Opinions about Current War(s)

DeletedUser

?!? Have been led up the worng path by the former Elite! members. There was a good tribe which we did have excellent ties with under M & H leadership. Alas they no longer play Intolerant comes in boots out all the old council members and installs all the old elite! members onto council. Then wait for it yep you guessed itthey become allies with Vital where the other mighty Elite members went.
?!? Have some excellent players still most of which want nothing to do with the new council. hich is not surprising given most of the lying thats been going on. Funny seems to be an exact match of how intolerant managed to split his forst tribe up.

DeletedUser

I started ?!? with Lawroe. I had always had an excellent relationship with SHERLOCK and we had a personal alliance for sometime the benefits of this were a 2 way street. It made sense to us to set up an alliance between us and make it a tribe wide thing.

There was never any lapdog business or being treated like pooh and very open lines of communication between both councils.

There was an agreement in place about specific terms of the alliance (agreed by both parties) which, truth be told ?!? broke, I wont bore you with the details. Smile in his infinite generosity agreed to waive some of these terms to ensure both parties were happy. ?!? were still not happy.

I raised the issue of us ending the alliance with BI! and supporting Vital, it seemed the only way Bi! could be pegged back after the demise of 404 and I didnt want to remain in 2nd place forever. This caused a great deal of conflict within the tribe as it was being pulled in 2 directions. RL then hit for me and I have been absent for a month my wife who I ran the tribe with decided she didnt want to return at all. ?!? have now decided to fight Bi! and wish them the best of luck as I have some good friends there still but I also wish the best to Bi! as both Sherlock and Smile are both top blokes and I have enjoyed many a skype chat about life,love the cosmos with them.

Ultimately my decision to broach declaring on Bi! with the tribe had no other reason than attempting to end the grip Bi! were getting on this world, not our relationship or anything other than a desire to see Bi! toppled and ?!? installed in their place.

DeletedUser

So Radarr, care to share what is wrong with what sherlock posted

And mrf1978, Thanks for clarifying, maybe should be upset you where planning on attacking anyway, but at least your honest in your reason, no point playing for 2nd.

I started ?!? with Lawroe. I had always had an excellent relationship with SHERLOCK and we had a personal alliance for sometime the benefits of this were a 2 way street. It made sense to us to set up an alliance between us and make it a tribe wide thing.

There was never any lapdog business or being treated like pooh and very open lines of communication between both councils.

There was an agreement in place about specific terms of the alliance (agreed by both parties) which, truth be told ?!? broke, I wont bore you with the details. Smile in his infinite generosity agreed to waive some of these terms to ensure both parties were happy. ?!? were still not happy.

I raised the issue of us ending the alliance with BI! and supporting Vital, it seemed the only way Bi! could be pegged back after the demise of 404 and I didnt want to remain in 2nd place forever. This caused a great deal of conflict within the tribe as it was being pulled in 2 directions. RL then hit for me and I have been absent for a month my wife who I ran the tribe with decided she didnt want to return at all. ?!? have now decided to fight Bi! and wish them the best of luck as I have some good friends there still but I also wish the best to Bi! as both Sherlock and Smile are both top blokes and I have enjoyed many a skype chat about life,love the cosmos with them.

Ultimately my decision to broach declaring on Bi! with the tribe had no other reason than attempting to end the grip Bi! were getting on this world, not our relationship or anything other than a desire to see Bi! toppled and ?!? installed in their place.

DeletedUser

So Radarr, care to share what is wrong with what sherlock posted

And mrf1978, Thanks for clarifying, maybe should be upset you where planning on attacking anyway, but at least your honest in your reason, no point playing for 2nd.

I thought you were a bit tougher than that and didnt upset easy :icon_biggrin:

You might as well give up now if not striving for first and we would never have organically outstripped your growth

Its a tough decision when 2 tribes you like and respect both want you to enter a war on their side

DeletedUser7325

I thought you were a bit tougher than that and didnt upset easy :icon_biggrin:

You might as well give up now if not striving for first and we would never have organically outstripped your growth

Its a tough decision when 2 tribes you like and respect both want you to enter a war on their side

I agree to the bolded part mate, I am with you on that one.

DeletedUser7217

An even cleverer opponent knows when to give out fake information :)

DeletedUser

What are the stats like on this?

Your so lazy....................................

But then so it everyone in these 4 tribes (Bi! included), looks like the sun has got too us all.

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Vital ?!? =FATE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,140
Side 2: 17,292
Difference: 19,848

chart

DeletedUser

Could we have them seperate too? I'm also lazy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That's pretty pathetic stats on all sides involved.

Get your fingers out boys and girls.

DeletedUser

lol yep, been away for a week and frankly not much seems to have happened, either bad attacking/good defending or really nobody has been doing anything, more like the latter, but then again it's summer and there's the world cup...so I guess we can all forgive each other for this lack of nobling :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

Could we have them seperate too? I'm also lazy :icon_biggrin:

Is there enough action there to be worth splitting?

I am a little surprised by those stats though as I could have sworn Bi were getting a beasting from what I read and that just doesn't stack up with the stats.

Hmm, can't beat a good bit of misinformation i feel.