Morale

DeletedUser

Can we vote for morale to be removed earlier, please?
60 days is an incredibly long time on Classic. It's affecting myself already after not even 10 days. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

TBH I want it gone more than for the reason it affects me, I just think worlds are more interesting and it doesn't restrict players so much.

DeletedUser

Not finding a need for it to effect me, farming barbs quite well xD

Deleted User - 695343

I agree, for such a small world it's a huge hindrance and affecting most people who've nobled quite strongly already.

DeletedUser9006

I'm Sam.

Connect 4 .

*cough* you are all SPAM not Sam ...

Also the main man Dabookman says no changes! The settings will still as they are.

DeletedUser

Out of all the 2200 players on this world, I have full 100 morale on only 16 of them...

DeletedUser12564

Out of all the 2200 players on this world, I have full 100 morale on only 16 of them...

I think they need to fix this, as it is unfair on the very good players, it drags them down and doesn't let them excel the way they could if there was no morale, however, it is needed otherwise the world could go into total domination if there was only 1 player of any descent skill level. You can edit the settings a little?

or we can bash for you shifty :lol:

DeletedUser11546

Can morale please be removed earlier, 90 days is far too long.

Deleted User - 70854

*60 days, but still, far too long, even 30 days is to long imo

DeletedUser8219

20-30 days would be reasonable I think

Maybe even 40 days if they are wanting a longer round

DeletedUser

It needs to be removed sooner though, or the players actually being active and outgrowing everyone wont be able to attack the smaller inactive players at all.