Open for 1v1 challenges Sunday 15th Feb 2015

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Its easy to take something out of context..

First of all, my comment was patronizing towards myr if you didn't notice..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Ain't this funny. Daser trying to get Matt out of the 1 vs. 1.
Well congrats and good luck to both.

And for the record, Matt may spam the forum with his warriors all day, all night, but in the end -

There are 2 people that have won 15/21 speed championships.

That's me and James. And you may spam the forum all you want, but in the end - you are nothing but a wannabe in the eyes of everyone, except your minions.

15/21. Winners and losers, remember.

DeletedUser13252

ok i m bookin a round for sunday hopefully matt will be around?

DeletedUser13536

Am I the only one who see that Matt vs. Lionheart123 match will never going to happen?Obviously they are to scared of each other and it just stays on verbal fights..What is the possibility that two,probably the best UK speed players,are never free at the same time to play 1v1?It's only barrier for that mach your fear of each other.

PS:Hy there, I am new here regards to all of you..I am Croat so I hope there's not much mistakes in comment and you willl understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

Am I the only one who see that Matt vs. Lionheart123 match will never going to happen?Obviously they are to scared of each other and it just stays on verbal fights..What is the possibility that two,probably the best UK speed players,are never free at the same time to play 1v1?It's only barrier for that mach your fear of each other.

PS:Hy there, I am new here regards to all of you..I am Croat so I hope there's not much mistakes in comment and you willl understand it.
Hmmmm, Croatia, is this danijellcro?

Do you have Skype I would love to talk seeing as you come from Split, I visit Trogir every year; add me J430026072