New developments out West

DeletedUser

dave said u dont noble your allies, and clearly you do, what twist is that, weather inactive or not.

heres an idea. let yummy noble there own inactives? hey dont people use academy tribes to put inactives and noble them out?

Side 1:
Tribes: YUMMY!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: YUMMY!
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 76
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 568,478
Side 2: 568,478
Difference: 0

image.php

yep just me putting a spin on it. u have taken 40 more vills of there inactives then they have.

smells academyish to me.

As i have told you in another thread max about 20-30 odd were my vills nobled because of exams and account merge etc.Play with the stats as much as you want max but facts are facts,although if memory serves me i do remember a team academy tribe........ i think they were called ups or something along those lines:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3227

besides the main point here, dogs do noble there allies, nice try to change the subject,

quick slap some1's back.

DeletedUser

haha, you only received nukes off unsub, and as for the other villages, they were stacked, you can ask captain sharpe... rank 5, whether he has proper nukes,,, and blinkered. hehehe, but you gotta admit, even though you told the guys in defcon how to build nukes, not many have listened...

opps lol the nuke format for defcon i made lol, gave 3 examples that still are there in their forum :p

and i hope they fallowed the 10k axe nuke its the best i did the maths simple as 2+2 =5 :p

i would ask captain for some nukes but i have and one or two they where little like unsubs :p

COME on dogs i be your cheerleader give me a D give me a O give me a G give me a S whats that spell defcon opps never good at english as well o dear

DeletedUser3583

Dear dogs,

It came as an amusement to me – when I awoke from my peaceful slumber - that you have declared on DTC and ourselves….

So in response I would like to passive all hostility’s as well all know who much a dog like some meat….

964e3d5a.jpg

But then again I had a look around a think that maybe you have bitten off more you can chew….

b38fe0bb.jpg

All we here is how great you are and that you are the greatest….

c633d193.jpg

But really you are sick with fear ……

4dfe49ad.jpg

And all you want to hear is:
“ whos a cute little fluffy boy….. Yes you are…”

08223bd7.jpg

Now in the distance we hear the drums of war…..

549fcdc9.jpg

And say to you ……
LETS WAR………

DeletedUser

lol i think u all should just keep putting pics up its funny

good come back Richard i love the sick dog

DeletedUser3227

@ aether i really love ur post + rep from me, but wait for the back slappers to try to run you down, when ur post is the same format they use and imo even better, well done my friend, im still laughing. hehehehe

DeletedUser3583

@ aether i really love ur post + rep from me, but wait for the back slappers to try to run you down, when ur post is the same format they use and imo even better, well done my friend, im still laughing. hehehehe

that was my plan..... but why break a tried and tested format....... i must admit my favourite is the dog throwing up down the toilet....

but i am waiting for killer reponse

DeletedUser

blaze, you seem to want to take every opportunity to attack DEFCON, and by association DCT, which I think has clouded your judgement a bit.

First, in relation to HHS yes of course we got some support from our DEFCON allies in terms of defensive stacking, and this was discussed quite some time ago on the DCT/HHS war thread (I think it was even me that mentioned it, without going back and checking). However, that support actually came fairly late in the day and made very little difference in the scheme of things (although it did save a few villas which is always nice), as defensive support (and as balzi says the offensive imput was very minimal) would not have won the war. HHS had a number of problems of course, mainly to do with inactivity, far too many mixed villas and their sprawling family straucture. But all the same we did do ok (to say the least) against an opponant 3 times our size, and in my opinion DOGS had a big error of judgement in having a NAP with HHS (so far as I'm aware, they certainly never attacked any of them when we were carving them up) rather than realising what a rotten tribe they were for the reasons I've outlined and steaming in before we did...

But all that is ancient history now. What of today? Well, yes, of course any tribe that was allied to another would be pretty poor friends if support wasn't offered in time of war, and as the fact that DCT and DEFCON were allies such a situation should have been obvious to everyone from the start. But so what? It strikes me that this is no great revelation, and nor is it something that is going to bring success to us by itself.

But what I would say in relation to your comments blaze, is that while H D have so far grown successfully and gained a good ranking, so far as I'm aware you have yet to face a serious conflict on more than one front from a good opponent (and of course in relation to DCT we have always classed DOGS as good opponents regardless of the banter). So therefore your tribe's ODD is remarkably low indeed for your points rank, and I would therefore suggest that you are essentially untested. And that I believe makes your comments rather cheap, although I do not say that by way of a personal insult, it's just like I said at the start I think your judgement is clouded...
Del.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

owned lol

dont be mean to my blaze :p great post tho del i liked it hiting back at HD lol but did DCT not ask HD for a alliance not long ago and for HD to fight on DCT side against dogs lol cant say much about dogs tho they asked the same thing hhahahah

ohhh

blaze i got your back with my 3rd timed banned account :p

DeletedUser5475

But all the same we did do ok (to say the least) against an opponant 3 times our size, and in my opinion DOGS had a big error of judgement in having a NAP with HHS (so far as I'm aware, they certainly never attacked any of them when we were carving them up) rather than realising what a rotten tribe they were for the reasons I've outlined and steaming in before we did...

incorrect. Did you read my PnP on you guys? that message between me and tomla shows that I contacted HHS but their diplomat was so hard to understand that I stopped there. We jumped on their villages as soon as you guys started attacking. Right after that, they became overwhelmed by your attacks, and throwing in dogs attacks was just the icing on the cake. The old O.O group left the inactive HHS and then all decided they were going to go to uk4 so they started handing off villages to us as fast as possible since they liked me better. :icon_cool:

For a long time there was simply a continent of inactive members separating us from you. Our nobling and recruiting habits over there were to get a good front with you before you hit our home continent.

DeletedUser

for the record hhs fam was basicely a merge of two tribes that where inatcive ~TotS~-first i tribe joined and inferno and the rest where from O.O and we got over crowed there so the two smaller famliy tribes where made and the rest u no the stroy

DeletedUser

owned lol

dont be mean to my blaze :p great post tho del i liked it hiting back at HD lol but did DCT not ask HD for a alliance not long ago and for HD to fight on DCT side against dogs lol cant say much about dogs tho they asked the same thing hhahahah

ohhh

blaze i got your back with my 3rd timed banned account :p

No mate, we didn't offer them a formal alliance, although I did say in a mail to blaze a while ago (when he was wearing his H D diplomat hat) that given their position if they could get an acceptable agreement with DEFCON regarding boundaries etc., then it made sense for them to work with TEAM and DCT against DOGS as K43 was their only obvious route for territorial expansion. I wouldn't be surprised if TEAM have said essentially the same thing to them, although that's neither here nor there. I also don't doubt that DOGS have made similar overtures. That said I can understand H D engaging in what is essentially fence-sitting and grandstanding as they are no doubt waiting to see which way the conflict goes before throwing their hat into the ring (assuming they do get involved - their history, and their OD, up to now suggests maybe they won't bother). In any case, before all the doggy conflict it was H D that had actually approached us for a NAP or alliance (just after we had defeated HHS), but to be brutally honest we throught it very likely that C~C would sooner or later break their NAP and attack them, or that H D may attack DEFCON, and as we were developing good relations with the former, and already had an alliance with the latter, it just didn't look a good option for us.

But again, all ancient history now, and I actually quite like H D, but I just think their positioning on the map isn't great, and their only way to change that will be to sooner or later take sides in the core war...

incorrect. Did you read my PnP on you guys? that message between me and tomla shows that I contacted HHS but their diplomat was so hard to understand that I stopped there. We jumped on their villages as soon as you guys started attacking. Right after that, they became overwhelmed by your attacks, and throwing in dogs attacks was just the icing on the cake. The old O.O group left the inactive HHS and then all decided they were going to go to uk4 so they started handing off villages to us as fast as possible since they liked me better. :icon_cool:

For a long time there was simply a continent of inactive members separating us from you. Our nobling and recruiting habits over there were to get a good front with you before you hit our home continent.

Ahh, ok John I stand corrected, but I actually still think you missed a trick by not attacking them before we did - had you have done so we would no doubt have joined in from our side of K43 but you would have had far more of a head start. And actually if we are being totally honest, before our own conflict began you had picked up nearly all of your villas in K43 from ex-HHS refugees rather than conquest...

Del.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is a word that comes to mind here.................... liar?

Do you normally noble your allies? We don't either.

Important word highlighted there for you Max, I know you're a bit slow. Nobling out inactives is a special situation, not carried out in normal day to day activities. Yummy and dogs co-exist quite happily and that co-operation is due to a close working relationship and mutual respect. But anyway, just to clarify, we are not allied with any tribe out West and share no forums unlike your 'special' relationship with DCT and the DEFCON family. I'm sure you already know that though, but it doesn't serve your bulls... I mean propoganda campaign.

DeletedUser5475

Ahh, ok John I stand corrected, but I actually still think you missed a trick by not attacking them before we did - had you have done so we would no doubt have joined in from our side of K43 but you would have had far more of a head start. And actually if we are being totally honest, before our own conflict began you had picked up nearly all of your villas in K43 from ex-HHS refugees rather than conquest...

Del.

yes but you attacking them first made the remnants like us better and gift us the villages. :p also what attacks and support they did send were directed at you b/c you hit first, I don't think it was such a bad idea to go with the scavenger method on that one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5475

lol ha can u lot stop having a go at each other and fight

this work?
Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DCT
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 10
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184,136
Side 2: 73,057
Difference: 111,079

image.php

DeletedUser

In any case, before all the doggy conflict it was H D that had actually approached us for a NAP or alliance (just after we had defeated HHS)....

Del.

That's interesting Del I have a PM from Shenzak back in Jan asking for an alliance with H D.... DCT learning the TEAM spin!

No matter, like you said ancient history now.

DeletedUser

hey,,, all this talking without me here,,, makes me feel threatened,,, hmm fence sitting hey? seems like a good idea, but what if i want to join in before anything gets decided.. and yes blah blah, nap alliance, nap alliance, I believe it was defcon that stopped us from getting together, bad on their part considering what we could have offered u right now... a little bitmore than balzis lil nukes... (cough) and dammit balzi, stop defending me, you make me feel emasculated...

doo de doo. p? why u not in aussie? surely ur mightyness can overcome a teeny ash cloud.

DeletedUser

hey,,, all this talking without me here,,, makes me feel threatened,,, hmm fence sitting hey? seems like a good idea, but what if i want to join in before anything gets decided.. and yes blah blah, nap alliance, nap alliance, I believe it was defcon that stopped us from getting together, bad on their part considering what we could have offered u right now... a little bitmore than balzis lil nukes... (cough) and dammit balzi, stop defending me, you make me feel emasculated...

doo de doo. p? why u not in aussie? surely ur mightyness can overcome a teeny ash cloud.

yes i did set up that alliance thing :p, little secret i also started plaing a war aganist HD lol war gen at time,

having a go at my nukes they the best u can make in a village :p

lol ok i will not defend u then blaze :(

i like your silly nobling rules with defcon cant go here bla bla bla but all the way down the map dam

DeletedUser3227

Do you normally noble your allies? We don't either.

Important word highlighted there for you Max, I know you're a bit slow. Nobling out inactives is a special situation, not carried out in normal day to day activities. Yummy and dogs co-exist quite happily and that co-operation is due to a close working relationship and mutual respect. But anyway, just to clarify, we are not allied with any tribe out West and share no forums unlike your 'special' relationship with DCT and the DEFCON family. I'm sure you already know that though, but it doesn't serve your bulls... I mean propoganda campaign.

116 conquers would be normal practice for me dave. its almost as many as you have against us.