ORC Flash!!!! C-rex Finally speaks to the ORCies.

DeletedUser1942

1..... council has become clicky

The council is made up of people who have played this game for a long time together and some know each other on a personal rl level. I understand if this makes us seem clicky but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to hear some of the dross we talk to each other! However, we will take this on board and try to stop this being the way it may be perceived (see point 3). We would like another member to join us and would welcome any applications via igm for this position. You will need to be an active player who is willing to undertake some of the necessary admin tasks and be available on skype as much as possible.

Wonder if anyone will apply to become the next member of ORC's "click".

"you will need to be active and willing to undertake necessary admin tasks" - Admin tasks in ORC actually means internally nobling as much as you can, and also hiding behind frontlines, while all the time not getting involved.

2..... same old people getting internals (me inc...lol) under the pretence of speed

Internals has always been a tricky one. Internals generally speaking go to those players who have played an active part in the war so far and are vocal both on forums and skype. Yes, sometimes they need to be done quickly and for that reason some are done before the account in question is put up. This is mainly to get the vulnerable villages taken first before it is spotted outside the tribe. I am aware that some "non vulnerable" villages have been taken internally and that will cease as it isnt fair. If you have claimed an internal and not got it then please step forward and challenge as we dont always get decisions right. There is always the point of people getting allocated villages in others CZ. The way accounts have grown this will always be the case. Sometimes a village can be in a few players CZ's. It's about teamwork and communication to ensure that the best allocation is given. For that to happen, everyone needs to be open and happy to share some space at times.

So they go to players who have played an active part in the war??? Really??? C-rex, Bubbleblower, Harwoodred, Napth, Tombambadil, Shieldz, Lordguido, Waynek. Just to name a few who have profited big time from internals, yet cannot be described as playing an active part VS W1N.
Also, if any of the little guys would like an easy village, they need to ask for it - unless of course internals are not being made public knowledge within the ORC ranks, in which case, Rexxie's "click" will have them.

3..... council barely seen in main chat rooms , yet appear from comments to be chatting in own

This is one of the points I dont entirely agree with. If a council member is on skype then they will generally be on and available and talking in many rooms. However, we will take this on board and do more of our chatting in the main room.

They cant even use the excuse that they are busy with attacks in game ;)

4..... when was last ***ORC FLASH*** , they liked these and felt it kept a strong link between leaders and tribe , no flashes .... weaker link

Couldn't agree more. The lack of flashes is entirely my fault and this will change from now on.

Rexxie will be doing a lot more flashing in ORC from now on............

5..... leadership is good (woohoo)

I'd personally say leadership could be better, watch this space!

Really??? Id like to hear from several ORClets who have claimed Rex is a good leader. I seriously dont know how anyone can claim she is - she doesnt lead by example, she takes her pick of the internals - and still mass barb hunts. She has her click in ORC, and your either in it OR NOT.

6..... too harsh on some internals , looks like were just waiting to internal people

As with point 2 i's a tricky one. It may come across as harsh but we watch the activity of the tribe and some aren't as active as they should be and its the same serial offenders. We try to give as much leeway as possible and if someone who is on the internals can prove that they will change then they will be removed from the list. We have to remember than only villages of an active member are useful to ORC as a whole.

"Were just waiting to internal people" - for once, i totally agree with C-REX. This is ALL the ORC council have been doing. They have no interest in picking off the red dots that are encroaching on them - instead sit there and wait for another member to go inactive. WHile this happens - the W1N frontline and Masses are gathering speed and gaining many villages that will be used to destroy ORC.

7..... too many internals , not enuff fighting w1n

Unfortunately we cannot control people wishing to leave the game for whatever reason. Every tribe is affected by this problem and we have to deal with as and when the need arises.

Not enough fighting W1N is hitting the nail on the head.

8..... and finaly the tribe has lost its heart , losing a few old faves

This, to a certain point , is true. We have lost a lot of big characters recently and it does have an impact on all. However, this is where others need to stand up and be counted. get yourself on skype, get yourself involved in ops and get yourself involved in the game more. We cant do this for you.

Its what happens darling when your players recieve the sort of incomings we send. They arent used to it - as barbs and internals very rarely send attacks back.
Others have probably got bored and moved onto the next world - due to being in an utterly useless tribe.

SO.................
where do we go from here?

Find some more inactives i suppose?

OPERATIONS
We are currently planning some major offenses all over the place. To help us with this can you please forward me your nuke counts by K's please (asap).

Oooooh, this bit sounds good ;) - will the larger players be taking part in this though? or will the smaller ORClets be forced to do the fighting.

SUPPORT

Please make sure that you check the forums regularly and get yourself on skype to further speed this process up.

No comment on this.

SITS

We have dropped into the issue of the same old people sitting accounts. Again, we need people to step up to help each other.

Its what happens when you get incoming and your players cant handle it. I will offer to be account sitter for the ORClets if you like?

Can all members send me their skype address asap please? This will help me tidy up some rooms. If you arent on skype then please create a username and then send me your username so you can be added to the relevant areas.

As LG has always advocated, the tribe who plays together, stays together.

Some of you get in the world 1 skype room for a good ol debate ;)

Let's start upping our momentum again as we did at the beginning of the year. With a full tribal effort and maximising the use of ALL of our villages we can start making an impact again.

I wonder if you can see any inactive W1N members on the frontline this time round????

One final note, our very own big and scary left us this week due to some of the points mentioned above that we are trying to address. I want you all to know that we will be trying our best to bring him back into the frey but please note ORC is still blue for him and he will still be attacking W1N.

Im led to believe he wont be the last to do so. I doubt a few others are happy to be led blindly.

COME ON ORC!

Thanks
Rexxie

Thank You C-Rex for giving me the opportunity to rip your Flash apart ;)

That was a long old mail - i fell asleep the first time i tried reading it. I see it as all talk - shame your action isnt as good or long as some of your mails.

DeletedUser589

Nice work Stutzy, great way to get the forums talking!
On a serious note, it would be great to hear what ORC members feel about the council and their "click"y ways?

DeletedUser

I cannot believe they admit its a "Click", they are saying they don't care about the rest without actually mouthing the words. I do believe however the term is "Clique".......I guess you could at least try and get that right in your super awesome, desperate to keep people happy ORC Flash!

DeletedUser

Why am I not suprised there is no communication from the ORCies? Council banning you from the forums again? :D

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of this thread?

So, we see that C-Rex has given some details about internals and Council applications, but I don't see how you can fault that. Sure, she may have spelt it wrong. Sure she may have admitted she takings internals... So what? Atleast C-Rex is branching out to her members.

I await the attempts to flame me. Ah, the forums, how I missed them!

DeletedUser2918

maybe the point of this thread is that its had 150 views at the time of this post.

maybe the point of this thread is that at least some people are trying to keep these externals alive.

feel free to help there MP......... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1942

It was meant to incite a bit of debate - unfortunately that hasnt come to fruition. However, it does show people do still read this forum ;)

Also, some of what she wrote is complete bull - so i thought id take the time to point out suck rubbish :)

DeletedUser

Not going to get into any debate apart from to say that no one has been banned from posting on the externals. Probably most, like me can't be assed with the flaming when sometimes you just want to make a point.

The points that rexxie has raised are copied from issues she had received, spelling mistakes and all so ok have a go for her trying to actually answer issues raised!!

As for externals, they are put up for anyone to go for, if players don't choose to put their name forward for them then not much anyone can do, also if in anyones cz they are asked before any are taken, surely your spy could tell you that!!!

As for a lot that is posted on these externals, I enjoy a lot of it and don't dispute a lot either, re stats etc but I really don't understand the constant vitriol and disrespect that is posted on these forums, much prefer fun banter and a good chat as some w1n players will know re: igm.. not one of them can tell you that I lower myself to verbally attacking anyone and I don't plan to start now

DeletedUser1942

Not going to get into any debate apart from to say that no one has been banned from posting on the externals. Probably most, like me can't be assed with the flaming when sometimes you just want to make a point.

Damn!!! I would like a good old debate. As for the flaming - if the points you are trying to make keep getting refuted, then you are in the wrong. Everyone should make a point if they feel the need to.

The points that rexxie has raised are copied from issues she had received, spelling mistakes and all so ok have a go for her trying to actually answer issues raised!!

The hilarity is not her meeting these issues head on - its the drivel she has written trying to back her claims up.

To state internals are given to people actively participating in the war is ridiculous. C-REX, Bubbles, Yourself, Lordguido, etc get a huge amount of internals - yet, for ORC's bigger members, cant be described as "actively participating".

ORC, as a tribe, are pathetic. The top 10 dont want to war on here - they just want to sim city there way through the world. The frontlines are being pushed further back all the time - and sooner rather than later, ORC will have nowhere to run.

As for externals, they are put up for anyone to go for, if players don't choose to put their name forward for them then not much anyone can do, also if in anyones cz they are asked before any are taken, surely your spy could tell you that!!!

Highly doubt Bubbleblower asked Zoljoler about the 4 hammytheterible vills - she was just trying to bulk her points back up to reach the 6mill mark again. She knew she couldnt/wouldbt be able to take from W1N, so took MORE easy vills, as she has done from day 1.

Everytime the frontline is pushed back, we always seem to run into small clusters of 5/6 vills, that are easy to take out. Your internalling policies are awful - only the clique get a good look in.

As for a lot that is posted on these externals, I enjoy a lot of it and don't dispute a lot either, re stats etc but I really don't understand the constant vitriol and disrespect that is posted on these forums, much prefer fun banter and a good chat as some w1n players will know re: igm.. not one of them can tell you that I lower myself to verbally attacking anyone and I don't plan to start now

These forums havent had much chatting for the past 6 months. There hasnt been any verbal attacks on here for a long time. Theres also no need for you to point out what YOU are like. It bares no relevance to the point at hand.

There is a lot of fun banter to be had here - as with all good debates, there are 2 sides to every one, the problem is there will always also be a side that are arguing the wrong way.

Good to see another ORCy posting, would be nice to see a few more to be honest.

DeletedUser

Not quite sure what debate you hoped to start with this, Stutzy.

Orc are unlikely to discuss their private business on here - not without your assistance in publishing their forums, anyway. And they are hardly likely to come on here to defend or attack their tribe or their leader - why would they care what you or I or anybody else reading this forum think of these things? They will resolve any issues in-house and then take whatever steps they think appropriate. They don't need to justify those steps to us, as friends - and they will not feel any inclination to justify them to you.

DeletedUser1942

That may be so Taffy, but i still deemed it worthy enough to put here. I am fully aware of the lack of ORC presence here, but thought id have some more fun at there expense :)

It means very little to me what happens in ORC - although i must admit to enjoying hearing about there members being unhappy with others ETC.

If someone came on here trying to make W1N look stupid - i for one would be on here to defend and argue the case. Maybe the lack of ORCies posting in here is due to me being 100% correct with what ive said, and they dont think they can defend or argue the points.

Its a bit of fun - it means nothing to me if they dont reply :)

DeletedUser8865

I think stutzy just likes to make fun of the ORC council whenever he gets a chance:p