-MW- =MW= ~MW~ +MW+

DeletedUser

^^^ didn't that tribe just noble barbs, and failed miserably when they finally went to war ;)

DeletedUser

What is the bet that not even one of their players has an skill that would be relevant to the game apart from point whoring, well tbh thats not even hard

There was one in that there family tribe, (spit). It was amazing to see the ineptitude after the circular went round, the leaders, (well by name) never wrote anything in the forums about plans, nor did they send out a circular.

I posted several comments that should have got me dismissed, but no, nothing happened...

Only joined as I was bored and couldn't get in SHAC at the time, proved worth it in the end, just funny seeing all the "what do we do" posts and then worrying because one person left, me scared... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2918

^^^ didn't that tribe just noble barbs, and failed miserably when they finally went to war ;)

lol they weren't that bad (cant say too much as a little biased - was in the tribe they finally went to war with :icon_wink:). There were some good players in there that did well against both TR and KnK (who went on to win world 7)

DeletedUser9386

hmm the core of the idea is that their mostly pointless due to the low amount of organisation ... As well as, the major disadvantage UK 13 has to offer which is no outside support

DeletedUser4753

Though I hate family tribes most of the disadvantages of having one are nullified on this world.

Low organisation, clearing villages wise this is completely nullified, those of you who have played with the sim on this farm limit world will have discovered theres almost zero 75k stacks that can beat a nuke and come out with a 20 wall intact.

Even 5% luck for the attacker there are absolutely none, so in essence any village can be cleared and wall taken out in 15-16 nukes approximately. So regardless of timings it will be relatively easy to clear a village on this world.

So if we go on the basis they can sacrifice some organisation for nuking power(which will be king on this world) then its deffinitly an advantage much more so than on standard worlds.

No outside support, again with a maximum stack of 75k do people really need more than 20 members in amongst them to comfortably get those sorts of stacks when required.]

This MW family will surely fail (believe they have on world 11 already) and I'm still with the consensus that the world will be won by a high quality 20 member team developed over time taking in the best of there enemies and nobling there inactive's, the standard practice.

But if ever a uk world settings suited a family tribe it surely is this one, where nuking power can more easily overwhelm defenders than it ever could.

DeletedUser4753

The usual defensive organising is less important, normally you want good stacking and mobile troops moving to block nukes, however different defensive tactics will be more important on this world.
So more members=more nukes=beat down on more villies.

On a normal world if you organise stacking and have mobile troops creating super stacks wherever the nukes are falling, the attacker makes zero progress, but thats just not possible on this world the people with pure firepower will be much more dominance than normal.

What you mean is they're okay until nobles are more common.

On the contrary Cats will be just as lethal with the farm limit rule, lets take this as a example.

Few weeks down the line rank one of whatever tribe it maybe has 30 vills, A family tribe doesn't like rank 1, so providing they come up with 10-15 nukes per villages and follow with cats, its practically un-defendable, you cannot stack against it and once they cat the farm, the village is just a sitting duck to be completely demo'd with no time restrictions, its not like you could time a stack to fend them off, as the catted farm means you just get 2500 troops to defend with.
This can be down with anyone its just the fact that a family tribe should have a easier job finding the magic number of nukes required to obliterate any village/s they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But there's one thing your forgetting, you assume this family tribe could organise something like that, I know for a fact they can't.

DeletedUser

Maybe the top 5 players in the family might send a few incomplete nukes and then wonder why they all died. Then there will be a fuss on thier forum that usually only has post's in the count to 2000 and continue the story topics. Then the tribe will probably disband

DeletedUser

You realise the smart players would just time defence to replace the lost after each nuke? Even if all the nukes hit within a few seconds it would be easy to do.

DeletedUser4753

You cant defend the wall though, so your loss's arnt very efficient. On higher farm limits thats the general tactic and works fine.

DeletedUser4753

Maybe the top 5 players in the family might send a few incomplete nukes and then wonder why they all died. Then there will be a fuss on thier forum that usually only has post's in the count to 2000 and continue the story topics. Then the tribe will probably disband

Aye if it is the usual family tribes ive dealt with we shouldnt even be talking about troops and tactics, i guess even a 75k stack will stand to spear nukes eh.

DeletedUser

Yeah but TW added the prem features most likely for reasons like that. I personally wouldn't use them but I know a lot who would :|

DeletedUser4753

Very true spam farm and wall rebuilds using prem :(
(also having a silent vi-to the extra prem feature campaign )

DeletedUser

Taddaaaaaa......

Aug 01, 2012 22:38:48
The war between -Medieval Warfare- (disbanded) and Super Happy Adventure Club has ended.