ORC Born and Bred or Vultures in ORC Fancy Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

actually said soldier would technically be a POW, and once war over released back to society. TR disbanded, war over.

lol u fail at logic 105 again.

the war is over when W1N/T4H say so. TR declared on W1N , so we have the right to follow each and every single player .

T4H declared on TR which gives them the right to eat each and everyone of them.

now let me explain in other terms.

suppose country A declares on country B , and then country B takes out the white flag , would the war be over ? no , not quite , it doesnt mean that when someone takes out the white flag that they wont get punched anymore , first of all i didnt see a formal note saying : " please we as TR fail big time and we cannot stand your awesomeness " then give me the time to consider if i have to forgive them or not.

u cannot hit someone and when u realize u are not up for it call it quits , the other party has the full right to eat u if they want to . it depends if they will show mercy or not. which in our case , and im sure T4H's case we will show no mercy .

TR are refugees, each and every single one of them.
if the members didnt like the fact of warring W1N they should've quit TR since day 1 before declaring ONLY THEN they wouldnt be called refugees :).

i hope ur following this , i tried to explain it as i would to a 10 year old.

and @Bob , i would reply to ur msgs if i thought that ur posts carried weight , which they dont , sorry , as a member who quit W1 , i do not see the relevance to argue anything regarding w1 with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dubby get back on topic, I actually veiwed that post just to see if you were on topic yet.

ORC have taken in 7 now...

DeletedUser

@Bob , i would reply to ur msgs if i thought that ur posts carried weight , which they dont , sorry , as a member who quit W1 , i do not see the relevance to argue anything regarding w1 with you.

Strange... You don't have any problem discussing world one with any other ex W1 players.

I've been going on what I know. I know what happened with the Kafa thing. I was there.

I know the sort of player people like Browneh are, and their stats back that up.

I don't see how I've suddenly lost relevance. You were perfectly happy to before.

Would you prefer if someone who is playing copy and pasted my post so that it 'carried relevance' for you?

DeletedUser

lol u fail at logic 105 again.

the war is over when W1N/T4H say so. TR declared on W1N , so we have the right to follow each and every single player .

T4H declared on TR which gives them the right to eat each and everyone of them.

now let me explain in other terms.

suppose country A declares on country B , and then country B takes out the white flag , would the war be over ? no , not quite , it doesnt mean that when someone takes out the white flag that they wont get punched anymore , first of all i didnt see a formal note saying : " please we as TR fail big time and we cannot stand your awesomeness " then give me the time to consider if i have to forgive them or not.

u cannot hit someone and when u realize u are not up for it call it quits , the other party has the full right to eat u if they want to . it depends if they will show mercy or not. which in our case , and im sure T4H's case we will show no mercy .

TR are refugees, each and every single one of them.
if the members didnt like the fact of warring W1N they should've quit TR since day 1 before declaring ONLY THEN they wouldnt be called refugees :).

i hope ur following this , i tried to explain it as i would to a 10 year old.

and @Bob , i would reply to ur msgs if i thought that ur posts carried weight , which they dont , sorry , as a member who quit W1 , i do not see the relevance to argue anything regarding w1 with you.

That would depend entirely on the war and why your example is not fit for purpose. As usual just because your logic doesnt equal my logic doesnt make you right. The W1N record is well and truly stuck.

DeletedUser

Dubby get back on topic, I actually veiwed that post just to see if you were on topic yet.

ORC have taken in 7 now...

yes and there are a few more to go, not too many more though

DeletedUser

Quite the opposite.

Not really like, no offence but what would happen to those players if they didn't join you? Essentially your giving them a potential lifeline to stay in the game. Hence the term, refugee. If there were border agreements broken then to be fair, W1N are being kind enough to claim refugee. Your nap is broken and thus useless, meaning an immediate launch wouldn't entirely be an issue for them.

Timmy

DeletedUser

OMG.......timmy is like......agreeing with a W1N perspective!

See Rexxie, just because you and your warped minded followers claim these players are not refugees does not mean they are not.....you can keep playing YOUR broken record of "My opinion is not your opinion so that dont make it wrong or right" all day long.

We have presented our arguments to why these players ARE viewed as refugees, you are yet to give any sensible reason why they should not be viewed as refugees.

DeletedUser2722

actually said soldier would technically be a POW, and once war over released back to society. TR disbanded, war over.

Wrong, he has to be captured by the enemy to be a POW!

That would depend entirely on the war and why your example is not fit for purpose. As usual just because your logic doesnt equal my logic doesnt make you right. The W1N record is well and truly stuck.

You and your messed up views on things... quit playing the victim and see
some sense will you!?? :icon_rolleyes:

No, you are clearly in-denial, dear... you have recruited refugees and this is
a fact, no matter how you wish to twist it.

But as you're obviously having a problem defining what a refugee is, here is
what the good old free online dictionary says;

A refugee is; "a person who has fled from some danger or problem"

I think most will agree, the Runaways have run to the Official Runaway Club
to escape the danger posed by W1N/T4H, with the hope to prolong their
lives... it's not gonna happen, n00bs! :icon_razz:

yes and there are a few more to go, not too many more though

And you have been given a deadline to drop our refugees, or the NAP you
show no respect to will cease to exist, thus neither will you, or your tribe in
the near future...

...do me a favour and keep hold of every one of those refugees, as they, like
you, will have no where further to run! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG.......timmy is like......agreeing with a W1N perspective!

See Rexxie, just because you and your warped minded followers claim these players are not refugees does not mean they are not.....you can keep playing YOUR broken record of "My opinion is not your opinion so that dont make it wrong or right" all day long.

We have presented our arguments to why these players ARE viewed as refugees, you are yet to give any sensible reason why they should not be viewed as refugees.

Quite simply because they have not attacked you or have been attacked by you. Maybe one or two exceptions thrown in for controversy, after all this world needs livening up. If you have such an issue end your NAP and be done with it and stop all this useless boring crap on the forums.

One person from another tribe agrees with you and its automatically a done deal. You make me laugh you do. It's a game, chill, wind your sphincter down :)

DeletedUser

Wrong, he has to be captured by the enemy to be a POW!

You and your messed up views on things... quit playing the victim and see
some sense will you!?? :icon_rolleyes:

No, you are clearly in-denial, dear... you have recruited refugees and this is
a fact, no matter how you wish to twist it.

But as you're obviously having a problem defining what a refugee is, here is
what the good old free online dictionary says;

A refugee is; "a person who has fled from some danger or problem"

I think most will agree, the Runaways have run to the Official Runaway Club
to escape the danger posed by W1N/T4H, with the hope to prolong their
lives... it's not gonna happen, n00bs! :icon_razz:

And you have been given a deadline to drop our refugees, or the NAP you
show no respect to will cease to exist, thus neither will you, or your tribe in
the near future...

...do me a favour and keep hold of every one of those refugees, as they, like
you, will have no where further to run! :icon_twisted:

--Abdo--

Fled!, there aren't many of our new members who were in need of fleeing as much as your ego may tell you differently. Your bully tactics dont intimidate ORC, never have done never will do. I'd like to say carry on attacking those we recruited but you wouldn't be able to do so with most.

DeletedUser2722

Fled!, there aren't many of our new members who were in need of fleeing as much as your ego may tell you differently.

Ego aside, they fled a tribe we were at war with, thus they are refugees...
you cannot twust this, no matter how much you try... the fact is, they
are, whether you like it or not, REFUGEES!

And will take them and yourselves down if you interfere!

Your bully tactics dont intimidate ORC, never have done never will do. I'd like to say carry on attacking those we recruited but you wouldn't be able to do so with most.

You can look at this however you feel. The fact is, you have been given a
deadline to boot them, or we will try an alternative route...

...either way, those refugees will not find any peace! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

guys this is a waste of time - everyone can justify their actions in this game - and this forum matters not one iota. We've acted the same way as any other tribe, so get used to it. If you can't, well grow a set of balls. Bye.

DeletedUser

Keep up the denial! Someone bar your band of mind warped followers will agree with you!

It is certainly more than 1 person in agreement with our perspective but you keep denying their existence!

You remind me of........

This guy...

DeletedUser2722

guys this is a waste of time - everyone can justify their actions in this game - and this forum matters not one iota. We've acted the same way as any other tribe, so get used to it. If you can't, well grow a set of balls. Bye.

No, I think most "decent" tribes would not have recruited these refugees -- even
the most cowardly of tribes would have jumped off the fence to eat the left overs
of this dying tribe rather than recruit from them! -.-

As for growing a set of balls...

Hmmm, we could say the same about you, after all, you chose to recruit these
n00bish refugees, rather than having the guts to hit them, despite the top two
tribes crushing them on all boarders but your own! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser1942

Quite simply because they have not attacked you or have been attacked by you.

I can only speak on a personal level here, BUT -

The following two players have RUN to ORC - Browneh & Redhead - BOTH players DID attack me - so YOU FAIL.

If you would like to see Redhead's reports of attacking me - mail me ingame, and i will happily send the reports, if thats the type of player you wish to recruit, then your end will be swift like TR!

ORC always were happy to pick up other tribes riff raff ;)

DeletedUser

I believe Browneh also attacked Marvin before he was removed from W1N.

Hmmmm.....fail.

DeletedUser4320

Browneh has a 10-2 noble record against W1N, thus he can't be labeled a refugee according to Wayne's definition (unless it is usual is a different definition of W1N refugees and other refugees).

SO YOU FAIL AS THE SAYING GOES!

Status
Not open for further replies.