OH no, The world changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2154
  • Start date

DeletedUser1942

Wow, you guys must be scared if you're admitting its a level playing field. From W1N that's like any other tribe saying that you're awesome, as we know how highly w1n think of themselves.

That frontline is a very level playing field at present - dont the stats show that??? :icon_rolleyes:

Ive already said, if it was W1N as a whole Vs LRAG, that naturally W1N would wipe the floor with LRAG. However, luckily for LRAG, they probably wont have to battle the whole of W1N ;)

DeletedUser2918

Most of LRAG arent trying chris as well you know

really?? why not reny? you only have 1 war on as far as i'm aware.....if all your tribemates weren't focused on it if i was a frontline player id have to ask why.... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I believe the matter in question was W1N's forwarding themselves to destroy LRAG. I myself feel these stats are nothing yet, because neither side has found a strong ground to push through.

DeletedUser1942

I believe the matter in question was W1N's forwarding themselves to destroy LRAG.

We did say we would destroy LRAG)cos we will) - we did not say when however ;)

DeletedUser

Feel free to think that, but please if LRAG are to win, don't go making excuses for that statement?

Also, if I recall, W1N said it would be an easy and fast battle.

DeletedUser1942

Feel free to think that, but please if LRAG are to win, don't go making excuses for that statement?

Also, if I recall, W1N said it would be an easy and fast battle.

Theres no IF lrag win about it. LRAG wont win :)

Another W1N member must have been confident of doing LRAG quick and easy - thats there prerogative. But once again, you are saying "W1N", as if every W1N member had said this, when in reality it was probably 1 member, maybe 2. ;)

DeletedUser

Theres no IF lrag win about it. LRAG wont win :)

Another W1N member must have been confident of doing LRAG quick and easy - thats there prerogative. But once again, you are saying "W1N", as if every W1N member had said this, when in reality it was probably 1 member, maybe 2. ;)

I say W1N because I cannot be bothered to read over the forums or skype to get quotes or find out who. I use W1N as a grouping.

*That's not confidence, that's cockyness regarding your 'IF' comment.

DeletedUser1942

Lol - back to this again Phantom, if me being confident that LRAG wont beat W1N also makes me cocky - then so be it ;)

I really couldnt care less what point your trying to make by pointing it out - its quite irrelevant :)

If your happy to make statements grouping W1N members as 1, and having the same thoughts, opinions ETC - be prepared to be wrong many many times :)

DeletedUser

The untold story of this so far is that both sides have had key frontline players missing. W1N have taken far better advantage of that than LRAG, so are in front... just. Both sides have taken steps to deal with the problem, so it might be said that we are now moving to stage 2. And I agree that we are in early stages - W1N might have said they were going to take us quickly, but those of them who have worked with us never believed it. Nor should they.

Unlike many - not all - of those who have fought W1N, we will attack them. We are quite happy to see this won on who can attack better. We know who can attack more, but let's see who can attack better... We are enjoying it - we respect W1N and if any of them do not yet respect us, then they will. They will.

DeletedUser2961

Personally, I wouldn't go by any stats just yet, as both tribes are picking off isolated villages and clusters, clearly, owing to the size of W1N we have larger isolated clusters, which is exactly what is happening.