Nice Turnout for SLAP! :')

DeletedUser9948

well, they were ahead by far..Statik having 6.5k, uk Pro having 5k and i had 3.6k...everything seemed pretty negative:/
i raced to get a train just to be a nuisance..and...

BAM;

kp08n.png

so then i got a incoming train from statik... :icon_neutral: i thought it was all over..and... well, it wasn't!

KAPOW;

2rfuioi.png

and then i nobled him too:)

HIIIIIIYAH;

t9cks7.png

^nice troop count, but unlucky.

i win:')

DeletedUser3312

What of shadowx, nathan, TW-iGazz-v1 and the rest of your tribe aiding you in a huge gangbang?

Or do you seek to leave them out again?

DeletedUser9948

i didn't say it was down to me doing everything, i just hid the fact that tw gaz scouted you, nathan was hitting before and shadow x cleared you for me because he had troops and i had a train..which makes sense doesn't it? i wasn't going to wait around for you to noble me now was i:)
but it was a valiant effort matty:)

DeletedUser

"Loyalty dropped from 33 to 0"

He nobled my villa with a 3 noble train and hence i didn't even try to snipe :O (friday 13th ftw)

I think its the first time i play vs you, didn't really get much of a fight... next time ill play a lil more agressive!

ps. still cant believe i was 2.5k points or so ahead :O

[14:30:45] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): keep track
[14:30:49] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): of when cammy gets acad
[14:31:19] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): maybe he rushed n if he trains u first i'd lmao if he did
[14:31:23] Matt: if he did
[14:31:28] Matt: he wouldn't take me :p

DeletedUser

i didn't say it was down to me doing everything, i just hid the fact that tw gaz scouted you, nathan was hitting before and shadow x cleared you for me because he had troops and i had a train..which makes sense doesn't it? i wasn't going to wait around for you to noble me now was i:)
but it was a valiant effort matty:)

Truth is i had the train 30 mins before i launched at you... Matt was being greedy and wanted your village for himself.

"Wait till i get my train n we launch at them together"

You were lucky, don't act like you even know how to play the game.

DeletedUser9948

"Loyalty dropped from 33 to 0"

He nobled my villa with a 3 noble train and hence i didn't even try to snipe :O (friday 13th ftw)

I think its the first time i play vs you, didn't really get much of a fight... next time ill play a lil more agressive!

ps. still cant believe i was 2.5k points or so ahead :O

[14:30:45] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): keep track
[14:30:49] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): of when cammy gets acad
[14:31:19] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): maybe he rushed n if he trains u first i'd lmao if he did
[14:31:23] Matt: if he did
[14:31:28] Matt: he wouldn't take me :p

Matt seems overly confident with that little statement there..because surely enough, i took mim with no contest! no snipe, nothing..i got more of a fight from you..never played you before and it was nice to see Matt recruit yet another SLAPPER...which he seems to do each day :lol:
Matt didn't snipe at all.. you didn't because of the lucky 3 nobles, but still..can never be too careful:')

DeletedUser9948

Truth is i had the train 30 mins before i launched at you... Matt was being greedy and wanted your village for himself.

"Wait till i get my train n we launch at them together"

You were lucky, don't act like you even know how to play the game.

okay now someone is getting aggressive (giggle) Matt always tries to bite off more than he could chew :lol: which is why he will never be a good leader(y)

i know how to play the game perfectly well:') hence why i sniped you with ease and noble you with more:') i had my friend launch a backtime at your nobles anyway,so i calculated efficiently and therefore you would've been defeated:') don't try to act like your a god either<3

DeletedUser10903

Im sorry ill get back to this thread because some of us are still pwning :)

DeletedUser

Nathan you suck so i wouldnt even bother trying to join in any flaming.

Need i remind you a few days ago you asked 'what kills lc' on mic to Whitty or when you decided to defend an attack with Lc :|

You pwn nothing.

DeletedUser9948

Nathan you suck so i wouldnt even bother trying to join in any flaming.

Need i remind you a few days ago you asked 'what kills lc' on mic to Whitty or when you decided to defend an attack with Lc :|

You pwn nothing.

we all need to start somewhere:') he has been playing speed for about 2 weeks or so now, and yet he is still surviving longer than all you nubz put together?:S shame to be you lot really..half of you just kiss Mattys bum, and when your not, it's because you've been nobled by my tribe due to Matty wanting to look good and failing:')

Nathan backtimed the train that alex sent, but was no need because alex got nobled<3

DeletedUser

okay now someone is getting aggressive (giggle) Matt always tries to bite off more than he could chew :lol: which is why he will never be a good leader(y)

i know how to play the game perfectly well:') hence why i sniped you with ease and noble you with more:') i had my friend launch a backtime at your nobles anyway,so i calculated efficiently and therefore you would've been defeated:') don't try to act like your a god either<3

I've only ever played around 9-10 speed rounds ever and i can outgrew you and many other "pro" players(even including every player in SLAP) like crazy, please.

Its a matter of time i take over anyone in every server, might not be a god yet... but soon will be.

DeletedUser9948

I've only ever played around 9-10 speed rounds ever and i can outgrew you and many other "pro" players(even including every player in SLAP) like crazy, please.

Its a matter of time i take over anyone in every server, might not be a god yet... but soon will be.

you are good...i give you that, better than anyone in SLAP! put it that way.

DeletedUser

you are good...i give you that, better than anyone in SLAP! put it that way.

Whats the next round you playing?

Expect a PnP on me rimming you.

Just make sure u have at least a 2k village when u get nobles coz otherwise it wont be worth it.

DeletedUser

we all need to start somewhere:') he has been playing speed for about 2 weeks or so now, and yet he is still surviving longer than all you nubz put together?:S shame to be you lot really..half of you just kiss Mattys bum, and when your not, it's because you've been nobled by my tribe due to Matty wanting to look good and failing:')

Nathan backtimed the train that alex sent, but was no need because alex got nobled<3

2 weeks, try over a month. In any case usually people figure out in the first few days what troop kills what troop etc.

I suppose surviving longer than someone who isnt playing the round is an accomplishment for a lesser tribe? :icon_rolleyes

DeletedUser3312

Hey Cammmy, seeing as you're trying, so desperately to recruit our players. I will also add a certain source to this brew.

:)

You big shark

DeletedUser10594

cammy thats nothing !
you cant fight -embarrassing for you
because you take 1 time uk pro out ? FAIL