ORC Flash!!!! C-rex Finally speaks to the ORCies.

DeletedUser

ORC born ORC bred,unless your in the "CLIQUE" you're gonna be soon ORC dead :lol:

DeletedUser2961

Hmm, where do I begin.

To say I was shocked at the greed of the council would be an understatement. I dont ever recall our leader greedily snapping up internals, in fact I hardly recall Luke jumping on internals at all. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why we are all proud to be W1N and part of his flock. Because we are treated equally and part of a team. A quick glance at Lukes stats shows he nobles himself more than other W1N players.

My favourite quote "Yes, sometimes they need to be done quickly and for that reason some are done before the account in question is put up. This is mainly to get the vulnerable villages taken first before it is spotted outside the tribe. I am aware that some "non vulnerable" villages have been taken internally and that will cease as it isnt fair."
Nuff said.

DeletedUser

Afternoon, Diane

" 'nuff said"

...are you saying that anything offered further would be too much?

DeletedUser2961

Well hello Taff,

No, you should know me by now. I'm always ready to listen and be corrected if I'm wrong. I guess I'm odd, by virtue of the fact that at least half my village losses have been gifted villages, either allowing my villages to be used as piggy back, expansion and rescue missions. Im not a greedy player and would step aside for a smaller player to grow, so to see a council, by their own admission, be greedy, grates me. (this would be any council, regardless if the were friend or foe)

DeletedUser

No, Diane, I wasn't thinking of corrections... I was just hoping you might be encouraging people to knock it on the head. Debates get dull when only one side is talking - and of course I'm not in a position to present the Orc point of view!

DeletedUser2961

No, Diane, I wasn't thinking of corrections... I was just hoping you might be encouraging people to knock it on the head. Debates get dull when only one side is talking - and of course I'm not in a position to present the Orc point of view!

Nuff said xx

DeletedUser

Stutzy, I seem to remember that I am... But I am not involved in day-to-day Orc minutiae any more than Rexxie is involved in those matters for LRAG... so thank you I will leave discussion of those affairs to Orc - who clearly see no reason to respond to you. Me? I'm entertained by some strange things.

Diane - lol!

DeletedUser1942

so thank you I will leave discussion of those affairs to Orc - who clearly see no reason to respond to you.

Its the same in game to be honest with you. No matter how many villages i take, theres still no response - at least they are consistant i suppose.

Saying that, you are still responding - maybe you'll soon get bored of trying to save ORC......

DeletedUser

Well Orc will save themselves, though we are happy to help. Not optional, is it? We have many friends in Orc (as we do in W1N for that matter) but even if we had not, the situation dictates that we and Orc will require to stand together if we wish to be standing at the end of the world. And that we surely intend to do.

DeletedUser8865

Im sure if you keep telling yourself that it will come true;)

DeletedUser

Well, maybe. But I prefer to rely on the stats, which at present show you less than a hundred ahead of LRAG and falling steadily. Looks like bad news for the guy on the other thread who is bored with W1. Rather seems as though this baby is going to run and run.

DeletedUser589

The thing is Taff,W1N are fighting both ORC and LRAG as one brotherhood, therefore if your section of the brotherhood is currently gaining ground, it is because the other part of your brotherhood is losing ground. The stats for W1N vs the brotherhood does not look good for you im afraid:

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG, ORC

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 617
Side 2: 259
Difference: 358

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,618,083
Side 2: 2,429,257
Difference: 3,188,826

chart

My question is, once your other half is depleted, where do you think all of these nobles and nukes will turn? The truth is right now ORC is still our main concern and you will know once your part of the LEGION brotherhood comes under the spotlight.

DeletedUser1942

I await the - "but LRAG arent getting beat by many" line that Fattaff is probably thinking ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I will simply say that first you have to skin that cat, Luke, and second if you do, we will see what happens. Til then waving big virtual sticks makes no odds.

And Stutzy, I will start being noisy about that when we are not getting beat by any. 'Not by many' is not good enough for us, any more than it would be for you. The idea is to win.

DeletedUser

The thing is Taff,W1N are fighting both ORC and LRAG as one brotherhood, therefore if your section of the brotherhood is currently gaining ground, it is because the other part of your brotherhood is losing ground. The stats for W1N vs the brotherhood does not look good for you im afraid:

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Side 2:
Tribes: LRAG, ORC

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 617
Side 2: 259
Difference: 358

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,618,083
Side 2: 2,429,257
Difference: 3,188,826

chart

My question is, once your other half is depleted, where do you think all of these nobles and nukes will turn? The truth is right now ORC is still our main concern and you will know once your part of the LEGION brotherhood comes under the spotlight.

Luke, isnt your tribe infamous for claiming that individual "attack teams" or whatever, figh tribes? Its always "its never the whole of w1n fighting against you, we would crush youif we did, we're so good we would crush everyone, but we choose not to. Blah BLah etc"

But now you need TWO attack groups to fight of LRAG? No longer the northern squads, now its the northen hemisphere? Yo faith in your members seems to be diwindling...

DeletedUser589

wow, great arguement....... Yes we fight as squads and right now we have 2 squads focused on ORC, and yes this includes the same northern squad that is also attacking, you and AK and may I add winning in all three wars, therefore one squad is able to take down three tribes we could say..... However ORC are still the stronger tribe out of the 3 which is why they deserve more attention.

You should be thanking us anyway, because of us you may leap frog ORC in the rankings :lol:

DeletedUser

With all due respect, Marek, you have little idea how the squads are made up.

I can say with authority that there are a few W1N players, that I have the pleasure of working with, doing damage across a border stretching 3 Ks and two tribes.

I'll refrain from citing mindless stats but rest assured, they reflect pretty horrendously on ORC.

As for LRAG, I destroyed them once and look forward to meeting them again. Definitely seems as though they've upped their game but there's a creeping air of over-confidence...

DeletedUser1942

Luke, isnt your tribe infamous for claiming that individual "attack teams" or whatever, figh tribes?

Its not a claim, its a stone cold fact that is how W1N work :)

DeletedUser

Stutzy most tribes are divided into some kind of team structure to promote fast response and close cooperation, so I think we can believe in the existence of Northern Squad without much persuasion. It's the recent success rate we question. "Currently leading" is not remotely synonymous with "winning".

Reef, it'll be fun to take you on again, mate. I think we can promise to make it interesting. Overconfidence? Well we ain't here to make up the numbers in this war; we expect and intend to win it (and we know a very well-led Orc will be a major part of that, regardless of Luke's endless stream of propaganda). Confident? Sure, though nobody is expecting it to be quick or easy. Over-confident? Only time will tell.

Talking of propaganda... Interestingly, since Luke is no fool, he tends to target his pr against the leading opponent, presumably in hope of destabilising them or making their life more difficult. So his real opinion of Rexxie and Bubleblower is apparent, since the vast majority of his work is focused on them. For us, of course, it's a touch humbling - and an incentive to try harder!