Nice Turnout for SLAP! :')

DeletedUser3312

Cammy, you've managed to annoy every great uk player on this server. :)

Good luck. You've single handedly stopped the bubu SLAP! war, and turned it on yourself.

DeletedUser9017

not in desperation, but you just waste talent.

I most definitely disagree with this, imo SLAP! do have many flaws, but this is not one of them. SLAP! have taken many average, some even below average, and helped them further their skills.

DeletedUser10769

Nathan you suck so i wouldnt even bother trying to join in any flaming.

Need i remind you a few days ago you asked 'what kills lc' on mic to Whitty or when you decided to defend an attack with Lc :|

You pwn nothing.

I lolled

cammy thats nothing !
you cant fight -embarrassing for you
because you take 1 time uk pro out ? FAIL

Tropez, remember when y o d a nobled you a few days ago...

I most definitely disagree with this, imo SLAP! do have many flaws, but this is not one of them. SLAP! have taken many average, some even below average, and helped them further their skills.

Take adam for example. Was an average player but he's awesome now (not entirely down to slap). That's why Vendetta gave you 9/10 for a rating of your skill. You learnt from others and figured things out for himself

DeletedUser10789

+1 mate, i agree,
Adam is sick!
tropez is bad
slap! helps you get better

DeletedUser3312

SLAP! was made to teach those to get better at speed. Over time, our better players got egos (Not me :p) and we sort of lost track of ourselves in the many wars we've participated in. However, SLAP! has always taken on new and average players to better themselves, and any member or ex-member of SLAP! cannot say otherwise.

It's just that we cannot take on every applicant that applies to the tribe, as there are just far too many. Our numbers tend to hover around 12-13, with 3 excellent players 7 good/average players and 3 recruits.

DeletedUser10903

Nathan you suck so i wouldnt even bother trying to join in any flaming.

Need i remind you a few days ago you asked 'what kills lc' on mic to Whitty or when you decided to defend an attack with Lc :|

You pwn nothing.

Hahaha i loled to you know why?
Because yet again Cammy is right and + i remember sniping a train of your kill 2 - 3 noble men... if i done that to you what does that make you mate... get some sense into you, Otherwise your just wasting your time here.

DeletedUser10903

Oh and on top of that, i did not ask whitty what kills LC nor did i support him with them thats something of what your standard would do...

DeletedUser10903

well the way he is playing atm i would beg to differ :) + atm im kinda busy still playing

DeletedUser9948

vr9hck.png

keeping up your standard...don't knock yourself too much mate, we all have our little moments where we are as bad as dan hewitt (giggle) :lol:

DeletedUser9948

and if you don't remember that^ you got catted by some random :lol:

DeletedUser

Hahaha i loled to you know why?
Because yet again Cammy is right and + i remember sniping a train of your kill 2 - 3 noble men... if i done that to you what does that make you mate... get some sense into you, Otherwise your just wasting your time here.

You sniped my train? I think not as that would mean i sent a train at you :icon_rolleyes:

The few rounds i played where you have been on the same round was mainly me co playing with Whitty, in which he told me not to noble you because he was your friend.

Not that he needed to tell me, someone with a 1K village while i have noble train is really not worth my time.

Win a round on any server, then come back and say you're better than people (Y)

DeletedUser10903

ok then... ill tell you what game it was
it was easter sunday you played it on whittys account i had a 4k village and i sniped your train you just cant admit it on here because you will be embarrassed someone who has been playing speed for 2 weeks has spined your train + when am i now 3rd so theres me better than alot of people :) <3

DeletedUser

Maybe you should ask the persons who account it was if a train was ever sent at you, maybe then you'll believe Whitty?

Anyone who knows how to use Uk speed total can see you've been playing speed rounds for other a month, and you're still terrible.

Anyone can sponge off other peoples wins and come third, the fact that you think third is an achievement is lolable, the fact that you think third through sponging off others is an achievement is hilarious.

Like i said, go win a round, then come and talk on the forums, or remain looking like the fool you are.

DeletedUser3312

ok then... ill tell you what game it was
it was easter sunday you played it on whittys account i had a 4k village and i sniped your train you just cant admit it on here because you will be embarrassed someone who has been playing speed for 2 weeks has spined your train + when am i now 3rd so theres me better than alot of people :) <3

:lol:

LOL

DeletedUser

I mean lets face it, someone who has 25lc at the time me and whitty had 1,000 is definitely a good player.

4/8/2012 9:52:31 AM] nathan learman: 25/25
[4/8/2012 9:52:40 AM] Whitty69: ?
[4/8/2012 9:52:47 AM] nathan learman: lc
[4/8/2012 9:52:52 AM] Whitty69: (y)
[4/8/2012 9:52:54 AM] nathan learman: :p
[4/8/2012 10:47:34 AM] Whitty69: 1k lc