ORC Born and Bred or Vultures in ORC Fancy Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As I have already mailed all of TR and there family members before they disbanded and ORC (got told of by Rexxie for this :icon_eek:) I thought I would share with the world.

So it seemed TR planned to Runaway a while back.

C-Rex
All,

As you may have noticed TR have been crumbling with the war against W1N due to inactivity mostly. This has now lead to a change of decision by the ORC council.

We will now be recruiting the active members that we can from TR and then be pushing south. An extension for the NAP with W1N is currently being negotiated that should allow us to push south as a tribe and grow bigger and stronger.

This is not a decision that has been taken lightly, however, it is a decision that is best for the tribe as a whole.

More instructions will come out over the next few days but please start to readjust your villages accordingly. We would like to strike within the next 2 weeks at most.

Should you have any questions or comments please mail me directly.

As you also may have noticed both Dogwart and Lordguido have moved over to ORC2. This is in order to manage the new additions due to arrive.

May I take this opportunity to remind you that this is ORC classified information and should not be passed on to any 3rd party or any other tribe.

Regards
C-Rex

Then yesterday morning TR posted this on the forums.

"What has been agreed with other tribes:
Anyone joining ORC will be covered by their NAP with W1N. No refugee status will be called. *A third tribe would be set up, potentially ORC-TR
KnK will recruit on their standard basis, performing an account sit and ensuring the player is both fit and active."

Browneh said:
snedge said:
and then what about [ally]w1n[/ally] and [ally]t4h[/ally]

under ORC we will get a temporary restbite from them this short term of rest will give us the time to deal with our inactives and be ready to strike back.

keep in mind how many inactives they are its gonna be alot of work even with no presure coming from the east

We mailed all in ORC and TR to explain that in fact this was wrong as they were refugees of war and to that extent would be attacked.

Now I know some clever spark will post up well what about Cody e.t.c they were refugees, and for arguments sake as this has been covered months back and we went to war over it :icon_wink: lets say they were. So now I here the cries of double standards from the crowd.

Well actually no the fact is they will not be covered by any NAP agreement as part of that NAP agreemnet covered several K's for no nobling, expansion or recruitment in and hence a lot of these players break that agreement then they are fair game for us to attack anyhow.

So lets see how many have joined since TR was disbanded as stated.

Redhead was TR now ORC 30th June 2010 - 10:58:53
Browneh was TR now ORC waiting for TW stats to update
flyingtroll was TR now ORC 30th June 2010 - 14:05
Gudders09 was TR now ORC 30th June 2010 - 14:05
attilla999 was TR now ORC 30th June 2010 - 14:05
Dsole was TR now ORC 30th June 2010 - 08:01

How many more to come

Lets also see what it says on the tribe descreption:

WARNING: WE DON'T ACCEPT REFUGEES OR FARMS!

Wow its in Caps and bold to, so how did they not see it.

What I really don't understand is if they wanted to expand South why did they not help TR fight us or in fact jump in and fight TR with us :icon_confused:

Plus how come they call us devious and underhanded when they plan all this while under a NAP and tell me I have no respect.

So it would seem that ORC are not born and bred but maybe actually Vultures in ORC fancy dress.

But us at W1N are nothing but honourable even if disliked but most we hear by inform ORC that the NAP will be insolvent if these players are not kicked and others not recruited under the terms of the orignal NAP within our K's in 48 Hours from now.

Disclaimer: This is in no shape or form a decleration or do we plan to attack ORC in 48 hours, if this situation changes we will post our decleration here.

DeletedUser

Sooo....

ORC had the opportunity to show/test their offensive capability against a weak TR, and yet they decide to sit on the fence and do nothing...

Now TR disband, your willing to recruit them and cause wars with W1N and, depending on who you recruit, possibly T4H :?

I see no logic here... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sooo....

ORC had the opportunity to show/test their offensive capability against a weak TR, and yet they decide to sit on the fence and do nothing...

Now TR disband, your willing to recruit them and cause wars with W1N and, depending on who you recruit, possibly T4H :?

I see no logic here... :icon_rolleyes:

Not sure if you noticed but there is no TR

DeletedUser4320

W1N recruited refugees from ~V~ too. Double standards for the win as the saying goes!

DeletedUser

Like I said in my post which you may like to read again to save from people posting here about us recruting refugees we agree we have for ease, we are saying its agaisnt the NAP agreement hence we will be dropping it, but as your post never actually mean anything but a vain atempt to annoy people I doudt you care.

DeletedUser

LOL Dubby = Epic Fail on that one!

~V~ members were just recruited, no war or attacks were EVER underway.

Narb.

DeletedUser2278

Nope. We weren't under attack when we left, so we weren't refugees.

Sorry to burst your bubble :)

widdowrs for example , he is not under attack from a few days ,like u guys were
only that his tribe disbanded
from what u are saying ,he is not a refugee
not all tr members were under attack

DeletedUser

Like I said in my post which you may like to read again to save from people posting here about us recruting refugees we agree we have for ease, we are saying its agaisnt the NAP agreement hence we will be dropping it, but as your post never actually mean anything but a vain atempt to annoy people I doudt you care.

More W1N double standards.... *sighs*

@Dubby - You forgot people like Kafa who TR were actively nobling from the U-F-A back when TR was half decent. W1N have always had one rule for them and one for everyone else

Congrats on disintegrating TR btw W1N... given it appears to have unravelled since I left at a faster and faster rate, I can't imagine it was too hard given how many inactives there were when I left.

Some of those ORC intakes are decent players. I don't see how its any different to you lot W1N

DeletedUser

Another classic example of W1N dont get their way so they run onto public forums to whine. You should have attacked your enemy more then to make them ACTUAL refugees.

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

Re the disclaimer at the top, there is no notice period on our NAP just an end date. Taking in players who are not refugees is not against our NAP, no matter how you try and twist it. Should you choose to declare you will be the ones breaking an agreement.

The tribeless players being invited are carefully selected and finite. None of the invites break the rules of our NAP, in fact the K's they have came from weren't remotely included in our NAP.

P.S. updated our profile just for you chomps: WARNING: WE DON'T ACCEPT REFUGEES OR FARMS! unless of course it's W1Ns definition

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahhhh Rexxie!

I'm 99% sure that most of TR at one point attacked W1N members, most of the scum you have taken in were part of the attacking force.

Attacking W1N as part of the war means they are our enemies, your recruiting our enemies so they will be treated NO differently now they are part of the Official Runaway Club.

Thanks for taking the time to come to the forums, something the poor little TR members were not allowed to do.

DeletedUser4320

~V~ members were just recruited, no war or attacks were EVER underway.Narb.

That is, as usual, incorrect- ~V~ were in war with VEEP at the time and I were attacking Capesteve. Here is a tidbit from the ~V~ forum on October the 7th, less than a week before you were recruited to W1N.

capesteve today at 18:14 Quote
Hooray! Dubby is at last attacking Nordy Wood from Barryville with rams and/or cats. Arriving in 2hrs 50mins. There should be enough support still there to deal with it.

Thanks for playing son, as usual you were in the wrong, but it is the debate that matters as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Ahhhh Rexxie!

I'm 99% sure that most of TR at one point attacked W1N members, most of the scum you have taken in were part of the attacking force.

Attacking W1N as part of the war means they are our enemies, your recruiting our enemies so they will be treated NO differently now they are part of the Official Runaway Club.

Thanks for taking the time to come to the forums, something the poor little TR members were not allowed to do.

I hardly think calling people scum is appropriate for an online game whatever your point of view is.

DeletedUser

It was pretty obvious I was referring to war with W1N Nubby, at no point were ~V~ ever at war with W1N before or during the recruitment of the ~V~ members to W1N.

Sorry if I did not make this clear for you Mr Mule.

Oh and any war ~V~ were in at the time of the members joining W1N they were on top of! So you can't claim players winning a war are refugees......*sigh* your narbness really is shining through Nubby.

I hardly think calling people scum is appropriate for an online game whatever your point of view is.

Here is a tissue, go cry me a river!

You have not recruited any more refugees in the last 5 mins......please don't come to the forums and waste your time trying to paint over the situation!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was pretty obvious I was referring to war with W1N Nubby, at no point were ~V~ ever at war with W1N before or during the recruitment of the ~V~ members to W1N.

Sorry if I did not make this clear for you Mr Mule.

Oh and any war ~V~ were in at the time of the members joining W1N they were on top of! So you can't claim players winning a war are refugees......*sigh* your narbness really is shining through Nubby.

Here is a tissue, go cry me a river!

You have not recruited any more refugees in the last 5 mins......please don't come to the forums and waste your time trying to paint over the situation!

We haven't recruited any refugees or scum however you try and say it. Just because I dont feel it necessary to call people scum does not mean you have to be so condescending.

DeletedUser4320

your narbness really is shining through Nubby.

I am terribly sorry that I have to expose your lack of knowledge time and time again as the saying goes, but facts are facts as the saying goes. And the ~V~ players recruited to W1N were refugees.

DeletedUser

How were they refugees?

They were not losing any war, so explain please......how were they refugees?

Because VEEP were attacking? 1 player....you attacking capesteve.....hardly a war and certainly not one we were losing!

So please, explain your vision of a refugee?

I see it like this....

Player A is a member of ~V~ under attack from various players from another tribe, Player A loses villages and is daily losing troops to the enemy tribe.

Player A then joins a different tribe to hide from his beating.

This is a refugee.

What is not a refugee?

Player B is fighting player/s from another tribe, player and players tribe is not losing troops or villages.

Player B joins another tribe while in no way losing a fight, nor his tribe or any other player losing the fight.

This is NOT a refugee, thanks for playing Nubby.

Your Anti-W1N stance shines through once again!

DeletedUser

But us at W1N are nothing but honourable even if disliked but most we hear by inform ORC that the NAP will be insolvent if these players are not kicked and others not recruited under the terms of the original NAP within our K's in 48 Hours from now.

Disclaimer: This is in no shape or form a decleration or do we plan to attack ORC in 48 hours, if this situation changes we will post our decleration here.

We haven't recruited any players from your K's and the ones we have recruited are not even remotely touched by our NAP. So which NAP is it you are wishing to dissolve (break) - the one in your head or the one we haven't broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.