Morale

DeletedUser

I asked DaB to post a poll to change the 24hr sit rule. He said no, no changes.
A poll for morale should be done aswell as a poll for 24hr sit rule changed.

It would show what the players really want as he doesn't want to do it because 'too many people will complain'. Somehow I think very few, if any, would complain if they changed.

It's took us 6 days to be affected by morale badly. It took us 10 days to be very affected by morale. It took us 13 days to be SERIOUSLY affected by morale (only about 15 players on the world we can attack with 100 morale).
60 days is far, far too long ESPECIALLY considering you grow at a higher rate the further on the world gets.

Deleted User - 695343

Totally agree, we have no one around to hit other than our own tribemates with 100% morale. ;)

The concept is not encouraging people to play and will result in the premium-buying better players leaving the world early. Surely at the end of the day Inno is in it for the bottom line and I can't see this decision helping that. The majority of people who enjoy the benefits of morale are unlikely to be even aware of the concept much less take advantage of it and they are a lot less likely to be spending money on PP. It also encourages lousy play with the need for bashers who will also get bored doing dirty work for others and leave. Also, as shifty said, I highly doubt the people affected would notice, much less complain. Let's face it, all the complainers are right here in this thread! ;)

DeletedUser6695

Id like to see morale extended. It's unfair on the lesser players

DeletedUser

Totally agree, we have no one around to hit other than our own tribemates with 100% morale. ;)

The concept is not encouraging people to play and will result in the premium-buying better players leaving the world early. Surely at the end of the day Inno is in it for the bottom line and I can't see this decision helping that. The majority of people who enjoy the benefits of morale are unlikely to be even aware of the concept much less take advantage of it and they are a lot less likely to be spending money on PP. It also encourages lousy play with the need for bashers who will also get bored doing dirty work for others and leave. Also, as shifty said, I highly doubt the people affected would notice, much less complain. Let's face it, all the complainers are right here in this thread! ;)

You are a wise woman.

DeletedUser

You're James

I'm Sam.

Connect 4 .

*cough* you are all SPAM not Sam ...

Also the main man Dabookman says no changes! The settings will still as they are.

Go away Lisa. I'm the one true SPAM king.

I say increase morale, I have 100% morale on every player around me and would like 200% 'cause i'm a noob who can't play.

Make it so Gazza, Make it so.

Kthxbai

[24/07/2014 20:40:15] Gaz/Brian The Messiah: Lol it's dire innit
[24/07/2014 20:41:09] Gaz/Brian The Messiah: The other week I sent 1500 cats on a 4/5 day one way trip deep into enemy lines, but I forgot the default is the rally point (rofl)

EDIT: I may have got dabookman confused with brian the messiah.. same thing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12823

Morale is cr@p.

No way it should be in effect as long as it is on this world.

The world is a fortnight old and we already have like ten legit targets, max.

Drop it.

DeletedUser11750

I think the morale should be time based, then it would be fair on the people who started late, and you could still attack the lesser players who aren't growing so quickly.

DeletedUser

It's a good point Robz, time based with it ending after about 20-30 days for them to establish themselves would be good I think. But even then I don't think time-based works well..
It just needs to go earlier really.

DeletedUser12823

You've got a point there Robz - I think it's a good suggestion.

Anyway, one thing we can all agree on is that morale is having too much effect and HAS to be changed.

DeletedUser12564

I'm rank 1

You are?

-Obsession Jul 24, 21:06we are no longer perm banned :D

Dead Troops Talk Jul 24, 21:08
(hifive)

-Obsession Jul 24, 21:22
yes yes yes yes yes yes (highfive)

so shifty plays this account?

Dead Troops Talk Jul 24, 21:23
Yah talking atm

-Obsession Jul 24, 21:24
ok, just wondered, bc every descent player makes a new account every new classic world, is C-F playing?

Dead Troops Talk Jul 24, 21:24
Nah, he played on Jeim account for like first 3 days but then didn't log again.
He is having a break atm, lot's of new things in his life I think so he's just enjoying the great outdoors... for now ;)

DeletedUser12564

Thnx, but as we all know the forum is so not the place to talk about a ban right guys?

We never do that! :lol:

DeletedUser

PLZ DON'T START HERE COMES THE INFRACTIONS

BACK OT: Morale -> Go away
Sit Rules -> Shrink
DaB -> Give in to the customer demands, atleast poll it. Less will moan that praise, I guarantee you