Open for 1v1 challenges Sunday 15th Feb 2015

DeletedUser7179

Poor Siler fully bought into Matts rubbish! lol

You have 30 seconds to show up! or I win!

Oh wait i haven't booked a round.. oh well I will just blame the mods! but at least i still look good to the thickos! lol

DeletedUser13240

Err, lion is there any chance you could 1v1 me? But on uk if possible? I need some interesting competition. You pick what round, at least it isn't before 13:00 in the afternoon and after 22:00 at night.

Thanks,
Erich

DeletedUser13240

I'm just asking him for a 1v1 :) in his 1v1 challenges thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

54d32b835109075cbd8df07a0a989848.png

like this?

Exactly like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was making fun of you, we all know who the guy with the broken mouse is, don't we Matty? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Exactly like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was making fun of you, we all know who the guy with the broken mouse is, don't we Matty? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or the one who's cat jumped on the keyboard without even owning a cat? :)

DeletedUser7179

I've never once backed down from a round. He agreed a time a place and I will play! If he wins I will refund him I am a man of my word!

DeletedUser7179

Yeah funny that matty... Daser managed to book a round with me with no issues whatsoever. I'm sorry you were too afraid or just lacked the mental capacity to book one! Maybe one day you will man up!

DeletedUser7179

Yep keep posting rubbish all day and all night if u like... saying something a million times doesn't make it true!

Thanks for passing us Lukey by the way... opened my eyes a little bit to SLAP!s tactics... lets hope you all get what you deserve!

Cheaters never prosper! I'm sure Adrian will find it interesting reading when he gets online too! I certainly find the desperation of it amusing!