-MW- =MW= ~MW~ +MW+

DeletedUser

So myself and the members of SHAC

shac1.gif

Wait..

Myself and the members of SHAC....
SHAC-logo-600x327.jpg

O'k not going to well :(

we're not a big fan of Families here in SHAC, two wasn't to bad, reasonable, but four? Couldn't make heads of tails as to who was and wasn't Academy tribes.

Still can't make heads or tails as to how many more lye under the radar?

oiiiiiiion 25.07. at 22:49
just so your aware, there isnt just our four MW tribes there are atleast 2other tribes

And scouting our duke, then blaming it on accident?

oiiiiiiion 25.07. at 22:53
yeah, i just found that, i do apologise for that, and it wasnt supposed to go too you :/

funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-simple-really.jpg

And to top things of, 5 mins in to war, they plea for peace...
oiiiiiiion 25.07. at 23:04
could we talk about stopping this war?

Out numbered 4-1 , who do yu think has the better odds

TO (MW) >MW< @MW@ ~#MW#~ (is that right?)

God Speed

DeletedUser9386

that was fun hahahaha ... I'd normally say "flail them all" :D but i'm having pity on them. It took them an incredible amount of time to muster all these academies :p

DeletedUser

Not to mention along with having 4x our members already they are trying to recruit in others such as Cruz :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

For one moment there, i thought we changed our tribe name:)

DeletedUser

I predict a mass disband from the family tribe... only to later reappear as a new family tribe.

DeletedUser10601

It amuses me how quickly they wanted peace with us.

DeletedUser4753

As a firm disapprover of family tribes hoping to see SHAC do well, good luck.

DeletedUser

We're doomed.

They've got the North, South, East and West covered.

DeletedUser10486

What is the bet that not even one of their players has an skill that would be relevant to the game apart from point whoring, well tbh thats not even hard,

Build,
Log Out

A very simple person could do that, you noble and honourable players in SHAC should have no trouble in totally and utterly destroying suck minions, with the number of players doesn't make a difference the worse thing they could do is spam you with attacks :icon_rolleyes: and even so i'd be pretty sure that the timings would be about 5 minutes apart, no doubt they'd blame it down to tech issues,

Have fun munching your way through such worthless villages, however unfortunately you won't gain much OD for it as im fairly sure they won't have many troops at all.

A feast for SHAC,

Enjoy

DeletedUser11234

From my vast experience of the game I'd say SHAC have bitten off more than they can chew. They are both surrounded and outnumbered!!

They should have accepted the kind offer of peace but now it's too late and they are doomed.

If this huge family tribe were not so selective in their recruitment and allowed me to join I could have helped contribute to the demise of SHAC.

SHAC should be afraid, very afraid :)

DeletedUser

From my vast experience of the game I'd say SHAC have bitten off more than they can chew. They are both surrounded and outnumbered!!

They should have accepted the kind offer of peace but now it's too late and they are doomed.

If this huge family tribe were not so selective in their recruitment and allowed me to join I could have helped contribute to the demise of SHAC.

SHAC should be afraid, very afraid :)

Are you being sarcastic or are you drunk ?
I doubt they could be that selective with 4 family tribes

DeletedUser11183

Im pretty sure 1 player from shac could take one of the family tribes each..... and win.