New developments out West

DeletedUser

Come gather round friends for I have a tale to tell of developments out West.

Long and hard has the battle been against the scourge out West, Deception. Slowly though, the tide has been turned.
Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DCT
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 63
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 928,984
Side 2: 548,072
Difference: 380,912

image.php

It has not been without mishap though my friends, on one particulaly bad evening, a crack squad of DCT'S finest made an onslaught against a lonely DOGS outpost.
6qh7qp.jpg

My friends, it pains me to say the village was lost, the troops defeated. However, all was not lost, to arms DOGS, to arms. Our inteprid troops sprung into action.
b5myk1.jpg
Soon the oupost was back in our heroic Dogs paws, DCT dead lay strewn around, prisoners were gathered.
2enmcl1.jpg
But wait, there's more my friends. We were missing cookies and we wanted to know who had taken our treats. We searched that outpost low and high and lo and behold we found the cookie thief cowering in the ladies.
2wdr9zm.jpg

Who was this scoundrel my friends. We knew he was not DCT for webbed hands and squint eyes, he had neither. Ah ha, the answer was found in the scoundrels pocket.

1415q4i.jpg
Yes my friends 'tis true. With DCT on the ropes it appears they seek help. DEFCON appear to have answered that call. Poor DCT, having to rely on DEFCON for support. We have been provided with footage from the last DEFCON op, it is indeed heartening.
2lurnuv.jpg
Anyway my friends, enough joviality, there is a message behind this tale.
117tt88.jpg

Build up your spear nukes DEFCON we are on the march, we will reach you soon enough. To all non-council DEFCON players you can avoid this, you have 48 hours from this declaration to leave DEFCON and their unholy alliance. After this period, we will pursue every DEFCON player no matter which tribe you move to in the future.

DeletedUser

DOGS??? Or mere Puppies.

I think you'll find DEFCON members are loyal my friend. :)

But I do like you enthusiasm with regards to asking us to prepare our Spear Nukes, How did you know we attack with Defensive troops instead of Offensive.

Nice job on getting two small tribes ADVK and VIII to attack DCT from the rear that just really good, I wish I was in DOGS, I might leave DEFCON and join DOGS so I can save myself from being Noble where ever I go. :)

Nice pictures by the Way :)

DeletedUser3227

whats this you say? dogs getting smaller tribes to do there dirty work lmao, gee wiz i thought this kind of behaiver was frowned apon by dogs lmao, ?

DeletedUser

Lol. Yep this was stumbled upon recently.

Attack DCT from the rear whilst their troops are at the Front. I take it's Hypocritical of them then??

DeletedUser

whats this you say? dogs getting smaller tribes to do there dirty work lmao, gee wiz i thought this kind of behaiver was frowned apon by dogs lmao, ?

Do you normally noble your allies? We don't either.

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ADVK
Players:

Timeframe: 01/04/2010 00:00:00 to 18/04/2010 17:28:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,212
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3,212

image.php

I know you can't really get a grasp of this Max, but those tribes are red on our map.

Nice job on getting two small tribes ADVK and VIII to attack DCT from the rear that just really good, I wish I was in DOGS, I might leave DEFCON and join DOGS so I can save myself from being Noble where ever I go. :)

I think you'll find your little planned offensive with DCT against ADVK and VIII is what galvanised them into action, my friend. And DOGS ain't recruiting pal and you certainly don't meet dogs standards.

Lol. Yep this was stumbled upon recently.

Attack DCT from the rear whilst their troops are at the Front. I take it's Hypocritical of them then??

Hey Max, we've found TEAM another ally. LMAO

DeletedUser3227

sweet thanks dave, looks like we are as bad as each other.

DeletedUser

I was hoping I could be your ally Dave as your so Awsome. lol
I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be like Dave. lol

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA pop back for a bit and i c this lol,

Yes my friends 'tis true. With DCT on the ropes it appears they seek help. DEFCON appear to have answered that call. Poor DCT, having to rely on DEFCON for support. We have been provided with footage from the last DEFCON op, it is indeed heartening

come on one thing i do know defcon are the best tribe on the map at support just not attacking lol
last time in defcon some people asked for support a ball park figure here around 45 people sent support

Build up your spear nukes DEFCON we are on the march, we will reach you soon enough. To all non-council DEFCON players you can avoid this, you have 48 hours from this declaration to leave DEFCON and their unholy alliance. After this period, we will pursue every DEFCON player no matter which tribe you move to in the future

lololololol dam dogs u are silly unholy alliance my fat they are to much like family, meege he merge they lol come on they been great with each other since i started to attack one of DCT member from away back lol thats u could say 3-4 months of being great friend they are

and to all no council members lol defcons never had a council really it was rotational program of who wants it :p

hahahahahahaha bye now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

come on one thing i do know defcon are the best tribe on the map at support just not attacking lol last time in defcon some people asked for support a ball park figure here around 45 people sent support

45 hole people!!!!!!!!?! for true?? LOL

dave i think we better surrender now.

DeletedUser

lol where u think DCT got some support fro there war on HHS every defcon member gave support and if they did no they where bad boys and girls, yet again a point only 5 villages where taken from the HHS famliy by defcon lol all support and no attack

DeletedUser

lol where u think DCT got some support fro there war on HHS every defcon member gave support and if they did no they where bad boys and girls, yet again a point only 5 villages where taken from the HHS famliy by defcon lol all support and no attack

dogs aren't hhs.

good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

A cartoon tune springs to mind..........

*sings* Teenage mutant ninja ........

I cant remember the next bit :icon_sad:

DeletedUser6633

I must admit the picture of the Dude pointing a RPG made me lol XD

It was quite good.

DeletedUser

i liked the super hero dogs myself.

im considering pinching it for a new sig.

DeletedUser

How did you know we attack with Defensive troops instead of Offensive.

Because your whole tribe has less ODA then DOGS top 3 ranked players for ODA. You're clearly doing something wrong.

DeletedUser

as i recall ent defcon still at war with marco or that over now

DeletedUser

didnt I point this out to everyone on the core thread? haha,,, oh dear and it was denied there by dct. naughty dct.... you!!! ahhh the joys, as I see it from my contacts, havent defcon lost at least 10 "nukes" (I say nukes, defcon nukes.) against ADVK, without much losses to the enemy? and before you say no. I have the reports... tragic really.