ORC Born and Bred or Vultures in ORC Fancy Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You have recruited refugees Rexxie, though you may not want to admit it the whole of the world knows it.

DeletedUser4320

How were they refugees?!

By being involved in the war between VEEP and ~V~.

Or is it perhaps such that only the players you want to be refugees can be labeled refugees? It wouldn't surprise me much if that is what you are claiming, you've always been a proponent for double standards as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

There was not a war, no declaration ever made with VEEP, no players from VEEP ever attacked any ~V~ member except you attacking capesteve.

I don't even remember seeing another VEEP member within 90 hours of us LMAO

You can't claim that a tribe of 50 players should all be viewed as refugees because 1 player from another tribe was attacking them? That is just being completely ridiculous Dubby and you know it, but because this discussion involves W1N you have to come and tar it with your Anti-W1N brush!

The difference in this argument is simple...

W1N were hitting multiple TR members, taking hundreds of villages and killing off hundreds and thousands of troops, wait.....million and millions of troops.

These players running to a NAP'd tribe are refugees.

~V~ members did not join W1N while losing any troops or villages to any tribe whatsoever, certainly not VEEP!

DeletedUser

I see it like this....

Player A is a member of ~V~ under attack from various players from another tribe, Player A loses villages and is daily losing troops to the enemy tribe.

Player A then joins a different tribe to hide from his beating.

This is a refugee.

What is not a refugee?

Player B is fighting player/s from another tribe, player and players tribe is not losing troops or villages.

Player B joins another tribe while in no way losing a fight, nor his tribe or any other player losing the fight

Let Player A become Kafa.

Player A is under attack from various members from another tribe (TR). Player A looses villages and is daily loosing troops to the enemy tribe.

Player A then joins W1N to hide from their beating.

This is a refugee.

What is not a refugee?

Let Player B become Browneh.

Player B is fighting W1N due to his tribe being at war with W1N and is personally no way loosing against W1N.

Player B joins another tribe (ORC) while in no way loosing a fight. His tribe is disintegrating, because it has frankly become.... poo... and he is moving up to a tribe he deserves.

This is NOT a refugee, thanks for playing Judgy.

Your double standards shine through once again

Loving the fact that you've recruited King K by the way W1N. I don't have good memories of him as a player. He's a pointwhore, and doesn't put anyone else before himself... so enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

King K is a good lad, time will show this.....when he's knocking on your doorstep ;)

Places Dubby back on ignore list :D Sorry Dubby but your tunnel vision makes for poor reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh sorry bob......your a quitter? Sorry.....thought you still actually played the game.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry bob......your a quitter? Sorry.....thought you still actually played the game.

You can put it that way if you like.

I couldn't balance TW and college. I've been over this before. I was putting TW before college, my grades were plunging, so I got out of TW, and... surprise surprise they're recovering =]

DeletedUser

Well I will admit, an education is far more important than TW.

DeletedUser

Well I will admit, an education is far more important than TW.

Hoping to go study Computer Science at Birmingham if I can get the grades...

anyway, pretty please can you answer my double standards posty flamey thing? I was pretty proud of it =p, and jp68plus1 might get triggerhappy!

I'll read any reply tomorrow =]

DeletedUser

Oh it was a nice read, I am not really privvy to the Kafa story and it's details so I can't really respond.

DeletedUser4320

no players from VEEP ever attacked any ~V~ member except you attacking capesteve.

Exactly, so the ~V~players were under attack and yet they got recruited to W1N as a refugees.

So W1N better broom their own doorstep first as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

W1N is never wrong and is always right... this is all i get out of reading public forums

DeletedUser

Ok C-Rex here's a question -

So W1N were at war with TR and during that war a player from TR sends and receives attacks, organises attacks and support from others, shares information and 'masterminds' the failed attempt to retake other vills but does manage to get a couple back for TR from W1N.

Sounds like a refugee to me but perhaps you can give us your definition?

DeletedUser

Another classic example of W1N dont get their way so they run onto public forums to whine. You should have attacked your enemy more then to make them ACTUAL refugees.

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

Re the disclaimer at the top, there is no notice period on our NAP just an end date. Taking in players who are not refugees is not against our NAP, no matter how you try and twist it. Should you choose to declare you will be the ones breaking an agreement.

The tribeless players being invited are carefully selected and finite. None of the invites break the rules of our NAP, in fact the K's they have came from weren't remotely included in our NAP.

P.S. updated our profile just for you chomps: WARNING: WE DON'T ACCEPT REFUGEES OR FARMS! unless of course it's W1Ns definition

lol at you , u fail in logic , and i might say with this post even TW

now with ur logic , if a country declared on another , and there was a soldier who havent been hit yet, and he ran away ... he wouldn't be called a refugee of war ?

when a country is declared on , all its forces and military will be refugees if they run away from the battle.

same goes in TW , it is impossible to hit every single member when they are hiding in far k's but as long as they were under the TR banner they are refugees if u like it or not.

The tribeless players being invited are carefully selected and finite. None of the invites break the rules of our NAP, in fact the K's they have came from weren't remotely included in our NAP.

those players are tribless bcz of W1N/T4H efforts end of story .

DeletedUser

lol at you , u fail in logic , and i might say with this post even TW

now with ur logic , if a country declared on another , and there was a soldier who havent been hit yet, and he ran away ... he wouldn't be called a refugee of war ?

when a country is declared on , all its forces and military will be refugees if they run away from the battle.

same goes in TW , it is impossible to hit every single member when they are hiding in far k's but as long as they were under the TR banner they are refugees if u like it or not.

those players are tribless bcz of W1N/T4H efforts end of story .

actually said soldier would technically be a POW, and once war over released back to society. TR disbanded, war over.

DeletedUser

Don't you just love it when your posts get ignored? Have all of W1N suddenly put me on the same mode as dubby or something? (Apart from Judge :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.