OH no, The world changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2154
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No, we get your cliché line. It's just it bores us. I doubt, to be honest, you'll make us disband or an such thing.

DeletedUser

Less arguing over minor quibbles and digging up the past - cut the chat and get fighting! :icon_twisted: - simples!

DeletedUser

checking stats on W1 W1N have many big accounts inactive so they seem. i was around when LRAG was in K23 WOW i check stats and 6th now well done i thought u lot where done back then when u had 3 tribes eating u lol.

good luck to both sides should be fun, although i hope LRAG kick some W1N woop woop.

also surly u big guys in W1N short on nobles by now hahahaha cheaper nobles u lot hoping for, only way u gunna destroy LRAG and ORC now.

DeletedUser5477

>>No, we get your cliché line. It's just it bores us. I doubt, to be honest, you'll make us disband or an such thing.
you really miss my point then
announce yourself in game then like honourable peeps so i can attack :icon_wink:

>>Less arguing over minor quibbles and digging up the past - cut the chat and get fighting! - simples
well said :lol:

DeletedUser

colser i left w1 7 months ago come and have ago lol

plus am sure FatTaff is who he is ingame same goes for metallic dough blond moment mate lol

DeletedUser

Colser, I left you a message. Don't be afraid to reply. Although, to attack me would be in direct violation of our agreement. I might see you at the end of the month, though.

DeletedUser5175

announce yourself in game then like honourable peeps so i can attack :icon_wink:

If i still played uk1 I would no worries there mate, I'll be trying to get back now I know I can have a good battle with W1N - who better to war with than W1N? but unfortunately im leaving the country to take up a new job, and had to drop the account I was playing only recently - I only wish W1N had gotten round to this sooner :icon_sad:

As I said on skype to W1N players I'd have loved this fight, if I do have the time to help out on an account, when im settled into my new house and job I will let you know asap Colser

Until then good luck to all sides, W1N will enjoy the increased action and im sure LRAG will fight back more than ORC ever did

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5477

lol,

>>Colser, I left you a message. Don't be afraid to reply. Although, to attack me would be in direct violation of our agreement. I >>might see you at the end of the month, though.

your still missing my point, i know who you are all individually in game

however

in emails to me you are all addressing yourselves as Duke of Legion, baron of legion, turkey of legion etc
however in game and in this chat your still ORC and LRAG, pray tell where i stand :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please pay attention to what I say. LRAG & ORC are both LEGION, but have their original tags.

DeletedUser589

So then what you are saying is that this Is the most pointless merge ever with both tribes staying the same and neither becoming LEGION? In essence LEGION is just another name for "anti-w1n" alliance huh?

LRAG despite claiming their differences from other tribes have done what all enemies of W1N have done through out w1's history, they have run off to their neighbours to gain a pact to attack W1N... Shock!!

And killroy we recruited the best of CHE!!! To form a powerful single core tribe, your point is related how? My strategy clearly worked

DeletedUser5477

TMayhem today at 00:38
Well, here I am.

colser today at 00:55
hello i am

TMayhem today at 01:05
Funny. I hear you're Scottish? Must be where the poor humour comes from.

Now, you had said you were going to attack. Quite wrong if you ask me, you are unable to attack for a few weeks... Well that is if you wish to obey the commands of your Council, the Diplomacy set between us etcetera. Although, feel free to attack if you wish - it's only W1N's reputation?

I do hear that W1N are outraged by several events and are in a panic. Must be fun, eh?

DeletedUser5477

hmmmm, i always thought i had a fairly decent sense of humour, scottish or not, no place for racism in this game imho

DeletedUser

And killroy we recruited the best of CHE!!! To form a powerful single core tribe, your point is related how? My strategy clearly worked

My point is, Che!!! merged into W1N and its holding tribe, but this is not considered a cowards move but - in your own words - a successful strategy.

I am not one who enjoys dealing in hypotheticals, so I find it quite daft that certain people are ridiculing this move; if the W1N - Che!!! merger was a success, it is entirely possible that other mergers may be so, yes?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

TMayhem today at 00:38

I do hear that W1N are outraged by several events and are in a panic. Must be fun, eh?
Panic. Panic? Panic!? WHO'S PANICKING?!

DeletedUser5010

ok just to let you all know the LEGION was a group of about 6 or 7 tribes that had banded together at the start of w1.
it lasted a while and everything was going really well.
they ran the LEGION with 1 council which decided everything but due to new ruling a new council was put in place which messed everything up (labour) after that the tribes decided to disbad from the LEGION and became a fight between all.
*PEE*, *PAG* and LRAG were the only ones that stood together for a long time until a few members decided to leave which became there downfull (tribes i mean not players).

DeletedUser

Your not even part of this world........ what gives you the right to speculate?

I would explain why... But i don't feel the need to justify myself to an idiot like yourself.

On-topic - I can only see this thing going 1 way, but wish both sides all the best all the same. :)