Nauz and faaaaark chat

• Thread starter slinkiestwizard
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ahhh MaccyD.... lost their war against MY tribe when we declared. Thanks for running out on them.

Running out on them?

I was in Axes, not MacyD, I said I nobled all the MacyD members near me, and you were at the time in MacyD.

Axes was initially a two person tribe, mohua, and me.

DeletedUser

Why does my name always get dragged up in other forums... penis envy?? Possibly....
Anyways, let's answer a few of these issues.

Maybe we should quote the TW Community Manager - Morthy:

Number 1:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5453273&postcount=1

Number 2:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5437232&postcount=1

Morthy CLEARLY states:

Feel free to set Morthy straight, but I think the TW Community Manager would more than likely have made sure his story was correct.
Scorch PWned HP before morthy became CM.
Now onto this one:

Please name the world where you supposedly rimmed me and I'll check my stats. I have NEVER been rimmed in ANY world that I was playing seriously. With this said, I have joined several worlds where I was not taking the world seriously, so if it was one of those worlds, then feel free to pump your chest and consider yourself to be totally amazing. Zard, you will never change. One day you will actually do something of considerable effort... but I doubt it.
I've done more than you. Led more top tribes, been rank one more (both early and late game), and, unless you came back to w12 after you quit, played larger accounts. So, if I've never amounted to anything, what are you :icon_razz:
And finally:
I've never played directly against you, but your arrogance is overwhelming to the point that I would consider joining a world just to shut you up. I have heard of your abilities and I have always kept my opinion to myself as I prefer to only judge people once I have faced off against them, unlike you who is willing to shoot your mouth off without ever coming into direct contact with me in a world. This is a sure sign of little man syndrome... I'd see a doctor about that buddy.
[/quote]
You have this problem every world. Ever since w11, you've felt the need to beat you chest and compare yourself to those far better than you. Raven fell because of you, DNY was not an amazing success because of you, need I go on?
Also, you never keep your opinions to yourself :lol:
someone explain why arrogance is a pejorative again please
It isn't :S

DeletedUser10146

We were in opposing tribes on W41, wasn't in the same K as you, but I nobled all the MacyD villages near me before leaving the world.
Ahhh MaccyD.... lost their war against MY tribe when we declared.

Let's not forget to mention that you didn't "win" W12 either, your tribe couldn't stand you, and you were given the ultimatum to either delete or they'd rim you long before the world closed.

http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=player&id=1381999

Your account was last seen: Last seen: 2010-04-17 07:09:17

W12 did not close until September, 5 months after your account ceased to exist.

PS: If you want to shut me up, feel free to join in the southeast under your usual account name, I'm still not far from the rimso shouldn't be too hard for you to reach.
You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about here. I retired MONTHS before the end of W12 and Rednecks asked me to delete my account to speed up the end of the world. Now get your facts straight before shooting your other foot. Lets be totally honest here, I never said that I won w12 in this thread, I simply pointed out that you made an incorrect summary of the first tribe to win a .net world.

So to sum it up, it seems I have played against you where I smacked your tribe out of the park in W41. You then ran from the world when it all went to shit and in return you decide to throw shitty comments about w12 that you have no idea about... lol. Please try harder little man.

Zard, get your shit together, Morthy posted those threads not long ago. Also, I'm still waiting for you to tell me which world you rimmed me in.... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Y U NO JOIN TO SHUT HIM UP?

Because there is no way he could take Nauz out on UK10, Nauz has to big of a head start on him at this point, and even if he was a better player (I've never seen him play so I can't say if there is a fair competition or not) he would be at to great a dis-advantage. Though I do look forward to the face off on the next world ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
So to sum it up, it seems I have played against you where I smacked your tribe out of the park in W41. You then ran from the world when it all went to shit and in return you decide to throw shitty comments about w12 that you have no idea about... lol. Please try harder little man.

Read more thoroughly in the future.

I stated I nobled MacyD out of my area. Not that I was in MacyD. I was in Axes, the tribe that recently won the world.

Axes began as a two person tribe - mohua, and me.

You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about here. I retired MONTHS before the end of W12 and Rednecks asked me to delete my account to speed up the end of the world.

If not admitting that you were hated by your tribe helps you assuage the damage to your ego, you're welcome to believe that. Unfortunately most of your former members tell a different story.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10146

Running out on them?

I was in Axes, not MacyD, I said I nobled all the MacyD members near me, and you were at the time in MacyD.

Axes was initially a two person tribe, mohua, and me.
Wake up you pillick. My tribe declared on MaccyD. PLEASE get your facts straight.

PLEASE....

Reading skill's children..
I was trying to edit a post but he replied too soon.

DeletedUser

cant we all just hold hands and sing kumbaya. Cause A this isnt .net, and B this is about 3 years in the future, the skill level and playing styles, hell the way the game is played due to setting changes and a crap load of other things have changed. Im bored of this discussion.

DeletedUser

Ahhh MaccyD.... lost their war against MY tribe when we declared. Can I assume you were in MaccyD?

Y U NO READ?
He was never in MaccyD.

You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about here. I retired MONTHS before the end of W12 and Rednecks asked me to delete my account to speed up the end of the world. Now get your facts straight before shooting your other foot. Lets be totally honest here, I never said that I won w12 in this thread, I simply pointed out that you made an incorrect summary of the first tribe to win a .net world.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaark the world winner is here. He was.. not... in MaccyD...
I SAI IT SLO 4 U?

Faaark, the world winning you continues to bark,
It's up the wrong tree, cos you see, not even in the park,
The guy you quote, read what he wrote,
The words he scribed, said he nobled that tribe,
Not that he was there, but that the members he did tear,
A new backside, really, really wide, he took their villages,
He raped and he pillaged, stop being silly,
Cos you see here you are wrong,
So I wrote you a song,
Cos a rhyme stays in the mind,
So maybe we'll find, what I say goes in,
Rather than straight into the bin,
I note you don't care what I wrote,
And you'll reply with flames, call me names,
Probably say I was in MaccyD and I'm to blame,
But you see, I wasn't, neither was he,
Learning to read, something taught,
But all you did is go on about how you fought,
Never reading just ignoring,
You won't read this - claim it's boring.

DeletedUser8740

Because there is no way he could take Nauz out on UK10, Nauz has to big of a head start on him at this point, and even if he was a better player (I've never seen him play so I can't say if there is a fair competition or not) he would be at to great a dis-advantage. Though I do look forward to the face off on the next world ;)

I've joined worlds a month into them to still take rank 1. I fail to see your point.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Wake up you pillick. My tribe declared on MaccyD. PLEASE get your facts straight.

PLEASE....

Barbarian village (535|438) K45 3,065 sarthak.789 [S.T.N] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-28 21:40:59
D044 (499|444) K44 4,176 Eddy Gurge [MacyD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-28 18:46:33
Noche D (499|445) K44 3,710 Eddy Gurge [MacyD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-28 16:07:05
O022 (500|444) K45 5,733 Eddy Gurge [MacyD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-28 02:17:00
Old James (533|436) K45 4,168 sarthak.789 [S.T.N] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-27 21:32:51
Barbarian village (535|444) K45 1,862 Barbarian faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-26 23:29:11
Sith Happens (491|437) K44 2,315 FemaleWorker faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-25 19:35:10
D042 (493|442) K44 7,797 FemaleWorker [OYZO] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-24 13:20:34
D043 (491|445) K44 5,371 FemaleWorker [OYZO] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-21 14:09:33
Java (511|441) K45 3,931 kenshinta [WMD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-20 17:23:28
Barbarian village (497|443) K44 4,992 FemaleWorker [OYZO] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-19 20:48:24
JG163 (535|443) K45 3,576 shadricke faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-18 14:27:28
101 (495|432) K44 8,050 sadahzinia faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-15 23:46:57
NO -10 (495|428) K44 9,601 sadahzinia faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-14 21:17:53
Jaguar (507|432) K45 4,398 Jhonsperm [~FU~] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-13 13:24:32
Jackal (509|426) K45 5,530 jaguaruas [HOT45] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-13 11:37:57
O015 (499|429) K44 5,744 sadahzinia [MacyD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-13 09:17:08
103 (492|432) K44 7,596 sadahzinia [MacyD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-13 01:30:52
Sith Happens (491|435) K44 6,031 edy04 [MacyD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-04 12:31:09
City of Angles (490|443) K44 6,831 Barbarian faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-04 09:46:03
Jamaica (506|428) K45 7,174 krishepi [MaccyD] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-09-03 02:05:04
James (507|428) K45 3,406 jaguaruas [HOT45] faaaaark [MacyD] 2009-08-29 06:32:45

DeletedUser10146

Y U NO READ?
He was never in MaccyD.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaark the world winner is here. He was.. not... in MaccyD...
I SAI IT SLO 4 U?

Faaark, the world winning you continues to bark,
It's up the wrong tree, cos you see, not even in the park,
The guy you quote, read what he wrote,
The words he scribed, said he nobled that tribe,
Not that he was there, but that the members he did tear,
A new backside, really, really wide, he took their villages,
He raped and he pillaged, stop being silly,
Cos you see here you are wrong,
So I wrote you a song,
Cos a rhyme stays in the mind,
So maybe we'll find, what I say goes in,
Rather than straight into the bin,
I note you don't care what I wrote,
And you'll reply with flames, call me names,
Probably say I was in MaccyD and I'm to blame,
But you see, I wasn't, neither was he,
Learning to read, something taught,
But all you did is go on about how you fought,
Never reading just ignoring,
You won't read this - claim it's boring.
Actually, I've read it and its quite funny.

What happened here is two people were trying to post simultaneously and the context was lost. I thought Nauziating was in MaccyD, Nauziating thought I was in MaccyD... simple really.

Either way Nauz, its too late to join this world, but I am more than happy to shut your mouth in a new world fella when the settings are suitable.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
LOL... look at the tag.

MacyD not MaccyD... lmao!!!!! You moron.

I think you'll find I claimed to have nobled the members of MacyD in my K, not MaccyD.

It's this reading thing again. You're not very good at it.

Was in K33, cleared all of Carmencita's villages, and nobled the only villages she (I assume from the name it was a female anyway) had that were of a suitable size.

Either way Nauz, its too late to join this world, but I am more than happy to shut your mouth in a new world fella when the settings are suitable.

It was too late for you to join this world and stand a chance two weeks before the world had even opened. If you want a fair 1 vs. 1 though on a future world lemme know though and I'll join a month after you, might maybe be long enough for you get your feet under you, doubtful though.

I wouldn't suggest co-playing the world though for your sake, it'd be a real shame if mattcurr got your co-player to spy on you or suicide your troops. That kinda of deja vu would certainly do your head in after W53.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10146

I'll take you up on that buddy. Name the world and I'll meet you there.

As for you Zard, I'm still waiting for the world number in which you rimmed me...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'll take you up on that buddy. Name the world and I'll meet you there.

As for you Zard, I'm still waiting for the world number in which you rimmed me...

He claimed W11 on skype.

His words, not mine though, I have no clue whether it actually happened on said world.

DeletedUser10146

He claimed W11 on skype.

His words, not mine though, I have no clue whether it actually happened on said world.
Are you freaking serious? LMAO....!!!!

Zard posted that he rimmed me in a specific world and he posted it in a way as to convey to the forum that I was in a war with him in some manner.

For the record, Zard was in my W11 tribe. When I quit the world, my account was gifted to the tribe of which Zard was given some of them. If nobling gifted villages is deemed to be the same as rimming a player... well then consider me to be LMAO!!!!!

Oh my God Zard... you seriously suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.