
Few more errors on the awards page;
  • The Warmonger award says you have attacked 1 player so far, so I'm assuming barbs were interpreted as a player?
  • Hovering over The Demolisher award, it says "So far you have looted 0 resources"
  • Hovering over the Wealth come in gold! award and the Purchase award, both say "You have plundered 0 villages so far"
  • Hovering over the Nobles Faith award says "You have defeated 0 enemy units so far"
  • Hovering over the Espionage award says "You have conquered 0 villages so far"
  • Hovering over the Master of the Battlefield award says "You have defeated 0 enemy units so far"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4

[tt]This should all be fixed once the update is run as to when I cant tell you yet [/tt]

DeletedUser3312

While I was looking around, trying to find some information on how to play this game I came across more German. Here

Here's what it looks like if yah can't see:

P.S. how do I make my screen look like that? :icon_eek:

The Revenant

believe it or not, these were the graphics when I started playing! Oh my.. brings back good memories.

One Hit KO

believe it or not, these were the graphics when I started playing! Oh my.. brings back good memories.

The good old days.

Ehm,

After clicking the 'Upgrade buildings' button and hovering over your buildings part of the text says 'Bauzeit'.