~TB-N~ TB~WO 30th January 2008 - 00:26:00 0
TB~WO None 16th February 2008 - 00:17:40 38,973
None TAP 19th February 2008 - 09:11:50 42,372
TAP Rohn-A 01st April 2008 - 15:20:57 18,475
Rohn-A FEMA-A 12th June 2008 - 01:11:40 118,996
FEMA-A FEMA 18th August 2008 - 22:00:01 417,946
FEMA PURPLE 10th June 2009 - 22:00:01 2,704,857

I think it is you who should be doing their homework

Is it not possible to take over accounts? Which I'll add, she did.

DeletedUser10146

Is it not possible to take over accounts? Which I'll add, she did.
Then that would not be the sirloin account now would it?? So why mention that account name??

If she changed accounts, then name the account. I'll bet $10 I was retired by the time she moved to DNY... if at all.

DeletedUser

lol... you sure are a funny fella. Statistically, you nobled my account after I had left the world. If that makes you feel good, then great buddy... you go girl!!!

lol... seriously.

I'm sorry the statistics don't factor in people whimping out and blaming it on seemingly imaginary health issues. If I could find a way to make it factor that in, I'll do my best to do so.

Yes, Booza's tribe hit us at the perfect time and our response was worse than he could have ever imagined. A massive donut in the core of the world.. lol. Kinda wrecked the world for them... lmao. I warned them but they wouldn't listen. Everyone who deleted on that day, gladly deleted and they were not forced to delete. They all agreed that the mass delete was the best way to wreck things for them. Next you'll be saying that I forced them to delete... lol.

We'd achieved what we wanted and we left on our terms, but hey... you'll turn that into something else won't you? You do that with everything here. I answer your issues and you simply bring more up once you can't argue that case any more. Soon you'll be bringing W57 and W58 into the discussion... lol.

So you back up your argument about how you didn't run from a losing war and make excuses about why you ran in W53 by telling us all a story about how you lost a war in W41 and make excuses about why you deleted there ? How does that convince anybody of your point of view ? Hell nobody even asked about your reasons for deleting in W41 but you gotta go ahead and tell us anyway.
Its like your entire PnP "gimmick" is a pissed off sore loser trying to justify his many failures and defeats and protect his "image".

Then that would not be the sirloin account now would it?? So why mention that account name??

If she changed accounts, then name the account. I'll bet $10 I was retired by the time she moved to DNY... if at all.

Save your $10, also you are displaying a very transparent attempt to try and sidetrack the issue by claiming it has to be the Sirloin account was talking about. Sirloin is a player, and I am referring to her. Now do I remember what account she played ? Nope. I can find out and get back to you though.

So back to the start of this thread... The impetus for this thread was some donk stated that DNY was NOT the first tribe to win a world, I simply corrected them, but you want to bring other things into the chat. If it makes you feel good, then great. I've had enough, you win... enjoy your PnP about nothing. It won't win the war in this world... I'm not in it and I doubt you are here either.

You are incorrect. If you bothered to do a comparative time frame, you'll find out that HP5 was ended with 100% Scorch ownership of the server (no barbs left even, all player villages were nobled a long while before it ended) a long time before W12 ended with DNY gaining 100 % (non barb) ownership of it. You'll also find out that Morthy was not the Community Manager at that time, Lizy was.

In this as in W53 issues, you come across as an angry little man at odds with reality who feels he can rage any opinion not aligned to his into silence by spamming angry little posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why mention that name? Because it's the name people know her by. Let's use Nauzhror for an example here- people don't call him Veldiryn, ALessonInPointwhoring, Countdown to Extinction, ulcissor or any of the other names he's gone by. They call him Nauz(h) short for nauzhror. :S

I don't know which account she took over, and I'm not going to guess but I remember talking to her about it. :/

Oh, and I remember her complaining about you. So clearly you hadn't retired; can you wire the money to an offshore account in Zimbabwe please?

DeletedUser10146

It certainly lends no credence to your family health issue back story that you've been quite commendably been sticking to since the day you realized that you didn't have a prayer (and you didn't long before you realized it).
Perv, I had a lot of respect for you until this post.

I enjoy the banter of the PnP on the externals, but you overstepped the line here.

grow up. I'm outta here if this is what I can expect from you.

DeletedUser

Perv, I had a lot of respect for you until this post.

I enjoy the banter of the PnP on the externals, but you overstepped the line here.

<deleted swear word> grow up. I'm outta here if this is what I can expect from you.

Ah I knew it would be a matter of time before you devolve into throwing around the "ef - word" and raging like I hurt your feelings. Predictable. I assure you, any respect you had for me was not mutual. I actually respect the Drama guys who got the better of me. I rarely respect unsuccessful adversaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.