Morale

DeletedUser12924

Ooh step back classic baz stop winging and find a real challenge on international or something

Deleted User - 695343

Acki we seem to be taking your family out pretty effectively - morale aside - so I'm not quite sure how it's protecting you anymore? Buying you a bit more time perhaps, but presuming you last the next 20 days, once it's gone it's no longer an excuse. I personally took out a top five tribe (MurM9v) that averaged between 36-90% morale. Yes it took a bit longer than I would have liked due to morale, but because I adjusted my normal gameplay strategy early on when it became clear that morale would not be adjusted, I made it work and have a substantial lead as a result. No one is whinging anymore, it was more a valid concern early game where it was difficult to grow/noble due to morale. When one has 1-2 villages it's a huge deal... when one has 70+ and a tribe with some smaller players to help, it's just a minor annoyance! ;)

As Baz says, morale penalises certain players for being better players which is not fair. However I am fully in favour of time based morale which gives everyone a fair chance unfortunately this world didn't use that. I think people envision top players as people who sit at their computers farming all day when in reality most of them have lives and just use the tools available to them as strategically as possible. Activity helps, but it's not everything and with the mobile tools available these days, it's fairly easy to stay on top of things. When two people start at the same time and place they theoretically have an equal chance to succeed, if one strategises and uses all the tools available to them to achieve the optimum outcome and the other just plods along oblivious to ways to improve or take an advantage, why should the first be penalised? It doesn't make sense... But I digress...

20 more days!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Winning an HP round on .net isn't that much of an achievement in actual fact. Sorry to burst your bubble.

DeletedUser

Winning an HP round on .net isn't that much of an achievement in actual fact. Sorry to burst your bubble.

It is for me, I have been rank 1 plenty of times, achieved pretty much anything there is to achieve on tw, only thing left was to win a world, yeah it was HP so what, other worlds only end when the top tribes merge, its boring, least on hp we were in a war basically the entire round.

DeletedUser

Ah fair enough. My two experiences of HP rounds were a joke. The tribe I was in just steamrolled everyone and was done with a month to go - making it incredibly underwhelming. I'm glad your experience of it was better aha!

DeletedUser

No it was about the same as that, I only logged in last few weeks to keep myself green xD Still my first world win so meh.

DeletedUser12924

As Baz says, morale penalises certain players for being better players which is not fair. However I am fully in favour of time based morale which gives everyone a fair chance unfortunately this world didn't use that. I think people envision top players as people who sit at their computers farming all day when in reality most of them have lives and just use the tools available to them as strategically as possible. Activity helps, but it's not everything and with the mobile tools available these days, it's fairly easy to stay on top of things. When two people start at the same time and place they theoretically have an equal chance to succeed, if one strategises and uses all the tools available to them to achieve the optimum outcome and the other just plods along oblivious to ways to improve or take an advantage, why should the first be penalised? It doesn't make sense... But I digress...

20 more days!!! :icon_twisted:

tbh im not a tw expert i farm build troops etc troops come first, i only learn more about this game from other people i dont research or anything.. So as you say we have lifes i work so im mostly on phone but i havent heard about any tools that can enhance my account unless you refer to your co as a tool?

DeletedUser

Im online during night bonus, it has lowered my usefulness to being the farm and res balance bitch :(