OH no, The world changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2154
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Taff I am merely stating that your players are quick to jump on the anti-W1N band wagon, accusing us of being evil and deal breakers. We let them dig their holes and then we provided the proof to back up our points and then all of a sudden they go quiet.
Now i put the bit about Jonno in there to get a nice big bite to proove that indeed you lot do read these forums and just had nothing to say.

I dont want villages back I just like to highlight the double standards that these members have!

My my, it is almost as though a bias has no place in 'politics and propaganda' . . .

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Kilroy i have to say this but we know its you posting mate. theres no need to sign it.....Your names in the top left corner :)

Jonno ;)

DeletedUser

Kilroy i have to say this but we know its you posting mate. theres no need to sign it.....Your names in the top left corner :)

Jonno ;)

Meh, I like to advertise . . . we all have our foibles, and my own undeserved sense of self-worth and importance is mine.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Just as you left LRAG! :p

Onion/MetallicPhantom/ODM.Onion/Whatever my ingame name is.

DeletedUser

Taff I am merely stating that your players are quick to jump on the anti-W1N band wagon, accusing us of being evil and deal breakers. We let them dig their holes and then we provided the proof to back up our points and then all of a sudden they go quiet.
Now i put the bit about Jonno in there to get a nice big bite to proove that indeed you lot do read these forums and just had nothing to say.

I dont want villages back I just like to highlight the double standards that these members have!

Does anyone else find the irony here truely magnificant? In an attempt to "highlight the double standerds" you have intentionally shown that you yourself have double standards or "the bit about Jonno" to try and make LRAG look like fools.

I just thought that need to be highlighted because, in this one persons humble opinion, that it brrrrilient :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't worry luke you can ask me yourself, as I explained to Kenza:
I like long range farming trips when I'm drunk and also practising my unsnipeable trains (45 seconds is pure talent) and the support was because i was nuking myself and had to dodge but chose something slightly too far away.

I think that is a wonderful believable story, now believe it please :)

It went to k33 cause VMCB took all the ones in k5 :( i want barbs ok I need my fix!

Oh and about the double standards: Firstly it is natural for people preparing for war against W1N to be anti-w1n that seems to make sense, unless your names booner of course (but thats another story),
And in every step I've seen LRAG have only "broken" parts of the treaty/agreement thing that W1N have already violated, Jonno's take a retaliation of W1N taking one off him, my train at a k33 barb after VMCBs k5 barb nobling,

Also I thought we were the barb noblers surely you didn't want to be destroy that "insult" already you should expect us to munch the grey :)

If you want a true show of double standards then surely our old friend ninja warrior is a prime case, he comes to us you scream refuge he goes, yet he loses villages to us (despite having support from our allies a fact he told me himself) and you recruit him.
That recruitment of a refugee only a week after we recruited mmathews the refugee who started all this.

That is about all I have to say I think.

DeletedUser7168

Oh and about the double standards: Firstly it is natural for people preparing for war against W1N to be anti-w1n that seems to make sense, unless your names booner of course (but thats another story),

Whats this supposed to mean??

DeletedUser7321

If you want a true show of double standards then surely our old friend ninja warrior is a prime case, he comes to us you scream refuge he goes, yet he loses villages to us (despite having support from our allies a fact he told me himself) and you recruit him.
That recruitment of a refugee only a week after we recruited mmathews the refugee who started all this.

mmathews love how he can start the biggest war this world will have had. He was never any good in AK.

TWStats for him

DeletedUser589

It's the principle. W1N expected LRAG to roll over and kick him, and as FatTaff has said he would look out for any of his own.

That makes no sense! He was a brand new member that they had just been fighting and by debbies omition in the skype extract posted above, Taff did not even invite him! In my eyes Taff threw away this alliance over a 250k player, I'd say he was the one looking for an excuse to start the war?? Besides MP if he looks after his own why did he kick ninja so quickly? And yes I know we have him now, but that was after the alliance broke and he had proven himself to be worthy of the invitation.

Marek, I admitted I used that to get you all to bite and prove that you just decide to post when you think you are right but run and hide when we present evidence.
I don't really care about that or the k33 nobling, just pointing out that you and a couple others are happy to come out and slag us off in W1N when you are doing it yourselves!!

Ps I'm on the Phone so there may be some mistakes lol

DeletedUser

So what have we learned.

1. Onion talks a lot with as many misses as hits.
2. People are quicker to point out flaws of other people than themselves.
3. W1N's and LRAG's views on the start of the war are different.

Now hands up who was surprised by any of them.

DeletedUser6932

mmathews love how he can start the biggest war this world will have had. He was never any good in AK.

I beg to differ =P

F.P.B vs W1N Rank 1 vs Rank 3 bigger then Lrag's Rank 5

T4h vs the runaways turned the world on its head

W1n vs the runaways as did this did also

Bigger wars then Lrag and W1N tbf

The north is dead you guys left it too late imo the south is where its at now

Of course my opinion not that of my tribes =P

DeletedUser

Marek, I admitted I used that to get you all to bite and prove that you just decide to post when you think you are right but run and hide when we present evidence.
I don't really care about that or the k33 nobling, just pointing out that you and a couple others are happy to come out and slag us off in W1N when you are doing it yourselves!!

Ps I'm on the Phone so there may be some mistakes lol

LOL is the correct words. Your posts are very funny.

DeletedUser2154

Hangover coming -- back to bed

Last edited by a moderator: