OLD vs SLAP!

Discussion in 'UK34 Win Condition 80% dominance for 10 days.' started by Walking Bank, Nov 29, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Andy360

Andy360 New Member

Hats off to NEW for the extremely well carried out OP on me yesterday.

Frustrating to be on my last day of holiday (attempting snipes and recaps in airports etc is not fun!). Ofc everyone has real life and it certainly doesnt take anything away from how well the op was executed and then the follow up bombardment.

It always sucks to loose vils but to only be down 8 by the end of the day after defending over 300 red nukes and countless nobles, I felt a good achievement :)

Credit where it is due, well done guys

2. Charlie0112

Charlie0112 Member

Well I think that op was a game changer

3. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

All shit talk aside well done to Old. They cranked the pressure up and forced players to quit.

4. Lifeiswar

Lifeiswar Member

And I’ll eat my words about everything I said but this world has had the worst politics.

NH and TS closed the door on working with us (destroying their own games) to side with Old and help them gain their win (not that they wouldn’t have won without them but it’s sped things up). Whatever discussions went on I’ll say this was absolutely brilliant by Old. It was the defining point that nailed us and then the relentless attacks on top.

Everything you’ve done right or wrong; moral or not, it’s why you’re at the top and we’re not.

No excuses. Well done!!

5. Rossiyskaya Federatsiya

Rossiyskaya Federatsiya New Member

This world is the first in which I am doing well and I am in good tribe, in this server

good old work

good game for everyone