Nauz and faaaaark chat

• Thread starter slinkiestwizard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Quite obvious sarcasm due to having 1,337 points at the time. Nice try though. Come again when you have something intelligent to say, which, knowing you, will be never.

I mean, you think 300 "top" players can join the same world, as shown here, whereas anyone that's actually good knows there aren't even 300 "top" English-speaking players, total. There's a group of roughly 40-50 players that are consistently high ranked on every world they play actively. I am one of them, you are not, and never will be.

Additionally, if you expect anyone to take you seriously, quit hiding behind an alias.

LOLz so again your admitting to being a point whore. As for you feeling of being a top player i scrapped you off my shoe this morning.

If you want to brag and pin medals on your chest do it elsewhere heres not the spot.
Aside from your few coddler's you continue to show those in the know your a failure just like on every other world. Should i restart again to rim you? My goal was to destroy ruffus tribe but i have little concern as per the target .

As for hiding behind an alias im doing as requested by my Duke as he said you are fail along with 90% of the tribe that agree. As for me being fail i loled I was part of the first tribe to finish a world while you were looking for friends . yeah go suck up to some more pawns youll need it when i come knocking :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOLz so again your admitting to being a point whore and a fluffer . As for you feeling of being a top player i scrapped you off my shoe this morning.

If you want to brag and pin medals on your chest do it elsewhere heres not the spot.
Aside from your few coddler's you continue to show those in the know your a failure just like on every other world. Should i restart again to rim you? My goal was to destroy ruffus tribe but i have little concern as per the target .

As for hiding behind an alias im doing as requested by my Duke as he said you are fail along with 90% of the tribe that agree. As for me being fail i loled I was part of the first tribe to finish a world while you were looking for friends . yeah go suck up to some more pawns youll need it when i come knocking :icon_wink:

DNY was the second tribe to finish a world on .net. Scorch was first, and both were preceded by worlds on .de. Oh, and nauz was a member of scorch.
And if you were in DNY, faaaaark has worse taste than I thought :S

DeletedUser2335

LOLz so again your admitting to being a point whore and a fluffer . As for you feeling of being a top player i scrapped you off my shoe this morning.

Don't bother restarting to try and rim us, it would mean we felt like we had to rim you. Your village wouldn't be worth it. Also your tribe is the deciding factor on whether Nauzhror sucks, interesting matter. Nobody really cares though.

You weren't really part of DNY whilst World 12 was actually being decided now where you. You joined when it HAD been decided. So claiming that is interesting at best, desperate at worst.

DeletedUser

DNY was the second tribe to finish a world on .net. Scorch was first, and both were preceded by worlds on .de. Oh, and nauz was a member of scorch.

actually recheck your history Dny was Number 1 so that shows you no nothing as for me being where my name is etched in the history.

As for bringing up brad here thats a fail. Faaaaark is a great player and id put a house bet on him over anyone in your b class tribe

DeletedUser

actually recheck your history Dny was Number 1 so that shows you no nothing as for me being where my name is etched in the history.

As for bringing up brad here thats a fail. Faaaaark is a great player and id put a house bet on him over anyone in your b class tribe

Considering I've rimmed him, I lol'd.
And no, scorch beat DNY by around a year. Your history is wrong, badly.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

No, recheck your history.

Scorch won with 100% domninance before W12 was closed.

That you think Brad is a good player though is laughable.

Especially since for him being better than anyone in my tribe requires him not only being better than me, but being better than mattcurr, twenty-five, Invalid User, Sneggy, Galum, Xavirus, Allyboo, etc.

As for hiding behind an alias im doing as requested by my Duke

Ahh, makes sense, I'd want to hide it from the public if I had you as a member too. Then again, I wouldn't have you as a member.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Scorch? HP?

If HP counts as "world" so does speed then, heck if we go by that dny probably was 10th(random number) tribe to finish a "world" and scorch not the first one

DeletedUser

Scorch? HP?

If HP counts as "world" so does speed then, heck if we go by that dny probably was 10th tribe to finish a "world"
400 speed and 2 speed are two different things. Considering HP was the same speed (I checked the wrong post originally).

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Scorch? HP?

If HP counts as "world" so does speed then, heck if we go by that dny probably was 10th(random number) tribe to finish a "world" and scorch not the first one

HP was speed 2, the same speed as W12. Try again?

Also that HP round was the first to be won by a tribe with 100% dominance.

DeletedUser

400 speed and 1.5 speed are two different things. Considering HP was slower than w12.
So are HP and a regular world.

HP was speed 2, the same speed as W12. Try again?

Also that HP round was the first to be won by a tribe with 100% dominance.

why do you guys go by speed?

go by requirements of the world closing,
hp and speed, have a set date
regular worlds don't

DeletedUser

No where near as close to HP and speed or normal and speed. Troll better.
4 months is a larger fraction of 4 years than 4 hours is of 4 months. (the ratio is about 1:12 is not 1:1280)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Only in that one has more players than the other. HP is not much different than, say, a world on .uk, except that it's 'more' competitive.

Especially since when that HP round ended the top accounts had 15,000,0000+ points, more than slinky's account at the end of W12.

DeletedUser

go reread my post
how am i trolling?

Simply put they are three different things, just because one may be closer to the other does not make them the same

DeletedUser

Just to point out that within 2 months (possibly sooner, I have not checked the exact dates) Scorch held 99.6% of the points on the world spread between about 8 or 9 active players. Easily over the % dominance required to close a world. Scorch were the first tribe to pass that mark and also most likely the single most dominant tribe on a world thus far....

DeletedUser10146

Why does my name always get dragged up in other forums... penis envy?? Possibly....
Anyways, let's answer a few of these issues.

Maybe we should quote the TW Community Manager - Morthy:

Number 1:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5453273&postcount=1

Number 2:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5437232&postcount=1

Morthy CLEARLY states:
We'd like to congratulate DNY again on winning World 12 earlier this week. Tribal Wars has been launched in over thirty different countries and more than 450 open worlds but to date DNY has been the first tribe globally to win a world by eliminating all opposition. This is a massive achievement for DNY and tribalwars.net so if you see any DNY players on other worlds be sure to congratulate them on making Tribal Wars history!
Feel free to set Morthy straight, but I think the TW Community Manager would more than likely have made sure his story was correct.

Now onto this one:
Considering I've rimmed him, I lol'd.
Please name the world where you supposedly rimmed me and I'll check my stats. I have NEVER been rimmed in ANY world that I was playing seriously. With this said, I have joined several worlds where I was not taking the world seriously, so if it was one of those worlds, then feel free to pump your chest and consider yourself to be totally amazing. Zard, you will never change. One day you will actually do something of considerable effort... but I doubt it.

And finally:
That you think Brad is a good player though is laughable.

Especially since for him being better than anyone in my tribe requires him not only being better than me, but being better than mattcurr, twenty-five, Invalid User, Sneggy, Galum, Xavirus, Allyboo, etc.

Ahh, makes sense, I'd want to hide it from the public if I had you as a member too. Then again, I wouldn't have you as a member.
I've never played directly against you, but your arrogance is overwhelming to the point that I would consider joining a world just to shut you up. I have heard of your abilities and I have always kept my opinion to myself as I prefer to only judge people once I have faced off against them, unlike you who is willing to shoot your mouth off without ever coming into direct contact with me in a world. This is a sure sign of little man syndrome... I'd see a doctor about that buddy.

DeletedUser

anyway how 'bout that weather. As for this good player bad player crap, my account went half active when wardy and I, the most active two players on the account left for a week, and we are #2 in total hauls.:icon_neutral: I cant say I am impressed with anyone who started core in this world. Average at best.

As a member of scorch, the fact that we won it in 2 weeks shows how easy it was... Plus nauz was not with us past 1 village. It was Pervis' account, UBS's account, my account, morpheon, and Resolute musical's account which won that world..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I've never played directly against you

We were in opposing tribes on W41, wasn't in the same K as you, but I nobled all the MacyD villages near me before leaving the world.

faaaaark said:
but your arrogance is overwhelming to the point that I would consider joining a world just to shut you up.

Claiming that you're 'not' better than everyone in my tribe (something slinkiest claimed you were) is arrogant how exactly?

If anything your comments make you look arrogant.

The only way you can consider anyone who claims to be better than you to be arrogant is if you yourself are arrogant enough to believe that very few people are better than you.

Let's not forget to mention that you didn't "win" W12 either, your tribe couldn't stand you, and you were given the ultimatum to either delete or they'd rim you long before the world closed.

http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=player&id=1381999

Your account was last seen: Last seen: 2010-04-17 07:09:17

W12 did not close until September, 5 months after your account ceased to exist.

PS: If you want to shut me up, feel free to join in the southeast under your usual account name, I'm still not far from the rimso shouldn't be too hard for you to reach.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

someone explain why arrogance is a pejorative again please

DeletedUser8740

Ahhh MaccyD.... lost their war against MY tribe when we declared. Thanks for running out on them.

As for me, everyone KNOWS I am arrogant but I don't go making comments about players I have never faced up against... huge difference son. Now run along little man and get that syndrome sorted out.

Y U NO JOIN TO SHUT HIM UP?

Status
Not open for further replies.