New developments out West

DeletedUser

of course balzi has heard of clearing farm space, he gets rid of his troops by letting defcon attack him with defensive troops. and half nukes and night bonuses and allllllll ever noobish things u can think of...

DeletedUser

of course balzi has heard of clearing farm space, he gets rid of his troops by letting defcon attack him with defensive troops. and half nukes and night bonuses and allllllll ever noobish things u can think of...

lol but i gave some villages a way had to pre-noble for some defcon member not mentioning name josh :p, true it is nice to make someone attack and loss all there nukes and have no wall damage :p stacking nis great but bet someone here will put me down on that (here boy whos a good doggy),

long standing troop
jam-tarts425x310.jpg
offical defcon title given to people with lots of troops, i had to edit the last name with a pic :p

night bonus lol blaze u know better do u :p

quick check has any dog member or defcon attacked the other side yet? not including DCT here

DeletedUser

I dont think theyve attacked each other directly. though a guy in MANA. picked off 2 of dogs villages recently, mamzy123 is his name, i chuckled a little at that. considering hes barely 100k in points... funny funny chickens.

DeletedUser

We`re extending our forces to give you a big kiss Balzi, i`ll personally take care of that myself, let us continue mowing down DCT & we`ll get to you in due course.

DeletedUser

I dont think theyve attacked each other directly. though a guy in MANA. picked off 2 of dogs villages recently, mamzy123 is his name, i chuckled a little at that. considering hes barely 100k in points... funny funny chickens.

You know I was scratching my brain at that comment and tryd to find it on TW stats

How recently ? as there was no record on MANA's stats of taking any DOGS villages, or on Mamzy123 stats

DeletedUser

balzi is no longer in defcon.. lol.. he a nobody, :p with a big smile.
good point. I swear I saw it somewhere, give me some time to find it, though your right, it wasnt mamzy123, i think i may have made a doozy.. stupid sheep!!!
AHH, my apologies everyone, it was richard baker who recently left ~E~ and joined DCT, they are in such close proximity that I had a brain fart.... my bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AHH, my apologies everyone, it was richard baker who recently left ~E~ and joined DCT, they are in such close proximity that I had a brain fart.... my bad...

Everyone makes mistakes Blaze, not to worry

A tip for posting try not pot double/treble posts

Instead why not copy and paste all 3 of your posts and add it into the first one you posted after mine then delete the otherr 2

DeletedUser

Everyone makes mistakes Blaze, not to worry

A tip for posting try not pot double/treble posts

Instead why not copy and paste all 3 of your posts and add it into the first one you posted after mine then delete the otherr 2

you should be a mod toffer. ;)

DeletedUser

one has learnt his lesson. and toffer a mod? dont you have to keep ur cool and not antagonise team?

DeletedUser

I`d be an excellent mod!! ;P

Anyway, back on Topic, Delacroix has lost EVEN more villas out west!

Go Go DCT!!! lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

dont be silly balzi, onyl you' lose that many villages that quickly... but how may in fact has he lost?

DeletedUser

dont be silly balzi, onyl you' lose that many villages that quickly... but how may in fact has he lost?

I only lose villages cus i give them away,, never had a good fight allways took the pee out of attacks no one could beat me in a fair fight lol, u got two or more,,,, i like now peeps have to go though whats left instead of me moving troops when they turn barb, in fact did i lose a village when u sat me?

it would be nice to know how many troops have been lost on taking the villages guys:p

DeletedUser

it would be nice to know how many troops have been lost on taking the villages guys:p

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet balzi

it would be equally nice to know how many troops have been lost attempting to keep delacroix's villages :)

DeletedUser

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet balzi

it would be equally nice to know how many troops have been lost attempting to keep delacroix's villages :)

i could prob find that out lol, are you at war with defcon yet as i belevie they have dogs red on there map thing obob

abnu cant take all dels villages not the one i gave him no way not alloweed

ND IF U ARE MAKING OMELET I HAVE A CHEESE AND HAM ONE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i could prob find that out lol, are you at war with defcon yet as i belevie they have dogs red on there map thing obob

abnu cant take all dels villages not the one i gave him no way not alloweed

ND IF U ARE MAKING OMELET I HAVE A CHEESE AND HAM ONE

yeah, ill put your omelet in the post mate

i dont think im giving away any official Dog secrets if i say we have DEFCON marked as enemies too, considering your posting in DOGS official declaration on DEFCON...... (read the first post) :icon_wink:

its a pointless war though as were too far away from each other to do anything.

we knew DEFCON were supporting DCT, so we declared.

it will be a more active war in the future, when we control the DCT villages. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes, indeed, which actually indicates that I'm not really playing at all seriously anymore... To be perfectly honest, this world was my first around 6 months ago, and I started playing after my wife died of cancer leaving me a single dad and needing something to occupy me when my little boy (who is 4 next month) had gone to bed. And for a long time it was fun playing for a couple of hours a day and without exceesive sitting duties - DCT was/is a lovely tribe to be in that doesn't tolorate either egos or infantile eejits, but right now when the sun is shining I would honestly rather be out playing with my lad in the park or lolling around a pub beer garden than endlessly tagging 100s of incomings or working out sniping times, so on that basis my premium isn't on automatic renewal anymore as my heart really isn't in it - however, I don't want to take away anything from DOGS, they are a very organised tribe with more active players than most at this stage of the world I think, and they are good enemies so I certainly rate them, even if some of their players are both excessively egotistical and occasionally infantile at times :icon_rolleyes:
Del.

DeletedUser

Yes, indeed, which actually indicates that I'm not really playing at all seriously anymore... To be perfectly honest, this world was my first around 6 months ago, and I started playing after my wife died of cancer leaving me a single dad and needing something to occupy me when my little boy (who is 4 next month) had gone to bed. And for a long time it was fun playing for a couple of hours a day and without exceesive sitting duties - DCT was/is a lovely tribe to be in that doesn't tolorate either egos or infantile eejits, but right now when the sun is shining I would honestly rather be out playing with my lad in the park or lolling around a pub beer garden than endlessly tagging 100s of incomings or working out sniping times, so on that basis my premium isn't on automatic renewal anymore as my heart really isn't in it - however, I don't want to take away anything from DOGS, they are a very organised tribe with more active players than most at this stage of the world I think, and they are good enemies so I certainly rate them, even if some of their players are both excessively egotistical and occasionally infantile at times :icon_rolleyes:
Del.

Sunshine with your kid > Sitting account on TW :)

It's good to give an up to our enemies if they deserve it, well said, Delacroix :)

- Vic

DeletedUser

Del.

This is at the end of the day only a game and a bit of fun. Real life must take precedence del :)
imo i think once you have mastered the basics it all then depends on how much time you are able to devote as to how good a player you are.