OH no, The world changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2154
  • Start date

DeletedUser589

I'm not saying, "W1N's collective thoughts and judgements can be determined through one players action." Merely suggesting that if one of 71 people, all part of the same community by choice, makes a bold offer, it implies that the community support him. He may be the exception, true. But one must ask themselves why? Espeacially in this odd case where said person shouldn't feel the need to get involved?

Ofcourse the big give away is that you have already said in this thread that you are prepared to recruit people from LRAG... Now you won't admit to any accusation that I make, out of princible, but for those of us without the knowledge your tribe is trying to recruit LRAG players, we can draw our own conclusions.

If you wish to use that to justify your conclusion that I asked Colser to recruit that LRAG player than thats up to you. However history shows I have no issue with getting my hands dirty and starting up the conversation with the player directly my self, and in some cases it may go on for months.

The question you should ask your self is: If Luke has no issues with recruitment as a tactic then why would he ask Colser on this occassion?

Quite simply I didnt and I stated previously to my tribe that I do not wish to recruit. But as I have coninuously said, circumstances change and we may offer places in the future.

DeletedUser589

Nice edit, just before I quoted :(

So W1N has no order? Strange... What of the other points Luke? As leader, you direct your tribe. To act against an 'ally' and take their villages, to break border agreements isn't a sign of honour at all.

Now, just to say Ninja warrior.

Sorry just realised I missed the borders thing.
LRAG have been nobling across our borders and we have also taken across yours, it was a thing that I think drove both Taff and I crazy, there are always players pushing their luck especially in aggressive tribes. In the end you just put it down to tit for tat.

The player in question decided to give the villages back anyway:
winkers 05:95:97 (557|99) K05 1,563 haphaz [W1N] bill580 [LRAGFO] 2010-12-29 10:06:39
winkers 05:96:70 (560|97) K05 1,543 haphaz [W1N] bill580 [LRAGFO] 2010-12-29 07:44:48
winkers 05:96:82 (562|98) K05 1,518 haphaz [W1N] bill580 [LRAGFO] 2010-12-29 02:04:42
winkers 05:96:91 (561|99) K05 1,546 haphaz [W1N] bill580 [LRAGFO] 2010-12-29 01:55:34
winkers 05:95:87 (557|98) K05 1,515 haphaz [W1N] bill580 [LRAGFO] 2010-12-29 00:14:42

And my comment about Colser wasnt serious btw, of course I have control over W1N, do you really think we would be in the position we are today if I didnt? But control does not mean being able to stop players from sending mails to whom they like, this is after all a game to interact with others and I am not about to ban players from mailing lol

For his takes on LRAG, i can honestly say that I spoke with him about it once taff pointed it out to me, however as we are soon to go to war, im hardly going to force him to give them back now am I?

Btw I like how you now avoid the point regarding mmatthews not being attacked before joining, at least I have the courtesy to respond to each of your points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok bored now:

As explained to Fattaff we had agreements yes but all recruitment was to be agreed in advance, this time it was not and even debbie agreed he was not recruited via usual channel:

[29/12/2010 00:06:23] Chomp: Hmm refugee recruiting I see
[29/12/2010 00:17:21] debbie.b: who would that be......mmathews
[29/12/2010 00:19:01] Chomp: yer
[29/12/2010 00:19:27] Chomp: he even admits he was getting his arsed kicked by W1N players :D
[29/12/2010 00:19:41] debbie.b: hmmm not been invited by our usual route.

Now you can moan about all the refugees we have taken in but all were presented to LRAG before (not that key word) and agreed on that we could recruit.

TBH the best bit is we don't have to justify rocking horse dodo as guess what its a game not RL :icon_eek:

I am sure the self proclaimed Elites of W1 (yes that be LRAG as stated in W6 :icon_razz:) will pwn us as the say and we will all run home to mommy crying.

DeletedUser589

The player we recruited, you screamed refugee at, had no incoming when they joined LRAG. Following that, Omega conquered several villages. This means that W1N were in direct violation of any agreement.

I'll answer the rest of the replies later, but this is too good to miss.

Ive shown you one of many reports he had hit him that day and now let me show you this:

omegawebby on 28.12. at 23:12
Hi what has happened
why have you left AK?

mmatthews on 28.12. at 23:33
Hi,

I fancied a change!! I'm getting my ass kicked by LRAG and W1N members while i was in AK

omegawebby on 28.12. at 23:35
ah I see lrag have given you a hard time today
but why will leaving ak help?

mmatthews on 28.12. at 23:37
I have an invite from another tribe to join.

In his own words he was getting taken apart, how is this not a refugee?

TBH, I was going to let you dig a deeper hole for yourself MP with Kilroy and Marek but im bored of it now and so we decide to deliver the proof to our arguements. Where is yours?

DeletedUser2154

Oh I'm sorry. There was me thinking you were the leader of w1n, and would have some sort of influence on the members. My mistake. I'll leave now. This is all one big misunderstanding to be conducted with each individual in w1n, rather than as a whole...

We have a leader? Damned i missed that bit:lol:

DeletedUser

If you wish to use that to justify your conclusion that I asked Colser to recruit that LRAG player than thats up to you. However history shows I have no issue with getting my hands dirty and starting up the conversation with the player directly my self, and in some cases it may go on for months.

The question you should ask your self is: If Luke has no issues with recruitment as a tactic then why would he ask Colser on this occassion?

Quite simply I didnt and I stated previously to my tribe that I do not wish to recruit. But as I have coninuously said, circumstances change and we may offer places in the future.

I feel I have fully justified my points, and that this conversation will end in needless point scoring. I guess people reading will have to deceide with whom they agree. But because I can't resist (very immature of me I know)

If Luke has no issues with recruitment as a tactic then why would he ask Colser on this occassion? Because colser is better at it? Because it allows you to denie it? Because you can argue he doesn't represent the tribe? Because you were busy running a tribe? Because in past occasions its taken months and you want it done faster? Because Colser wanted to have a go? Because this way the leader of w1n, the largest tribe in the world, doesn't have to be personally told that said player would rather stay in the other tribe than be in his? Because ... Well you get the picture :icon_biggrin:

Feel free to rebute my comments or argument, if its a piticualary good one I might even post! But otherwise this short boom on the public forum in this thread has come to an end for me. It's been fun though, and for that I thankyou, and all others involved.

Marek

DeletedUser589

I feel I have fully justified my points, and that this conversation will end in needless point scoring. I guess people reading will have to deceide with whom they agree. But because I can't resist (very immature of me I know)

If Luke has no issues with recruitment as a tactic then why would he ask Colser on this occassion? Because colser is better at it? Because it allows you to denie it? Because you can argue he doesn't represent the tribe? Because you were busy running a tribe? Because in past occasions its taken months and you want it done faster? Because Colser wanted to have a go? Because this way the leader of w1n, the largest tribe in the world, doesn't have to be personally told that said player would rather stay in the other tribe than be in his? Because ... Well you get the picture :icon_biggrin:

Feel free to rebute my comments or argument, if its a piticualary good one I might even post! But otherwise this short boom on the public forum in this thread has come to an end for me. It's been fun though, and for that I thankyou, and all others involved.

Marek

I agree this is just getting pointless, its up to people to believe what they will. But I can promise, give my word that this was not sanctioned or requested by me. For those who know me (including taff) they know that this is enough, if you choose not to believe me then so be it, tbh i couldnt care but I would at least like to know that I tried my best to make you believe the truth

lol colser, look what your stupid mail gave me! A night of arguing with the forum egos and anti-w1n brigade. Wouldnt mind if we were arguing facts lol

DeletedUser5477

:lol:

i also tried to recruit taffy, was quite a few hours ago now but he has yet to read, that guy sure is active for a duke.

be interesting to see i he posts that one on the externals. :icon_wink:

just remembered, i have no W1n invite privs so i won't be able to send him an invite even if fattaff is interested :icon_confused:

DeletedUser589

No its ok Colser, remember you are doing it for me so i will send the invitation :lol: /esarcasm

DeletedUser

Alas, patronising and condescending are but two of my features, along with paranoid, stubborn, verbose, unkempt, unclean and uncouth . . . but I'm lovely really - honest.

Kilroy

Ah, why didn't you say so!? I think we'll get along just fine.

DeletedUser5477

>>No its ok Colser, remember you are doing it for me so i will send the invitation :lol: /esarcasm
thanks boss, so i'll continue my renegade recruitment policy then if you don't mind as i have absolutely no faith in our NE squads ability to fight.
i'm getting a lot of bad vibes that they are bricking it when i read their K forum. luke it maybe worth kicking the following before the action begins, will make our stats look better when LRAG start munching through them

webby -- barb muncher
mac -- barb muncher
cody -- barb muncher
cresp -- barb muncher
abdo -- barb muncher
bhoys -- barb muncher
danstu -- barb muncher
beanie -- barb muncher
woodie -- barb muncher
rizla - -barb muncher
hap -- barb muncher
the farmer-- barb muncher

feck i'm only half way through the W1n frontline and i'm almost ready to concede it all to LEGION in the NE.

just wish i was further north so i could lend a hand and get W1n out of this hole :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So err... do we get to fight now? I mean all this talking is brilliant and all but I prefer nukes.

Luke with regards to mmathews I believe the problem was that no proof was offered to the powers that be that he was a refugee before we started all this count down to war stuff.
Now it looks like he is a refugee, however we are hardly going to give him up now are we?

I'm glad we can argue in this time before we fight gives me something to do instead of staring at the numbers 2400/2400 over and over again...

btw bold denotes key points showing I am guessing at whats going on and trying to apply a bit of clear logic to it.

DeletedUser2961

So err... do we get to fight now? I mean all this talking is brilliant and all but I prefer nukes.

Luke with regards to mmathews I believe the problem was that no proof was offered to the powers that be that he was a refugee before we started all this count down to war stuff.
Now it looks like he is a refugee, however we are hardly going to give him up now are we?

I'm glad we can argue in this time before we fight gives me something to do instead of staring at the numbers 2400/2400 over and over again...

btw bold denotes key points showing I am guessing at whats going on and trying to apply a bit of clear logic to it.

I dunno as I'll bother with you if you cant even be bothered to grow your farm - mine all read 24000/24000 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

LUKE BISHOP
To those of you in LRAG that are coming on here to show your support for your tribe, that is indeed commendable but please dont let pride turn into arrogance as like every other player who has ever had this debate before going to war with W1N you will come off looking silly

There's not that many of us on here ;) and i chose carefully when to comment, Never one to not support my own tribe i like to think i always try to show respect to the opposition.Personally i can't be bothered with much of the uninformed slagging that goes on in the forums.

w1n with out doubt have many fine players,as do LRAG the council make the decisions and if you don't want to be on the council then you follow their decisions.

I have no problem with W1n trying to recruit players from my tribe it's part of the game,if they were not the number 1 tribe it probably wouldn't get mentioned;)

DeletedUser

hello friends

hello guys and gals sorry i aint been around RL gets in everyones way at some point.

got a nice email of my old mucker Taff about W1N ending there alliance with LRAG so i thought it right me show my face and say a few words.

first to W1N.

iv gone through all the posts in the thread and nothink shocked me really trying to poach again tut tut tut almost a NAP that W1N would end the alliance but using a refugee is a bad excuse, considering there was no reports given at all.

BUT am sure u felt the time was right and so no one can say nowt bad against u, number 1 for a reason and its a game after all.

W1N be sure dont underestimate these group of guys and gals in LRAG i fought along side these folkes since day one we have come a hell long way together. u will need all your nukes u got cos u will not recruit any of them at all. grow together die together.

anyways good luck W1N and good hunting.

LRAG.

howdy friends sorry i aint been round but u all know what happened taff got a big mouth lol miss u loads and hope to return end of feb.

stay strong peeps and listen to debs and Taff and u will be fine, build them nukes, walls and trains cos its W1N bashing time hahahaha.

cant believe ORC are back to legion my goodness that takes me back to the good old days, only time will tell if its a good move or not, dont take notice to what people say about them they got some good players still in there and nice people to chat too also. at the end of the day they cant be that usless if they stil on 90 mill points and still growing after a year of war with W1N and LRAG possible 2 best tribes on the uk server.

i hear kilroy in our ranks now nice one a good lad, will be a asset am sure, good luck kilroy them lot hard to handle lol.

anyways am of now so see u soon LRAG ill be watching stats and u know am a stickler for good ops so if i see any messing ill be mailing Taff so be aware hahahaha.

goodluck to both tribes and godspeed for now.

cronos (Dave)

DeletedUser

I have no problem with W1n trying to recruit players from my tribe it's part of the game,if they were not the number 1 tribe it probably wouldn't get mentioned;)

Is it just me or is this a request for an invite?