Open for 1v1 challenges Sunday 15th Feb 2015

DeletedUser7179

Its not a busy schedule its called a Job and a social life! Something you clearly have no idea about! But either way you certainly wont be facing me at 19.00 on a Friday night! lol

DeletedUser7179

u ingorning me jobless

No... I will have to get back to you and let you know on short notice if that's ok? If its a midweek round it will have to be late evening. If a Saturday it can't be the next 2 as I already have plans maybe the evening of Saturday the 7th?

DeletedUser

Its not a busy schedule its called a Job and a social life! Something you clearly have no idea about! But either way you certainly wont be facing me at 19.00 on a Friday night! lol

Is that job endlessly spamming these forums?

As for you not joing your own challenge :lol: I expected no less from a coward.

DeletedUser7179

Is that job endlessly spamming these forums?

As for you not joing your own challenge :lol: I expected no less from a coward.

Not joining my own challenge??? what was I supposed to join the imaginary round you set up! lol Seriously!

DeletedUser

Instead of bashing my comments like the sad little forum coward you are. How about answer like I would. My answer would be

"When and where"

But you are not like me are you, no matter how much you pretend to be me. You are a sad little coward who runs from a fight. Like Adrian.

DeletedUser7179

Haha oh the irony is killing me! Your commenting on the when and where thread! This is just getting hilarious! I think Matt has properly lost it! hahahaha!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Seriously lyingheart would you just shut up and have him a 1v1.

Jeez.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All he does is talk, but his English is so bad that even that is terrible.

Forum warrior though and through.

DeletedUser7179

What else do you want me to do... I've given him dates.. times... settings.. all he has do is stop being ignorant and go book the round! I can't make him fight me!

Now he's getting so desperate he is moving on to grammar the true sign of utter failure!

DeletedUser

English and grammar are not the same thing. Nor does ignorant make any sense in the sentence you've just used.

Need I remind you that you've already backed out of the 1v1 challenge last Sunday. You've already lost. This round is simply happening because the pp is taken. You have no excuse whatsoever, unless you intend on backing out of yet another 1v1 in less than a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

HOW CAN I BACK OUT OF A ROUND YOU DID NOT SET UP??? Seriously!!

Definition or Ignorant for you... And it was correctly applied to describe you and your general behaviour!
lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated:
discourteous or rude:

Less than a week? Show me where I have agree to anything? The 15th of feb still has a couple of slots available for you to book!

Come on Matt just stop squirming! Book a round and fight me its not hard.. other people are able to comprehend how easy I have made it to fight me!

DeletedUser8097

I hope you all have your rounds booked... not long now!

Just book it in advance. No matter what he says. You gave him a month to prepare, not 3 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And let us see him crawl out of it. Bet the 'broken mouse unable to play' excuse will pop up aaaaany minute now.

DeletedUser

54d32b835109075cbd8df07a0a989848.png

like this?

DeletedUser7179

Just book it in advance. No matter what he says. You gave him a month to prepare, not 3 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And let us see him crawl out of it. Bet the 'broken mouse unable to play' excuse will pop up aaaaany minute now.

Unfortunately he wasn't man enough to book a time slot... Only Daser was brave enough from the speed bump tribe known as SLAP!