ORC Born and Bred or Vultures in ORC Fancy Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7596

ORC the writing is on the wall so to speak. W1N always seem to do these posts defaming a tribe before declaring on them. If you let W1N finish off TR you will be surrounded on 3 sides by hostile tribes with no-one else to attack. Not that you shouldn't of realised this a month ago before you let TR get double teamed by T4H & W1N.

DeletedUser2722

TR was a good tribe. Most of the good members had been leaving in the months before I left. There are a few left in the remains of TR.

But by the time I left, I didn't know most of the tribe anymore. TR ceased to be an effective unit as such. It was decaying.

Errm, ALL tribes goes through this, the difference between W1N and TR, however,
is W1N have great experienced leaders who only look to recruit the best!

TR on the other hand, were lead by a n00b (who thought he was awesome because
he was ranked 5 on the Norwegian server, lol) who believed in mass-recruiting any
old narb for easy expansion...

...like you have stated yourself, Bobby; " they were more interested 'quick fix' merges
to take ground rather than fighting it out"... and this has always been the case, as
their poor stats have shown since the start of this world! :icon_wink:

Assuming that things were decaying at the rate they were when I left, then I'm not surprised what happened here happened

The only reason TR were decaying is they were under attack from a far superior
force -- had they not been at war, then they would still be here today, as big as
ever in rank 2, with you and Kilroy boasting how awesome they are...

...in fact, this was the case up until the war kicked in!

W1N may have always been a solid house as such. But so was TR back then. Before it began to decay.

And that is why I am confident we could have beaten you. Because I was there, I was part of it. I know how good TR was.

And do tell me, how do you know how good TR was?

They were NEVER put to the test whilst you were there, and like I said, "great" tribes
move on, no matter what players they lose!

Appologies if I don't talk much today, I got smashed in the back of the head by a high speed frisbee :icon_cry:

I won't be harsh here... I hope you're ok :icon_redface:

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2278

lrag will be next and eventually after all other enemies will be beaten ,maybe a war between t4h and w1n ?
that would be something

DeletedUser2722

lrag will be next

ooooooooo it's Mystic Meg! :icon_eek:

LRAG are loyal allies and unlike your big brother tribe; the "Official Runaway Club",
we value diplomacy! -.-

For the record, we have no plans whatsoever to attack LRAG in the near, or
foreseeable future, so I think it's time you bought a new crystal ball, Meg! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

lrag will be next and eventually after all other enemies will be beaten ,maybe a war between t4h and w1n ?
that would be something

Might I just stess this as I have done nearly everyday to someone in the "coalition". LRAG are looking out for ourselves, LRAG and LRAGFO. We've considered what's best for us and have decided, now don't be sore we didn't choose your option and don't be sore the largest force in the Coalition has collapsed.

DeletedUser7596

Might I just stess this as I have done nearly everyday to someone in the "coalition". LRAG are looking out for ourselves, LRAG and LRAGFO. We've considered what's best for us and have decided, now don't be sore we didn't choose your option and don't be sore the largest force in the Coalition has collapsed.

"Half the world can see this and have decided to face the music.
The rest have decided to carry on blindly attacking neighbours, in the aimless hope they still have a chance. Further advancing the W1Nfestation. I am sorry but If ever there was a more clear cut enemy...."

Quoted from:

411 Deanzy LRAG 846.5511048140

I dont think anyone is particuarly sore that LRAG are not fighting W1N its just amazing how you cant see the domino pattern that is forming. If you think you will have a better chance with no allies in the future your going to be very much mistaken. Reminds me of the "First they came..." quote from Martin Niemoller.

DeletedUser

Well atleast someone who was in their tribe had the right attitude.

Onion what are you gaining by waiting for W1N to drop you when it suits them because they will.

Also Tyrande is in borg who are not part of the coalition.

DeletedUser

In my opinion it was more a question of timing and application that let TR down. They were a decent tribe, but however many nukes you have at home, and def on the frontlines, when your in a big war against a challenging opponent you need to want to win. I don't think anyone will deny that this doesn't seem to have been the case. Quotes from TR players saying they'll be safe in ORC is just terrible. Those players will never be 'safe' until they fight back the enemy hordes and show that they want to survive.

DeletedUser

W1N are the tribe of spin and double standards they say but it would seem maybe a closer look at themselves would have been good as well, as it looks like the tribe that says they play the game the correct way and respect others may have overlooked what the word means, as not only have they continued to recruit TR players but have recruited them deep within clear W1N K's and in a large amount of incidents even within W1N players CI's.

So due to a clear disregard to our NAP agreement we hear by declare our NAP null and void and ORC are now a neutral tribe to W1N.

This is not however a decleration but does mean that we may decided at any time to attack the refugees or ex TR players however you wish to spin it.

DeletedUser589

W1N are the tribe of spin and double standards they say but it would seem maybe a closer look at themselves would have been good as well, as it looks like the tribe that says they play the game the correct way and respect others may have overlooked what the word means, as not only have they continued to recruit TR players but have recruited them deep within clear W1N K's and in a large amount of incidents even within W1N players CI's.

So due to a clear disregard to our NAP agreement we hear by declare our NAP null and void and ORC are now a neutral tribe to W1N.

This is not however a decleration but does mean that we may decided at any time to attack the refugees or ex TR players however you wish to spin it.

Also for those who will attempt to crucify W1N over this please first look at this link: http://www.uk.twstats.com/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=58853

& then this link: http://www.uk.twstats.com/uk1/index...pn=-1&type=lose&enemy=-1&enemyt=273&min=&max=

I think the above two prove beyond doubt that Andrew Lacey is a refugee and was recruited clearly after losing villages to W1N by the ORC family!!!!

& now look at these co-ordinates: 312|373

If you have an NAP with a tribe including border agreements, would you really recruit a refugee from their war who is not only beyond the boundaries as specified in the agreement but also in the church influence of the Duke of the tribe you have the NAP with?????

I think every Leader would say NO unless you wanted to stir something.
Rex, you clearly wanted to push the NAP so that we would come out as the aggressors and the bad guys/deal breakers. Most likely so that you could rally support against us. But I refuse to sit here and let you act with such disregard for an NAP with out the world seeing it!

If anyone later in this thread tries to spin that we are the deal breakers in this situation, with out reading this message (Dubby the fool) then you will be making your selves look stupid! So take the time to view the link and the co-ords on your map before bad mouthing W1N and its policies.

Thanks

DeletedUser4320

The W1N family once again break their agreements at will and show their true colors of aggressiveness as the saying goes, but this is nothing new.

Who is next on their hit list? LRAG, IWL, UDog or perhaps their favorite lapdogs, T4H?

Interesting times.

DeletedUser

The W1N family once again break their agreements at will and show their true colors of aggressiveness as the saying goes, but this is nothing new.

Who is next on their hit list? LRAG, IWL, UDog or perhaps their favorite lapdogs, T4H?

Interesting times.

Do you simply post for the sake of it? In this instance it should be crystal clear that W1N didn't break any agreement - it was infact the actions of ORC that resulted in its termination. Also, what is wrong with showing aggression? I would much rather show 'colours of aggression' than 'colours of timorousness,' as this is after all a war game.

DeletedUser

I think dubby is going to go against W1N even if your right.

DeletedUser

Dubby your blind hate of W1N is stupid and unfounded. ORC were in breach of the agreement terms, as ORC didn't respect their end of the agreement then W1N are well within their right to terminate the NAP.

DeletedUser

You might want to read the thread mate.

I have read the thread, thanks for asking - perhaps you can point out to me exactly what I missed? All I have read is moaning about W1N and double standards. They may have double standards, but that is surely irrelevant? In this case ORC recruited TR refugees, and from what I can tell broke the bounds of an NAP agreement. Besides even if W1N has double standards, whilst not exactly honourable, surely it is simply one successful method of playing the game? I'm not taking sides in this, I'm merely trying to point out fact - which apparently you can't accept through pure hatred of W1N.

DeletedUser5010

ooooooooo it's Mystic Meg! :icon_eek:

LRAG are loyal allies and unlike your big brother tribe; the "Official Runaway Club",
we value diplomacy! -.-

--Abdo--

i dont normally get involved in here but i would like to know why everyone thinks borg are apart of ORC? cause as to my knowledge they are nothing to do with us, so if some one can help me out i would be grateful cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.