Open for 1v1 challenges Sunday 15th Feb 2015

DeletedUser7179

Now given that Matt complained that 2 days was not long enough to organise a round then screaming you have 24 hours (half the time) to organise another. I have looked through my schedule and penciled in the 15th Feb for challenges! I will be available all of Sunday 15th Feb for 1v1 Challenges! You book the round and tell me the time slot you would like!

Now I would like to add that I dont care what speed the rounds are but they must all be 26 point starts as this is a full 1v1 challenge and best shows a players skill! A boost to 6 pits or 15 pits.. whatever takes away a margin of the skill involved, boosted villages are for nubs!

Now to show my dedication and confidence in proving the forum nubs wrong I will offer anyone who beats me a full refund! on a server of your choice!

Many other people besides Matt have been saying they are better and could beat me 1v1 so please come show me!

Wanna be speed player
Patris
Speedbarbaar
Bro hugz

You are all more than welcome to step out of the shadows and stop being a puppet and challenge me yourself!

Also if anyone would like a friendly 1v1 too I will also accept and have put together this nice and easy little 4 3 hour game schedule so there are no disappointments!

Sunday 15th Feb

09.00 - 11.00 - Lionheart vs
12.00 - 15.00 - Lionheart vs
16.00 - 19.00 - Lionheart vs Daser
20.00 - 23.00 - Lionheart vs Dark Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Let's be honest, your gonna be free all day on the 14th also.

Sadly I won't be able to make it nor would be willing to pay to have a 1v1 with you.

DeletedUser7179

I play rugby Saturdays so no I am not available all day Saturday too...!

What a surprise all mouth no sustance! Made in the mold of SLAP!

DeletedUser

The rounds will go on as I have planned.

6 mine start - Sunday 25th.
1v1 - Whenever the mods allow.

DeletedUser7179

Unfortunatly I will not be there for the 25th... The round will not go on unless its agreed! And this is the date I am available like or be a coward as usual!

6 mine start.. haha as predicted needs a boods!

DeletedUser7179

Can you not win on 6 mine start james?

Of course I can... but what value does it add other than boosting so that the start is less important? If your going 6 mines may as well make it 30 mines and a full on bash round!

DeletedUser

Lionheart123 said:
I will be available all of this Sunday for challenges... whether it be 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 whatever! You book the round and book the settings. I'm not fussed! Just tell me the time!

Instead of making a new challenge, complete the last one you offered.

DeletedUser8412

Whats the problem then? Your minewhoring start up aint as effective?

DeletedUser7179

Whats the problem then? Your minewhoring start up aint as effective?

Minewhoring is not an inneffective tactic even with level 6 pits but it also makes the skill of farming less effective cause all the barbs are full and the round just depends on how many barbs you have next door... with 26 points 1v1 is more about the skill of a player and not the location he is put in... that can swing both ways! But with 26 point start the are less chances to make exuses!

DeletedUser

6 mine start is the standard setting for 1v1s. It was also the standard setting for the server championship rounds.

26pt starts are minewhore starts. Ineffective for a 1v1 due to the fact that barbs do not know what to build, you can end up with an area where all the barbs build clay mines and only clay mines giving the opponent and advantage. Also villages take considerably longer to buil up and masters rounds are on a time-limit.

In regards to your new challenge :icon_rolleyes:
In my eyes you already lost the 1v1 the second you claimed to have "better things to do" when you quit the round on Sunday. I'm offering a masters date for the new 1v1 simply because the round was already booked. The 5v5 is still going on as planned as you had asked for more time in order to gather a team, and did not request a date change until after the deadline I gave you.

This thread is just an attempt to buy yourself more time, because everyone knows you're not busy until late Febuary considering how active you are currently. :icon_rolleyes: It's a bogus excuse that I wouldn't accept even if the deadline was still ongoing.

You are a coward. The round and settings will go on as planned as stated in your last challenge.

I will not indulge any more of your excuses.

kevinmak

Reaction score
8f58d626ea5fe64531771be6099f0a31.png

DeletedUser11069

6 mine start is the standard setting for 1v1s.

There is no standard setting for 1v1s since the game itself wasn't made for 1v1s which makes your argument invalid.

Mattxx said:
It was also the standard setting for the server championship rounds.
That's because on championship rounds there are 20 players farming 60 barbs which lets barbs become empty when first LCs are reached - this issue can be fixed if you do the 1v1 with 40 barbs per player.
Mattxx said:
26pt starts are minewhore starts. Ineffective for a 1v1 due to the fact that barbs do not know what to build, you can end up with an area where all the barbs build clay mines and only clay mines giving the opponent and advantage.
To fix that issue you may start with 1-1-1 mines instead of 6-6-6.
Mattxx said:
Also villages take considerably longer to buil up and masters rounds are on a time-limit.
You claimed that minewhoring is a noob tactic yet you want high mines, your argument is invalid. If you're worried about the time-limit you may just start with stables built already, heck make the village maxed and do the fight part only!

DeletedUser7179

Precisely why I gave up talking to the idiot... he clearly has no idea what he is rambling on about other than he doesnt want whatever I say! If I said I wanted lvl 6 mines he would want 26 point! Guy actually has the mental capacity of a 5 year old!

DeletedUser8412

To fix that issue you may start with 1-1-1 mines instead of 6-6-6.

You claimed that minewhoring is a noob tactic yet you want high mines, your argument is invalid. If you're worried about the time-limit you may just start with stables built already, heck make the village maxed and do the fight part only!

jobson clearly stated he would only play 26 point start. 1-1-1 mines isnt 26 points.

He wants high mines so that the barbs actually have res in them not so that he can minewhore.

If I said I wanted lvl 6 mines he would want 26 point! Guy actually has the mental capacity of a 5 year old!

You are aware matt wanted lvl 6 mines before you stated you wanted 26 point start. Hypocritical much?