ORC Born and Bred or Vultures in ORC Fancy Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1942

You FAIL epicly on yet another level Rex -

We haven't recruited any players from your K's

Hmmmm, Rosso, K33 - ORC had 2 villages in this continent before recruiting the runaway rosso - so you are wrong again :)

I know this is from a while ago - but still relevant to your above claim.

Browneh also has villages in K33 - 25 to be exact.

Karkani has a few also, as does Row.Colin

I do believe that is enough there to refute the claim you made sweety ;)

DeletedUser4320

Yes, putting me on ignore will change the fact the Browneh, by Wayne's definition, isn't a refugee.

No, not really of course, just joking and pulling your leg a little there as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

K33 looks like this

1 W1N 10,19 Mio. 1.106
2 Enigma 2,77 Mio. 308
3 ORC 1,60 Mio. 158

I may be wrong but all 158 villas or near enough all of them that ORC have there are TR recruits, but your correct of course Rexxie and I am just trying to spin this you have not recruited within our K's.

DeletedUser

I may be wrong but all 158 villas or near enough all of them that ORC have there are TR recruits, but your correct of course Rexxie and I am just trying to spin this you have not recruited within our K's.

Its a blatant act of war - you two need to GET IT ON!!!
emoticon-00178-rock.gif

DeletedUser

Browneh has a 10-2 noble record against W1N, thus he can't be labeled a refugee according to Wayne's definition (unless it is usual is a different definition of W1N refugees and other refugees).

SO YOU FAIL AS THE SAYING GOES!

And the two he lost were quickly nobled back. As in any war, some villages change hands a few times. He still in no way was running from any fight.

DeletedUser

^ thats a refugee indeed. attacking w1n then changing tribes. a war is not over until the fat lady sings .
we didn't hear a fat lady singin yet...

DeletedUser

All the rules and definitions so far mean that W1N has recruited refugees:

NomaD
King Kantona
Jim Morrison

So will you all stop complaining about ORC until you kick these runaways.

DeletedUser4320

^ thats a refugee indeed. attacking w1n then changing tribes. a war is not over until the fat lady sings .
we didn't hear a fat lady singin yet...

Nope, according to Wayne a player is not refugee as long as he isn't losing.

:lol:

DeletedUser

All the rules and definitions so far mean that W1N has recruited refugees:

NomaD
King Kantona
Jim Morrison

So will you all stop complaining about ORC until you kick these runaways.

oh lol , u seriously have no idea abt TW dont u .... >_>

DeletedUser

Wow.

jadeth dude.....that is well.......*facepalm*

The people winning the war can take in any members they wish, you can't claim refugee on players in your tribe! Oh deary me sunshine.....go outside and get some fresh air because the stale odour coming from your mothers basement must have clouded your mind.

If ORC or Flux were attacking them, then yes they would be refugees......but seeing as it was only us attacking.....well as the winning tribe we get to chose the spoils of war....we chose to recruit some players for whatever reason and the rest......well they are all refugees.

Geez.....can I have some of what jadeth is smoking?

DeletedUser

*Sighs*

Beginning to get bored of bringing up Kafa.

Thats probably why you're ignoring me on the W1N sorry, W1 forums.

Again then. Certainly in the Kafa. case, Kafa was loosing, and so ran away to W1N.

W1N accepted Kafa with open arms, and didn't care that Kafa was a refugee.

Thats the basic summary. I really can't be arsed to tell the whole story unless its of any use.

Again. W1N have double standards on the issue of refugees.

jadeth - the winning side can normally take on players without them being refugees

Oh and by the way W1N, when you declare on T4H - make sure you do so without giving them any notice. It serves them right.

Obviously alliances mean nothing to them.

The old 'Divide and conquer' is working very well on W1...

DeletedUser

Ahhhh our Alliance with T4H is the strongest one I have ever been part of!

We have excellent communication with T4H Council/Leaders, the reason for this is regardless of their ability and size they don't act too big for their boots unlike the members of "The Coalition" who really did think they could trouble us........oh how wrong they were!

DeletedUser

Ahhhh our Alliance with T4H is the strongest one I have ever been part of!

We have excellent communication with T4H Council/Leaders, the reason for this is regardless of their ability and size they don't act too big for their boots unlike the members of "The Coalition" who really did think they could trouble us........oh how wrong they were!

Meh. TR could have taken W1N in 'the golden days' back before the merges with CHE!!! + DOA + U-F-A. At that time we could have done it alone.

But we didn't. And people got bored. And RL began to catch up with some people... And so on.

Shame. TR WAS a good tribe. But it decayed. And I get tired with a lot of the W1N prop pretty much saying that it never was.

DeletedUser

Taken us? LOL.

Please bob.....stop......you are cracking me up and my sides hurt from all the laughing.

DeletedUser

Taken us? LOL.

Please bob.....stop......you are cracking me up and my sides hurt from all the laughing.

Now this is what I call too big for your boots.

I'd say it was justified now given the current situation. I can't see W1N falling as long as they're in bed with T4H... sounds like UK politics lol.

But I'm serious. I think we could have taken you on and won back then. And I will stand by that. And I was appalled by the standard of TR in the war against you. TR had turned rotten. The decay had started a while before I left anyway.

But as I said. I stand by my view that we could have taken you.

DeletedUser

Bob TR never was a good tribe, and even if given the chance it never would've been. W1N have always been a solid tribe even in its bad days, even at the days where good players called it quits from the game, w1n still had a full house of good players.
but i will admit TR were the best in nobeling barbarian villages and thats that.

even in the first Week before T4H declared, TR were losing to us badly , allready by 100 villages gap.
when T4H declared, u now were fighting 2 fronts, so was T4H , so not all of T4H's concentration was based on TR.

and W1N , well u allready know how many fronts we are fighting ;)

DeletedUser

Bob TR never was a good tribe, and even if given the chance it never would've been. W1N have always been a solid tribe even in its bad days, even at the days where good players called it quits from the game, w1n still had a full house of good players.
but i will admit TR were the best in nobeling barbarian villages and thats that.

even in the first Week before T4H declared, TR were losing to us badly , allready by 100 villages gap.
when T4H declared, u now were fighting 2 fronts, so was T4H , so not all of T4H's concentration was based on TR.

and W1N , well u allready know how many fronts we are fighting ;)

TR was a good tribe. Most of the good members had been leaving in the months before I left. There are a few left in the remains of TR.

But by the time I left, I didn't know most of the tribe anymore. TR ceased to be an effective unit as such. It was decaying.

Assuming that things were decaying at the rate they were when I left, then I'm not surprised what happened here happened

Not that I was going to give you another reason to gloat at the time.

TR became more interested in 'quick fix' merges to take ground rather than fighting it out.

And I remember W1N on these forums back in the past, congratulating TR on good conquer stats, quick, brutal wins and such.

Not that thats happened for a while.

I'm sure you were bigging up ORC as well not that long ago. But as soon as TR falls you've turned your fire back on them.

And where you're now talking about how good T4H is and stroking their egos, I can see that in the future you will be just as eager to discredit them as you are your current enemies.

W1N may have always been a solid house as such. But so was TR back then. Before it began to decay.

And that is why I am confident we could have beaten you. Because I was there, I was part of it. I know how good TR was.

------------
Off Topic ish
------------

Appologies if I don't talk much today, I got smashed in the back of the head by a high speed frisbee :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

oh lol , TR did have impressive stats to the public when they went to their "wars" and whoever said those were impressive , they really weren't looking into what was going on, i was even fooled at a point of believing that TR may be a solid tribe, but not after when i did my research, not when i became more familiar with TR , all i concluded then was that they were a rubbish family.

u can never find something in common between T4H and TR , they are way different , if i was positioned in t4h zone, i wouldnt mind carrying their banner, but if i was positioned in TR zone, i would hit delete im sure or not join u guys simply.

i have talked with T4H guys , individual members long before we even had a nap with them , i have became friends with many of their members long before we had an alliance. i have even worked with some of them making little op's around 5 months ago. i have taken an idea of how this tribe is, and how its members are easy to work with,and i have seen the efficiency of those members. from that i have stated that T4H are good.(Ps: one of my coplayers 1ndigo was originally a T4H member who joined me later on when we know that we both were playing here, being old friends from w23, and w36,and when i asked how T4H were , she described them as an organized bunch,and this is coming from a rank 1 player in w23 with over 10 mill pts.)

ORC ? i have praised them once, when i said if the war W1N/ORC didnt exist, and orc fought TR alone, they would whipe TR out. which is a fact that i have seen . since i know how both tribes fight.

im not sucking up to anyone here , and i surely didnt get hit by a high speed frisbee to talk nonsense .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys... in Russia, topic has you.

Seriously, get back on topic? What the main questions are is:

What is ORCs response?
And depending on this... when do W1N declare on ORC?

I also assume W1N will continue to clear up the remaining TRs. Inactive or active.

Status
Not open for further replies.