Nuke, Recruit, Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't see the hate on KnK/~TIR~. They have won worlds, yes, but how on Earth does that equate to them being 'terrible at TW'? Of course, it does not prove that they are the best players on the planet, but it does say that whatever they do, they do it well. Every tribe has deadweight, you can't expect every player to be equal. There are too many factors to consider and let's not forget that this is only a national server - the pool from which you can draw players is not what it is on .de, .net, etc. If every good player was in one tribe, there would be no competition whatsoever.

All I'm saying is that it is nothing short of utter stupidity to rule them out as bad, or to rule them out of lasting for a long time on this world.

It's how they went about winning the worlds that brings them all the hate etc.
But, unfortunately, it's the only way to win UK worlds.

Any UK world can be won easily by:
1) Manipulating other tribes
2) Merging
3) Hugging

It's simple. If you want to succeed but don't have the greatest amount of skill, get a leader who can manipulate people well.

DeletedUser

Mmmmm

or i find it funny how you guys seem to believe in some massive knk legacy that needs defending, knk won a couple of worlds, infact this isnt exactly true as a lot of dif players in either tribe, both worlds where not won in any particular style, and you peeps even did a merge to win.
Ive met 2 knk players in my time, 1 is a very good player, the other is imo pretty poor.

Either way, i find it humorous how you guys react to anyone who has a more negative view of the tribe, which has meant i tkae the piss when posting about knk, n just try to see if any of the usual "OMG YOU FORGOT THAT U CANT USE A 'LESS THAN POSITIVE WORD' AND KNK IN THE SAME SENTENCE" posters appear and take said bait. So thanks for showing up

I nvr seriously played so one cannot say i quit, though after playing with my w13 tribe member from day dot, i restarted to other side of map to see what fun could be had, and perhaps mek a decent tribe that will help push some potential top players fwd, and school newer guys.

^if thats me "quiting" then i guess i quitted.

ps, theirs still time boys!

I can't vouch for any other ex-KnK, but it's YOU guys who insist on bring up the tribe again and again, and I personally wouldn't care if a "less than positive" thing was said, as long as it was accurate. A lot of what people post is true. Yes, we had varying levels of talent, and yes, we won by using all the methods available to us and not just by killing. If that's your opinion, then fine. No one will really complain about that, maybe just state disagreement.

But come on here talking about us being terrible? Of course you're going to rile people.

Also, we've heard that excuse before. There are a shocking amount of "good" players that quit because they've "already won the world" or any number of the other reasons they cite. Unfortunately, it's not called StartupWars. KnK played with the long-game in mind, and they achieved that end very well.

DeletedUser4753

I can't vouch for any other ex-KnK, but it's YOU guys who insist on bring up the tribe again and again, and I personally wouldn't care if a "less than positive" thing was said, as long as it was accurate. A lot of what people post is true. Yes, we had varying levels of talent, and yes, we won by using all the methods available to us and not just by killing. If that's your opinion, then fine. No one will really complain about that, maybe just state disagreement.

But come on here talking about us being terrible? Of course you're going to rile people.

Also, we've heard that excuse before. There are a shocking amount of "good" players that quit because they've "already won the world" or any number of the other reasons they cite. Unfortunately, it's not called StartupWars. KnK played with the long-game in mind, and they achieved that end very well.

Riling ppl, sounds like exactly what a trolling post was intended to do :icon_rolleyes:

and on my other bit.

1. im not a good player, im a amazing one.

2. i never intended to win, and am happy to say publicly, little d1 and his mini village did not win w15.....

3. a number of reasons, i have no spare pp, no spare pp = no fa/pa, no fa/pa means wont be farming, and no farming = no longer fun in area.

4. im not a start up player, its my weakest area

5. knk suck

6. i once killed a incoming spear from a barb, this achievement surpasses knk's

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
rhodo... can't be arsed with that... Pansy (it's a flower ain't it)...

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed some interesting things:

1) you claim your account will last longer than someone else... even though on the last world the complete opposite happened... (won't even mention an account with 3 co-players not even in the top 100..)

2) You cry about other talking about KnK.. but whenever the name is posted.. there you are responding...

3) You claim you don't care what people think about KnK/ION/TIR or whatever.... but you jump to the defense whenever some troll says something bad for a reaction...

So Pansy... do you purposely try and contradict yourself with every post or just get lucky?...

DeletedUser10816

lol, you all just make me laugh :)

If we're that unimportant, why talk about us, and why have we been discussed in some of your skype chats? someone clearly has a hang up, that we need to be referred back to all the time.

If nothing we did or said mattered like the hundreds of tribes that fail on every world do - then I don't really see the point in you continuing to try and get a reaction out of us.

Whether you think we were good or not, or don't care - you can rest assured that you will never defeat a tribe lead by the KnK leadership and its core membership which moved from world 7 to world 12. The leadership have largely all retired, and the core membership are either retired or are spread over several tribes, in much the same way that most other previous tribes on other worlds are spread over several tribes.

So can you do me a favour, as although I enjoy a banter - you are a tad predictable and boring. Can you at least come up with some new stories rather than sounding like a broken record?
How about... how Rob likes to dress up as a woman at weekends? or that once we all went out on the piss whilst an op was being run against us?

Or even better - why don't you actually talk about something relevant to your world? Its almost as though your world is so dull and boring that there's nothing better to talk about

DeletedUser

rhodo... can't be arsed with that... Pansy (it's a flower ain't it)...

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed some interesting things:

1) you claim your account will last longer than someone else... even though on the last world the complete opposite happened... (won't even mention an account with 3 co-players not even in the top 100..)

2) You cry about other talking about KnK.. but whenever the name is posted.. there you are responding...

3) You claim you don't care what people think about KnK/ION/TIR or whatever.... but you jump to the defense whenever some troll says something bad for a reaction...

So Pansy... do you purposely try and contradict yourself with every post or just get lucky?...

1) The last world? If you're referring to UK14, I wasn't playing. If you're referring to UK12, I moved accounts twice because my co-players kept having RL issues and leaving. I'm a busy guy, so it's not worth me playing without a co to cover days when I just can't get on. I played from start to finish. Also, my UK15 account doesn't have three co-players, it has two, and I'm sure we're as busy as everyone else (well, maybe more than you).

2) Since when does you bring up KnK equate to me defending it? Huh? Anyway, it doesn't cost me anything to point out the facts.

3) Null, same as number 2.

Or even better - why don't you actually talk about something relevant to your world? Its almost as though your world is so dull and boring that there's nothing better to talk about

The forums ARE actually that boring, tbh. Noticeably so! :icon_biggrin:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Pansy... it's true.. I have no life.. the highlight of my life is when an idiot posts something stupid and I can make them look even more stupid...

We as you, Pansy... your so cool, women waiting at your door, parties waiting for you to start them.. it's amazes me you even have time to play the game let alone post on this forum and run threads...

Sorry.. only two co-players... 2 co-players and not even top 100... that's doesn't suck quite as much.. please accept my apologies..

facts... mmm... random words in bold... that sounds like a sure fire way to make things more believable... though you wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and slapped you in the face and then introduced it self politely... but hey.. put stuff in bold, that make it true...

Lets pretend your facts are true.... still doesn't deny the fact that you don't care what people say but you still have to post them in defense of KNK..... add the odd personal insult and you've got a strange way of showing you don't care...

Friday and Saturday nights.. call me Roberta... though I have no life so no one gets to see...

Ohh my lady gaga... see another one has popped up, KNK is so great, best ever, but we all quit now and don't care what you say but can't stay out of the forums...

Trolling the retarded would be harder...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Find me one instance of where I said I "don't care" about what people say. Gosh, you harp on about the same crap over and over, don't you?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Someone that was dumb would manage to look 2 pages back before claiming they didn't say something...

One page?

"and I personally wouldn't care if a "less than positive" thing was said"

Now run along... I'm sure your mega cool busy real life is missing you... or an idiot... not sure which...

DeletedUser

I personally wouldn't care if a "less than positive" thing was said, as long as it was accurate.

I think that's the quote you're looking for. Cherry-picking to try and make yourself look big, are we? FAIL. Now go away and bother someone who actually falls for your crap :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6695

KnK won 2 worlds... It's hardly some sort of amazing feat.

I'm kind of confused as to what this debate is. Are we saying KnK suck? I disagree, the majority are average but still just as good as most people who play uk these days

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think that's the quote you're looking for. Cherry-picking to try and make yourself look big, are we? FAIL. Now go away and bother someone who actually falls for your crap :icon_biggrin:

Lol... So Pansy he doesn't care what is said as long as it "accurate" but his facts state that nothing bad can ever be said and be accurate....

Do you care, or don't you? I'm confused.. but then I'm not just making stuff up to try and stop myself from looking like an idiot..

CF.. were not debating... we are just trolling Knk because their egos are so big and misplaced it's easy... and as I have no life I need something to do...

DeletedUser

Actually, I'd say KnK are one of the least egotistical tribes on the server.

It annoys me when people (like you) make up blatant falsehoods in order to irritate everyone. If someone says some bad about KnK that's true, then who am I to argue? Which is exactly what I said above.

Learn to read and go get a life. I reckon this is about as much as I'm going to indulge your trolling, I'm not going to reply any more :)

DeletedUser6695

I don't really see them as egotistical tbh. Maybe my massive ego just eclipses it though

DeletedUser

KnK are very humble, actually. Their leaders are the only opponents that I have ever enjoyed talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.