Morale

DeletedUser12564

PLZ DON'T START HERE COMES THE INFRACTIONS

BACK OT: Morale -> Go away
Sit Rules -> Shrink
DaB -> Give in to the customer demands, atleast poll it. Less will moan that praise, I guarantee you
Shifty is right tho, it would be better for the players if you fixed these right?

And that must be what Inno want, to please the player? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5528

Stop moaning about morale and hit someone that is 100% if your brave enough ;)

DeletedUser12564

Stop moaning about morale and hit someone that is 100% if your brave enough ;)
its not a case of bravery, it is a case of distance, tribe mates, if it is worth it.

the losses would be huge sending a nuke at someone at the other end of the world just bc they have 100% morale, they would have time to stack the village for no losses :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I now have 100 morale on 16 players.

In a stupid attacking range (lets say 12hrs) there is 5-6 players. (I call this stupid because it'd be instant stacked and a guaranteed red report, even with all my full nukes they'd all splat most likely)

In a reasonable range (lets say 8hrs) there is 3. (This is also not really reasonable as people will stack easily)
Of those 3, 1 is my tribemate.

If I attacked most players around me, it would take me a full nuke to clear 1000 sp and 1000 sw. That's with +25 luck.
Absolutely ridiculous really.

DeletedUser13101

Off-topic though: Hmmm I wonder if I should re-join then... I'll just see what happens to the morale first then I'll see how fast it is again :D

Anyway, back on-topic: A very sad day for attackers :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9598

Add to that all the small players that have no idea how to play all seem to turtle, morale is just ruining classic

DeletedUser13101

Tbh I think it has to be better than the crappy updates inno games keep coming up with :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13101

No, but I played before and lost 375 axes so gave up :p

DeletedUser

Morale is keeping us alive xD

DEF+LC FTW. Speed tactics.

DeletedUser12924

How can you winge about morale are you all thick?

Theres very few players in every classic and morale keeps it running a little longer and gives people like me a chance.. Im the most central guy an at the beginning farming was very hard so i had all the later starter growing around me booming before i hit nobling stage.
if there wasnt morale everyone in rowdy would have taken us out and be challengeless you know how boring classics get so just bare with it.

anyway the real reason im here..

there are some very respectable players here i know some of you are rowdy :)
wrecking ball
dead troops talk
rhein II
untitled 96
chill out
very good players im here to appeal for a co/cos for me and maybe a friend or 2 im sure theyll agree..
we are aliens recently changed to care..
Theres decent players here who you can actually work with.

fancy a challenge? Classics with a twist give everyone some whiplash :)

Thanks

and well done rowdy real team :)

DeletedUser9598

You like morale because it protects you but morale punishes us for being better players

And thanks for the compliment about us as a tribe :)

DeletedUser12924

You say that with such a big head as though I'm afraid to admit your better... I'm only here to have fun also :)