OH no, The world changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2154
  • Start date

DeletedUser2154

To all of ORC/ORC²

I have some interesting news for you. The council has just agreed the following arrangement...

ORC and LRAG have decided to reform our old association, LEGION. This will be a new family containing both the LRAG and ORC associations. We will be changing our name appropriately (Organized Chaos Legion XXII) - and LRAG will retain their original Legion title. Naturally we will keep our ORC tag. For those unaware Legion XXII was our original name.

This new power will be run by a single Council, covering all the included tribes. Ruling Dukes will be Fattaff and in his absence myself. There will also be a small group to do day-to-day stuff while our current council and K commanders will still control their own areas.

Some interesting numbers. The new family is almost exactly 2/3 of the gross size of W1N in points and nearer to 3/4 in villages. If you add our alliance with FPB, the new combination is somewhat larger than W1N in points and very substantially larger (about 30%,in fact) in villas. Be interesting to see how they enjoy picking on someone their own size, for once.

While the new LEGION family will be formed as soon as possible, LRAG will strictly adhere to its agreements, and will not attack W1N until the notice period in their relationship has expired.

C-Rex
Duke, LEGION

Well just what i was waiting for!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

And with T4H becoming allies with F.P.B, maybe another attempt at a W1N gangbang is on the cards? :eek:|

Edit: Apologies Ska, did not know who it was that terminated the diplo :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

I doubt it's a W1N gangbang MaelStormer - probably more a result of W1N leaderships diplomatic choices

It seems reactive not pro-active

DeletedUser

I doubt it's a W1N gangbang MaelStormer - probably more a result of W1N leaderships diplomatic choices

Quite Ska. W1N had notified us of a termination of the alliance towards the end of this month. Now, to say we didn't know this was coming would be a lie. Although it did come earlier than my expectations, I'll give W1N that.

We know W1N have been lusting for this day, I know Abdo didn't take kindly to certain efforts on world six either. What might surprise a lot of persons is that fact LRAG have also been lusting for this time and searching for the fight.

Now, you may declare that LRAG don't stand a chance, but I'd say you are wrong. There are several things we have on our side, Abdo's love for Sian, for instance.

DeletedUser1942

This tribal hugging is very humerous really!!!

Now, you may declare that LRAG don't stand a chance, but I'd say you are wrong.

Only 1 way to find out - although i find it hilarious that LRAG's first action is to hug with a tribe they have been doing very well against, ah well - another enemy wont be a problem at all.

DeletedUser6603

Fascinating, looks like the final world war is drawing closer, good luck to all!

DeletedUser

This tribal hugging is very humerous really!!!

Only 1 way to find out - although i find it hilarious that LRAG's first action is to hug with a tribe they have been doing very well against, ah well - another enemy wont be a problem at all.

W1N had allied every major threat to their security so that they could pursue other tribes. Of course, W1N merged with their largest threat too.

DeletedUser1942

W1N had allied every major threat to their security so that they could pursue other tribes. Of course, W1N merged with their largest threat too.

That was early-mid game, before W1N or anyone for that matter had established continent control ETC

Alliances back then were there to help tribes grow, and to stop slimy little noob tribes from profiting had the larger tribes warred.

To make this family thing now though is pityful!!! It shows LRAG have no balls to face the W1N frontline they are on without assistance. Why would they need to ally with a tribe that was getting bashed by them, and by others before facing W1N?

As has been said though - to W1N, this is just another frontline....

DeletedUser

In the history of bad decisions this ranks just behind refusing to hand over a refugee and getting declared on by the best ally you could ever have been lucky enough to land for your tribe.
I cannot see any advantage in this alliance for LRAG
If there is one I would be obliged for an explanation.....

DeletedUser5477

:icon_eek:

>>Ruling Dukes will be Fattaff and in his absence myself.
C-REX demoting herself i see

i'm going to re-watch all of my laurel and hardy movies to see if i can spot any of their tactics :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Stutzy, throwing a little strop their because W1N didn't get their own way? Now, a stab in the dark here. W1N expected to overwhelm us and gain an advantage via size. They expected us to continue to fight on all 3 fronts and devote nukes and defence to the sides and hopefully that would draw attention away from W1N. That would make it too easy for W1N, eh? So here we are. W1N had expected us just to give up and let W1N do their usual recruitment and take out the rest. And colser, LEGION are run by a Council.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

>>Ruling Dukes will be Fattaff and in his absence myself.
C-REX demoting herself i see/QUOTE]

Let's see... Becoming a ruling duke of a family nearly twice the size of the one you were running the previous day? I think that's the sort of demotion most people would give their right arm for. What a very odd thing to say.

DeletedUser5477

i'm seeing a lot of mentions about a tribe called LEGION in this thread from so called dukes and council members of theirs but can't seem to find them when i look on my TW account

... am i looking in the wrong world, this is W1 and i only see 2 ex tribes called ORC and LRAG..... hhhmmmm the plot thickens

DeletedUser5175

i'm seeing a lot of mentions about a tribe called LEGION in this thread from so called dukes and council members of theirs but can't seem to find them when i look on my TW account

... am i looking in the wrong world, this is W1 and i only see 2 ex tribes called ORC and LRAG..... hhhmmmm the plot thickens

Try re - reading the OP :icon_idea: