Nuke, Recruit, Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3602

better watch out then as you seem like a pretty small and insignificant cockroach

O please, check my history, do you see anything in the slightest that will prove you to be incorrect? no i am not by any means the best, i wont deny it, there are hundreds(thousands) of better players then me. Thats why i learn how to play the dam game, i play for fun i dont care if i make it to 1K or 100Mil as long as i have fun. However i do know that a player who hits 3 villages 3rd?(correct me if i am wrong on that) and nobles a 300 point player needs to take a look at himself(herself) and say, was that a worthy noble? After having the misfortune to see some of the comments made in the ''aliiance'' shared forum that were very disrespectful to the other players i have no hesitation in questioning how terrible ion nobles.
And yes i am scared the nobles might be coming my way, or would you like me to destroy some buildings so i am lower in points? that way i am a better target right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

Loool you may still have troops. Think that keep dippa away.

DeletedUser

Pushty... didn't you post all over the forum crying about the PP features?

Though now it seems you play a game with features that give you bonuses if you pay and always have...

Ohh and as your post has nothing to do with the topic of this thread I expect the mods to delete it and infract you...

When you can't impact on something, there's no point in resisting it. I don't play TW because it eats far too much of my time. :p

I'm trying to work out whether the mods have simply given up. There is profanity lying around that has been left for days, this forum really has gone to the dogs. I think a little off-topic comment is the least of their worries. (BTW - OT is rarely infracted, just removed)

DeletedUser

It's all right, I'd rather play TW, but Grepolis is more casual.

DeletedUser4753

O please, check my history, do you see anything in the slightest that will prove you to be incorrect? no i am shit, i wont deny it, there are hundreds(thousands) of better players then me. Thats why i learn how to play the dam game, i play for fun i dont care if i make it to 1K or 100Mil as long as i have fun. However i do know that a player who hits 3 villages 3rd?(correct me if i am wrong on that) and nobles a 300 point player needs to take a look at himself(herself) and say, was that a worthy noble? After having the misfortune to see some of the comments made in the ''aliiance'' shared forum that were very disrespectful to the other players i have no hesitation in questioning how terrible ion nobles.
And yes i am scared the nobles might be coming my way, or would you like me to destroy some buildings so i am lower in points? that way i am a better target right?

Hehe and their was me thinking id have to come and shoot down this nub MikeAko myself, but fred got it

ima sit back n chill fa once :p

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
how is it that if you change a skype convo to non-offensive words it gets changed...

you call someone an retarded idiot and it gets left... not that I'm offended by that as my doctor said the same hence why I don't have to work and get loads of benefits to pay for PP... but it does smack of double standards...

DeletedUser

That should have been edited and infracted a while back. Did you censor the conversation or change the words completely? Censoring still counts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.