New developments out West

DeletedUser

Yes, indeed, which actually indicates that I'm not really playing at all seriously anymore... To be perfectly honest, this world was my first around 6 months ago, and I started playing after my wife died of cancer leaving me a single dad and needing something to occupy me when my little boy (who is 4 next month) had gone to bed. And for a long time it was fun playing for a couple of hours a day and without exceesive sitting duties - DCT was/is a lovely tribe to be in that doesn't tolorate either egos or infantile eejits, but right now when the sun is shining I would honestly rather be out playing with my lad in the park or lolling around a pub beer garden than endlessly tagging 100s of incomings or working out sniping times, so on that basis my premium isn't on automatic renewal anymore as my heart really isn't in it - however, I don't want to take away anything from DOGS, they are a very organised tribe with more active players than most at this stage of the world I think, and they are good enemies so I certainly rate them, even if some of their players are both excessively egotistical and occasionally infantile at times :icon_rolleyes:
Del.

Always good to see posts putting the game (for it is only a game) into perspective. Sorry to hear about your loss Del, enjoy the time with your boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o its going to get good this little war thing lol, i have heared some intresting stuff umm and it will happen soon

DeletedUser

well. I dont know any details but I've had MANA approach me asking whether we're going along with defcons plan or something or other, was really quite amusing... so im guessing defcon are up to something. mana however have rather weakly declared war, i dont think u can even call eating their members up with little to no reprisals a war, come on haka... man it up.

DeletedUser5475

Must be this OP comming our way when know DCT are short on offence.

what was it they said blev? "we are not very good offensively right now, so we need to play our defense so that they get bored with us." :lol:

sorry guys, turtling up only slows the death, doesn't stop it....well unless someone steps in and changes the tide of battle b/c you gave them time to step in by surviving long enough. hmmm defcon jumping in then? yay more villages!!!

edit: hey DCT!!! we gonna see you 2300 hrs sunday as well?