New speed tribe.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11435
  • Start date

DeletedUser10769

I set this chat up so people can talk about the tribe and that shit not to be argued over who co plays who and why RW is so shit. Dont blame me your shit, must be that long time off tribal wars. Shouldn't of chosen that 'Tennis was it? Yer i think it was. Seemed it didn't go so well. *cry*.

I am sh** :lol: You are such a joker =)) Do you really want me to post the Skype chats with you here. I do not want to but do not force my hand. I can make people have a good laugh over it :))

Everyone knows you suck and the skype chat reiterates that :x I had 5 months or so off TW yes. However, I still came back better than you :x and a lot of others. Tennis went well actually and yes (after the 5 months break you kept on playing) and you still suck and worse than me considerably
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11435

Remember out 1v1? lc v lc. I remember owning your lc and no backtime on my lc with axe. You cant even dodge lc on lc. Thats embarrassing mate.

DeletedUser10769

Remember out 1v1? lc v lc. I remember owning your lc and no backtime on my lc with axe. You cant even dodge lc on lc. Thats embarrassing mate.
Owning my LC? :icon_biggrin: I remember clearing your spear with my LC (Not you owning my LC) and same second backtiming your LC successfully (no need for an axe backtime) :lol: You have never killed any of my LC except the odd one being recruited in the stable. Let us not forget you being outgrown in points by over 2.5k (you at 1.2k points) and troops by Shak on a bash round (yawn). No point arguing with you anymore as you are just lying and a noob, which everyone already knows.

Do you want a 1v1 against me? Tell me
:icon_rolleyes: I am up for whupping you again =))

DeletedUser

Nah matt. I got the cap ;(

Also, SLAP and Dan's tribe should merge :D

DeletedUser3312

Nah matt. I got the cap ;(

Also, SLAP and Dan's tribe should merge :D

You may have got one of the caps :p

I have the reports ready. I just want to hear who he's going to say was playing his account this time :lol:

DeletedUser11435

Milad. Why dont you play? Instead of spending your time in the forums.

DeletedUser

Milad. Why dont you play? Instead of spending your time in the forums.
I do play sometimes. unlike you I didn't start few rounds ago though.
and I like forums. Speed is all about its drama :lol:

DeletedUser11435

Well, cadan I saw you played with matt last round. 1k points. Lol tell me to win when you ge tot 1k hahahahaha

DeletedUser

Well done Dan (clap)

I joined. Played start up. Was rank 1-3 till 800 points. Knowing I wouldn't be able to win as I didn't have time to play all the round. I decided to hit some players for abit.
I hit Ab, he dodges. Sends his ponies at me. I kill 'em. Then I send my troops. May I note, ab at 600 points had 180 ponies, and 50 spears.
So that was him down.
Then I start hitting cammmmy. (matt) he dodges alot, then daser returns, with Daser being a cool guy, I wasn't gonna hit. Then I just qued troops, but didn't farm. Only upgrades were farms. Then I hit TeamS.

DeletedUser3312

Well, cadan I saw you played with matt last round. 1k points. Lol tell me to win when you ge tot 1k hahahahaha
Aye. With 300lc :lol:.

He kept spamming me, becuase and I quote, "I'm just hitting SLAP". Unfortunately for him his lc growth is pretty darn awful. After 3 spams he'd stopped because he know longer had enough to get past my spear. I could have backtimed, but what would be the pointin wasting good lc's on a n00b who'd just militia. When Daser came back he told me he we had a use for cadan. I asked him to build scouts and only scouts, he cocked that up too.

Him and resuming, they're like giant balloons floating amongst clouds of pins. Tis why they need all the aliases.

Last edited by a moderator: