Nice Turnout for SLAP! :')

DeletedUser10903

god this just makes me lol alot i mean alot.... i let my tribe mates come 1st and shit becuase im a nice guy... i dont care about the PP they do atm.... you made 1 big mistake here mate look at the times :D hahahaha + i dont go full LC i do get alot of def most of the time at the start

oh and I havent been playing for a month at all yes my account might say that but lets face it you cant see me nor can you see if it was me on or not...

and matty thats all you can say ? speechless ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The time frame is 55 mins, lets do some simple maths.

Even if you could build 5 lc per minute, which in your case there's a bigger chance in Jesus' second coming, you still have under 300lc. Thanks for pointing out how terribly bad you are.

You dont LET anyone come first, you just arent good enough to win any round, not even good enough to finish top 20 without cammy or whitty playing.

Your last post is pure idiocy, so i'll let people LOL at that themselves :)

DeletedUser5582

Ok lets drop the insults please.

As you guys seem to share skype chats maybe some of your musings about each other would be better off there and not here?

Am cleaning up this thread now. If you must abuse each other on here then lets drop the childish insults please

DeletedUser5774

Facejacker-001.jpg

Nicely done Augustus! Hook line and sinker.

DeletedUser5774

In addition to my congratulating Cammy on a job well done, I feel Matt is a little sore.

He obviously didn't have his SexySmurf to save him this time ;)

DeletedUser10903

im just going to leave it here because i cba with kids that have been playing this game for alot longer than me judging me in any sort of way! and lets just place this big spot here, and dont post back :D .

DeletedUser3312

In addition to my congratulating Cammy on a job well done, I feel Matt is a little sore.

He obviously didn't have his SexySmurf to save him this time ;)

:icon_razz:
I fear I will always do poorly without you holding my hand

DeletedUser

im just going to leave it here because i cba with kids that have been playing this game for alot longer than me judging me in any sort of way! and lets just place this big spot here, and dont post back :D .

In short, "i realize i look like a fool and will stop talking"

Well done Nathan, you've learned something :)

DeletedUser10486

SLAP! was made to teach those to get better at speed. Over time, our better players got egos (Not me :p) and we sort of lost track of ourselves in the many wars we've participated in. However, SLAP! has always taken on new and average players to better themselves, and any member or ex-member of SLAP! cannot say otherwise.

Very true, i was taught by Adam all be it for only a few days but it was worth it, even though I left SLAP! i still have the up most respect for every single member of SLAP, as long as they respect me I will do the same!

They are a good tribe, but I'd rather have a laugh and joke with people who welcomed me even if they aren't as good as SLAP, i'll enjoy the game whoever's tribe i'm in!

DeletedUser8097

What? Cammy left slap? No way, I just never saw that coming.