Nuke, Recruit, Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The Mighty KnK ION....

As we know... won two worlds in a row by fighting... not by huggin and merging.... their team work, organisation, structure and Co-Dukes (retired) are legends in their own lunch time...

Are here on W15 (in case you've been living in a box and haven't heard) and are ripping up the top 5 err 10... ok, top 20 already...

How do they do this you ask?

Well surely by farming...

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
You have already plundered other villages 1.000 times!
Robber (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already looted 10.000 resources!

By fighting...

1.625 (465.)

And by removing those dangerous red dots in their CI...

I Am OneWiseSoul ;) x (492|555) K54 276 GremlinWon Dippa [~ION~] 2013-03-17 01:46:27
I Am OneWiseSoul ;) x (494|556) K54 516 vellniux [-|SE|-] Dippa [~ION~] 2013-03-13 17:55:08

Our congratulations and respect is well earnt and I'm sure you will all agree that for the future of .uk may KnK ION live long and prosper...

DeletedUser7369

anybody see the irony in the village names given the villages this player chose to conquer?

DeletedUser

I bow to their superiority

clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2244.gif

DeletedUser

Mancunia, can you please stop harping on about KnK and ION like they're the same tribe? I played 7 and 12 with KnK and both worlds had a very similar feel. We had the three dukes plus the classic KnK council.

ION is a different tribe. I'm still proud to be a member and I think we'll do well yet. Considering that the only competition for K54 are family tribes, once we mow our way through those we should have plenty of firepower to throw at the rest of the world.

Also, please bear in mind that neither KnK nor ION claim to be great start-up tribes. When all of the big bad startup players have got "RL issues" or "already won the easy world", we'll be around to decimate, because we actually have organisation and teamwork.

And when you said your piece on "by fighting", you conveniently forgot to mention that ION were the first tribe to 50k ODA. It's very easy for you to take one or two members out of a tribe and put them in a context where they look bad, and act like that's the entire tribe.

But please, talk with your actions. I bet my account will outlast yours :)

DeletedUser3602

Are you saying that its good being the 3rd player to 3 villages and being ranked 12 (as of this post) behind at least 1 player with only his starting village? is that where they got all the oda? clearing a 200 point and a 500 point village

DeletedUser4753

knk are alright.

Tir suck

A tribe with elements of both is doomed to fail

trolololol

DeletedUser7369

Why are knk getting so much mention? Yes they won worlds, big deal, so far there have been lots of worlds won and some of them even had more than one decent tribe on them. Knk wins came on some mediocre worlds as a result of merging with the biggest threats (which weren't that good). That doesnt make them a bad tribe or a great tribe. It makes them an untested tribe. I have come across some of their players on other worlds in other guises and can say that they are pretty much reflective of all winning tribes. they have a mix of talent, workhorses and a share of noobs that got away with it. I am pretty sure every player in KnK knows that they were lucky that they had the right combination and leaders that made it work. This isn't a criticism of them (although i appreciate some of them will take it as such) but rather an observation that just how good they are is impossible to say.

Would they make it work against a good calibre of opposition aware of their threat? I don't think so because at start up other tribes could take them out before the elites lose interest. That said, we are unlikely to ever know categorically as the tribe no longer exists.

ion has many members from knk but shows a lack of forethought and co-ordinated thinking that I don't believe would ever have been evidenced by KnK. That is the biggest threat to their possible success on this world.

Their location offers them rubbish growth opportunities as they are all on top of each other. A strong leader would dictate that some restart, grow villages for merges or kick some. Instead you see one of their members rush to 3 rubbish villas that will now take ages to build up. once that has been achieved they STILL wont have any decent noble targets as the area is rubbish.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Mancunia, can you please stop harping on about KnK and ION like they're the same tribe? I played 7 and 12 with KnK and both worlds had a very similar feel. We had the three dukes plus the classic KnK council.

ION is a different tribe. I'm still proud to be a member and I think we'll do well yet. Considering that the only competition for K54 are family tribes, once we mow our way through those we should have plenty of firepower to throw at the rest of the world.

Also, please bear in mind that neither KnK nor ION claim to be great start-up tribes. When all of the big bad startup players have got "RL issues" or "already won the easy world", we'll be around to decimate, because we actually have organisation and teamwork.

And when you said your piece on "by fighting", you conveniently forgot to mention that ION were the first tribe to 50k ODA. It's very easy for you to take one or two members out of a tribe and put them in a context where they look bad, and act like that's the entire tribe.

But please, talk with your actions. I bet my account will outlast yours :)

As soon as ION members stop claiming it's a recarnation of KnK I'll shut up... deal?

Just because everyone doesn't list every account we have been on and world that we have been in the winning tribe of doesn't mean that players other than KnK have won worlds...

Your account may well be around longer than mine... but my account will exist this world when I do... will your account exist the world when anyone of your co-players quit?

Of course... we could look at W14:

HotLikeDat 2012-11-12 15:15 2012-12-11 23:17 0

My account is still hanging around W14, I admit it's been sat for the last 2 weeks waiting to be internalled hence why it has slipped out of the top 20...

Which leaves just one question, why don't people check facts before posting and making themselves look stupid?!!?

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

KnK were okay I guess...

LOL jk who the hell cares how many worlds they have won

DeletedUser

i just like the fact that even though you have a low opinion of ION and or KnK you keep mentioning both of them, even when most of KnK have retired from TW and most of ION dont really bother with externals or even talk to anyone else on world 15..

so please keep troll posting on here about us it gives us a laugh and lets more and more people know how super amazing we are and how much time you have on your hands :p

matt

DeletedUser4753

Super amazing?

This confirms my idea that all knk/ion/tir are deluded as well as terrible at tw

DeletedUser

Super amazing?

This confirms my idea that all knk/ion/tir are deluded as well as terrible at tw

Terrible at TW? I don't think anyone will agree with that claim. You don't have to think we're the be-all-end-all to think that we're decent, but terrible? Just goes to reduce credibility from the rest of your posts.

Also, haven't you quit this world? Unless I'm mistaken. D1abolic has 282 points. Well, it's a real shame, I guess now we'll never see you noble our "terrible" tribe. Would've been such easy targets for you too :p

DeletedUser

I don't see the hate on KnK/~TIR~. They have won worlds, yes, but how on Earth does that equate to them being 'terrible at TW'? Of course, it does not prove that they are the best players on the planet, but it does say that whatever they do, they do it well. Every tribe has deadweight, you can't expect every player to be equal. There are too many factors to consider and let's not forget that this is only a national server - the pool from which you can draw players is not what it is on .de, .net, etc. If every good player was in one tribe, there would be no competition whatsoever.

All I'm saying is that it is nothing short of utter stupidity to rule them out as bad, or to rule them out of lasting for a long time on this world.

DeletedUser4753

Terrible at TW? I don't think anyone will agree with that claim. You don't have to think we're the be-all-end-all to think that we're decent, but terrible? Just goes to reduce credibility from the rest of your posts.

Also, haven't you quit this world? Unless I'm mistaken. D1abolic has 282 points. Well, it's a real shame, I guess now we'll never see you noble our "terrible" tribe. Would've been such easy targets for you too :p

Mmmmm

or i find it funny how you guys seem to believe in some massive knk legacy that needs defending, knk won a couple of worlds, infact this isnt exactly true as a lot of dif players in either tribe, both worlds where not won in any particular style, and you peeps even did a merge to win.
Ive met 2 knk players in my time, 1 is a very good player, the other is imo pretty poor.

Either way, i find it humorous how you guys react to anyone who has a more negative view of the tribe, which has meant i tkae the piss when posting about knk, n just try to see if any of the usual "OMG YOU FORGOT THAT U CANT USE A 'LESS THAN POSITIVE WORD' AND KNK IN THE SAME SENTENCE" posters appear and take said bait. So thanks for showing up

I nvr seriously played so one cannot say i quit, though after playing with my w13 tribe member from day dot, i restarted to other side of map to see what fun could be had, and perhaps mek a decent tribe that will help push some potential top players fwd, and school newer guys.

^if thats me "quiting" then i guess i quitted.

ps, theirs still time boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.